GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

Cardio day for me.

ICE LIS Cardio 1 and abs 2
SSOD bike WO: 12/3/15, 33.43min., and 9.44 miles

Great sweaty WO's!

Sherry: LOL! Ya TMI but we understand...
Awesome job on your run and WO! Dinner sounds perfect and quick to get together after a long day.

Belinda: What's on tap for your today? Cardio? :) Have a great WO!

Hello to Allee! What are your plans?

Ok off to my busy Tuesday chores etc. My Mom has an appointment this afternoon too.

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Just finished Les Mills Combat - Combat 45 Power Kata = 45 min. I love those workouts :) I am so glad I bought them.

Heidi - good job this morning, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

WO done - 4.5 mile run then stretch.

Belinda - That explains it. Was just kind of wondering - easy to confuse me sometimes. Love the Combat wo's, too. The cast is definitely having fun while doing them which helps so much. Not robotic backgrounders.

Heidi - Nice cardio and spin today. Trying to be good on food, and when we're all working out, who's cooking? We're all either too worn out or tight on time to do it.

Hope you had a good one. Good night.

Morning!

Sherry: Oh that is sooo true on our time being short. Luckily DH and I take turns cooking. ;)
Awesome job on your 4 miles and keeping up with the stretching.

Belinda: Nice job on your combat workouts! I don't have those but they sound good. I think I have Les Mills abs from a long time ago.

Today's WO completed:
ICE CHISELED UPPER BODY. :)

Off to shower and work.

Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Good afternoon,

Today I did D3 - ICE Metabolic TB MishMosh Double #1 = 85 min :)

Sherry - no problem :) I am easily confused too :p I really haven't worked out the rest, since I have so many other dvd's.

Heidi - nice job on ICE CHISELED UPPER BODY today. Do you have the downloads? LM Combat is a fun workout.

That's it for me today. Good night, everyone.

Hi all!

Squeezed in my wo's tonight - dog walk the KW Core, then ran up to a parent meeting at school. Now home for the night. Maybe I can go to bed on time tonight.

Heidi - So, how's the UB feeling now? That one can get you, especially if you haven't been working out lately. Nice that you and DH take turns cooking. Mine does, but not very good at planning ahead of time.

Belinda - How's that premix? I like that wo, but think that would be hard going that long. Have you thought about how long it will take you to get through all of these?

That's it for today - gonna relax a bit. See ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

I will do cardio today.

Sherry - I like ICE workouts, but some of the premixes are disappointing. Most of the premixes are just strung together, not really a premix. I could have done that too by fast forwarding with my remote. Once I done with all the premixes I have listed, I will pull out different dvd's with better premixes. How long it would take me if I would go through all Cathe dvd's plus premixes? Maybe a few years :)

Hi Heidi :)

I will be back later.

Good afternoon,

Sorry for being so short this morning. My DD got some bad news from her doc this morning :( Please, keep her in our prayers!

I will be back tomorrow

Belinda - So sorry to hear about your DD. Will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Will make this quick - dog walk, 4.5 mile run, STS ExStretch.

Morning! Happy Friday to you all!

Yesterday was a rest day.

Plan for today: run and later after work: ICE CLB

Belinda: Fingers crossed and best wishes to your DD!

Sherry: Nice job on your run and stretch. How is the ITband doing?

Hello to Allee!

Off to get in my run first.

BBL
Heidi

Workout reversed: :)

I did ICE chiseled lower body first this morning. It is fairly warm today so I plan on getting out there.

Have a great one!

Belinda: I hope the news is better today for your DD.

Heidi

Good morning,

Thanks for your prayers, everyone! I really appreciate it. Monday DH and I will go with DD to the doc. Please, keep Aleisa in your prayers!

I was so stressed out yesterday, I forgot to mention my friend gave me her Jessica Smith Walk Strong 6 Week Transformation set :) She didn't like the set :( she knew I love her. I was like YEAH :) Of course, I couldn't wait to try the new set out :) That was before I got the news about DD :( I did D1. Cardio Party + Interval Mix.

Today I did Jessica Smith WS 360 Abs = 30 min + Lower Body Sculpt = 31 min. I really liked the LB Sculpt, she uses a chair instead off going down on your knees. My knees really thanked her for that one :) I also did XTrain Chest, Back & Shoulder Premix 11 Extreme (Rounds 1- 8) + (Rounds 1- 3) + Core #1…77.54. At the 47 min mark, you did Round 1 & 2 again. My shoulders are fried with all those circles.

Good job on your workouts, girls!!

I will try to catch up on personals tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was a rest day so only a dog walk.

Today is a busy day, so already done with KW Resistance (love the short time and full body, wo's are ok) and dog walk.

Heidi - Great job on ICE LB. Did you get in that run?

Belinda - So nice of your friend 'cause you do love JS. Keep up the wo's while you are stressed - but you know that. Praying for your DD.

Will be up to 60* today - loving it! Will need to enjoy the sunshine while we are out and about.

Happy Saturday,

I just finished LM Combat Power HiiT 1 + JS WS Brain Fusion Fun = 31 min + Barefoot Fusion Sculpt = 31 min. I didn't like the Brain Fusion Fun and the Barefoot Fusion Sculpt was ok :) I don't think I will reach for those two much :(

Maybe I will do a nice stretch this evening?

Sherry - thank you :) Nice job on your walk yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Good Evening!

7.5 mile run today, but all on the tm because it was cold and raining all day. Not exactly making the most of the time change and the longer evening. How about all of you.

Belinda - Great wo's today. Well, at least you know now that you don't like them so put those discs at the back.

Waving hi to everyone else. Winding down for the night. See ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

Jenny Ford Step by Step 3 = 56 min. I got 6500 steps :)

Thanks for all the prayers. I really appreciate it! I am getting ready to go to DC.

I will be back tonight. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Morning!

Another busy weekend for me with no workouts. :/

Belinda: My thoughts are with you and your DD. Safe travels today.
Great job getting in some workouts for I am sure this helps with some of the stress.

Sherry: Great job on your runs and workouts too!

This week I managed 4 days of workouts so I am proud of that. :)

Today's workout:

ICE Metabolic Total Body.

Hello to Allee: I hope that you are hanging in there too.

Off to shower and work.
BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

This morning was very rough with the time change - even the dog was like, really? But made it through the day, and even with running errands on the way home (it's Pie day, and we wanted chicken pot pie, and no, not a clean recipe), was still able to get in a walk with the dog in the light and then KW Cardio WO 2 (a lot of core work in this one). Hips feeling it a bit from yesterday's run, so thought that was enough.

Belinda - Thinking of you and your family today.

Heidi - High five for 4 wo's last week! Build on that momentum!

Waving Hi to Allee! Where are you?

Getting a few more things done, here, then early to bed. We're all worn out.

Hi all!

This morning was very rough with the time change - even the dog was like, really? But made it through the day, and even with running errands on the way home (it's Pie day, and we wanted chicken pot pie, and no, not a clean recipe), was still able to get in a walk with the dog in the light and then KW Cardio WO 2 (a lot of core work in this one). Hips feeling it a bit from yesterday's run, so thought that was enough.

Belinda - Thinking of you and your family today.

Heidi - High five for 4 wo's last week! Build on that momentum!

Waving Hi to Allee! Where are you?

Getting a few more things done, here, then early to bed. We're all worn out.

Morning Sherry: Great job on your KW cardio workout.

Yup definetly feeling that time change here too. DH was late getting up yesterday and today. LOL! At least it was light out until past 7PM last night. Nice change for sure!

BRB!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.