GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

Belinda: Safe travels and wishing the best for your DD.

I am a little sore today from yesterday. Mostly in my shoulders and neck region. I think I need to give my shoulders a break from
overhead press type moves.

Plan for today: A TM interval runand abs. It is pouring buckets here. :/

Hello to Allee!

OK off to it before it gets too late.

Heidi

Good morning,

Thanks for all the prayers :) I really appreciate it. Her doctor is running more tests. Now we have to wait a few day's to get the results. Fingers crossed!

I did S&H Chest and Back this morning and Jenny Ford Step & Hi Low for Kids = 20 min.I also did Jessica Smith Dynamic Stretch. Really like that one.

I will be back later. Have a great workout, everyone.

Last edited:
Hi all!

5 mile run today outside after work - wonderful that it was still light enough to get it in. And so much better than the tm! Also, dog walk and stretch. Still adjusting to the time change, but this should help!

Heidi - How were your intervals? After this 1/2M, will cut back on getting in miles and do shorter, faster wo's.

Belinda - Great job on S&H today. I bet that stretch felt great. Keeping your family in prayers until you get results.

Eating out of control: increased running = ravenous appetite. How do I train for a 1/2M and gain 5 #'s? right now plan is to get through the race then regroup for marathon training.

That's it for today. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Can't sleep :( I will do Jenny Ford Hi Low Cardio 2 + abs today.

Thank you, Sherry! WTG, on your 5 miler and walk yesterday. Sorry to hear about the eating. Try to eat lots of fruit, veggies and proteins.

Hi Heidi.

I will be back after my workout.

Good morning,

I did Jenny Ford Hi Low Cardio 2 and Jessica Smith UB Strength. I liked the UB strength.

BTW, for week 4 of my rotation, I will do Cross Train Express.

I am done for today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Happy Wednesday!

WO tonight was a dog walk then KW Core #2. really feeling it using the heavier kettlebell.

Belinda - good job onyour wo's. Was that a new JS UB? Cross Train Express - perfect for that 4th week.

Yes, eating more fruits and veggies, esp. veggies. Body is feeling the difference in fiber (maybe TMI) but like I said - appetite is through the roof. Oh, and I'm sleeping really, really well. Didn't even notice the lightening and thunder that was right on top of the house last night freaking everyone else out.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee!

Now to finish dinner - grilled turkey burgers (no buns) and steamed asparagus. Hope you had a good one.

Hi all!

5 mile run today outside after work - wonderful that it was still light enough to get it in. And so much better than the tm! Also, dog walk and stretch. Still adjusting to the time change, but this should help!

Heidi - How were your intervals? After this 1/2M, will cut back on getting in miles and do shorter, faster wo's.

Belinda - Great job on S&H today. I bet that stretch felt great. Keeping your family in prayers until you get results.

Eating out of control: increased running = ravenous appetite. How do I train for a 1/2M and gain 5 #'s? right now plan is to get through the race then regroup for marathon training.

That's it for today. Be back tomorrow.

No intervals on Tues. ;) Great job on your 5 miler!

Sounds like maybe you need extra protein to cut the appetite attack. ;) I noticed if I don't eat enough protein I will eat anything in site! Not
a good idea especially with the boys having all that junk food laying around.
Planning ahead my meals is the only way it can work. So on Sunday I usually make soups or cut up salad fixings for the week ahead.

Good morning,

I did Jenny Ford Hi Low Cardio 2 and Jessica Smith UB Strength. I liked the UB strength.

BTW, for week 4 of my rotation, I will do Cross Train Express.

I am done for today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hey Belinda: Great job on your workout! Your rotation plan looks good too. I hope that tonight you can sleep better. Lack of sleep or added stress is terrible for just about everything.

I am thinking of you all and I hope your DD is doing ok.

Heidi

Happy Wednesday!

WO tonight was a dog walk then KW Core #2. really feeling it using the heavier kettlebell.

Belinda - good job onyour wo's. Was that a new JS UB? Cross Train Express - perfect for that 4th week.

Yes, eating more fruits and veggies, esp. veggies. Body is feeling the difference in fiber (maybe TMI) but like I said - appetite is through the roof. Oh, and I'm sleeping really, really well. Didn't even notice the lightening and thunder that was right on top of the house last night freaking everyone else out.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee!

Now to finish dinner - grilled turkey burgers (no buns) and steamed asparagus. Hope you had a good one.

Hey Sherry! Nice workout! I used my Kettlebell for parts of ICE Boot camp yesterday. :)

Wow! Sleeping like a rock eh? :) Your dinner sounds perfect.

BRB Heidi

Evening!
Workouts so far this week:

Mon. ICE MTB
Tues: 0 work and errands
Weds: ICE Boot Camp
Today: A nice brisk walk with my DD around our loop. It is very hilly! 3.65 miles total. I know I will be feeling that tomorrow!

Tomorrow: Work. Goal is a 30 min. bike workout with core work from SSOD.

Veggie Lasagna is in the oven for my meal this evening. :)

Have a good night and get some rest (Belinda).

Hello to Allee!

Heidi

Good morning,

LM Combat Shock PLYO HiiT is done.

Heidi - thanks, I slept much better last night. Good job on your workout, girl.

Sherry - JS (stands for Jessica Smith and UB ( is short for upper body :) :) Good job on your walk.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Morning!

Belinda: Oh great news that you had a better nights rest. Did you feel the difference in your stamina for your workout?
Great job getting it done early!

Just finished my workout as planned for today:

SSOD Cat's Crazy Challenge: 36 min 9.50 miles
SSOD Six Pack Ab Attack: 17 min.

Sweated buckets on both! Need a shower and then off to work.

Sherry: Have a great one today!

Hello To Allee!

BBL
Heidi

Hi ladies,

Update on Alesia :) We got the test results, the tests came back normal :) I am so glad they retested her. I really appreciate it all your good thoughts and prayers. Thank you, girls!

Heidi - I have lots of energy since I am on the thyroid meds, LOL! WTG, on your workouts today.

Good night ladies.

Hi ladies,

Update on Alesia :) We got the test results, the tests came back normal :) I am so glad they retested her. I really appreciate it all your good thoughts and prayers. Thank you, girls!

Heidi - I have lots of energy since I am on the thyroid meds, LOL! WTG, on your workouts today.

Good night ladies.

Oh Great News on your DD! ♥

Sounds like your new meds are working good too. :)

Today was housework as ususal.

No run. My shins are sore from the walk the other day!

Tomorrow's plan: bike and abs again. I figure this will give my shins time to heal.

Monday I start my new rotation: ICE AND RIPPED WITH HIIT. :)

Hello to Sherry and Allee!

BBT Have a great evening.
Heidi

Today was housework as ususal.

No run. My shins are sore from the walk the other day!

Tomorrow's plan: bike and abs again. I figure this will give my shins time to heal.

Monday I start my new rotation: ICE AND RIPPED WITH HIIT. :)

Hello to Sherry and Allee!

BBT Have a great evening.
Heidi

Sorry about your shins. Make sure you get a good stretch in. You should be getting great results with ICE and RWH rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.