GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Zumba Rush =23min (3210 steps, burned 700 cal according by my FitBit ) + P90X2 Chest, Shoulder and Tric is done.

Sherry - that's a lot of miles :) You deserve a few day rest.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Wow! Nice job Belinda on the Zumba and steps! :) Nice upper body weight workout too.

This morning I did:

RWH Low Impact Hiit 1 and Abs 1. Nice WO!

I opted for abs 1 because my back was a little tender from the last couple days. I also have a good bruise on my left outer thigh. Laying on this
for abs (leg lifts) was a no go!

Great job ladies on your workouts! ^^^^^5's to ya!

Have a great day!
BBT
Heidi

Good morning,

Zumba Exhilarate Activate (got over 5000 steps) plus Focus T25 : BETA Core Dynamic is done :)

Heidi - be careful with your back :) good job on those abs.

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone.

Evening!

Happy Hump Day!

I decided to give myself a rest day. Didn't sleep very well and my legs and knees are a little sore from all the constant jumping the
last couple days.

Belinda: Another awesome workout for you! Nice job on the steps too!

Sherry: How are you doing today?

Hello Allee!

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Good morning,

I did Zumba Exhilarate Step by Step (6000 steps) and T25 Beta Rip't Circuit :) I should have done Zumba Step by Step first, she broke all the moves for the other dvd's down :) I had no problem with Rush and Activate :) You get a lot of steps with Zumba. If you can do a step side to side, step forward...you can do Zumba. Some of the steps reminded me a little of Leslie Swanson walks, except Zumba is at a faster beat and your move your hips a little :D It's also a lot more fun, IMO:D

That is it for me today, have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Been MIA the past couple days because DH very generously shared his head cold with both DD and me. We are worn out, so not getting much done other than the basics, being work. Toe is feeling better, than goodness, but I have absolutely zero energy. This needs to get over quick, because I do need to get back on my training plan.

Heidi - Good idea on the rest day. A day off should do wonders for those legs.

Belinda - Sometimes there is a reason to do dvd's as the instructor lays them out in a rotation, but now always. You continue to do so much, I am still amazed.

Ok, back to work. Not sure I'll be doin much other than taking a nap after work today. Hope you are doing better than me.

Good morning,

I did Zumba Ripped and T25 Beta Cardio Core.

Sherry - there is no reason to follow a rotation as long as you having fun. You don't always have to follow dvd's as the instructor lays them out in a rotation. As long as you do the workout and have fun, it doesn't matter. I am getting better results now than I did following rotations.

Good job everyone. BBL!

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did the Fat Burning Workout for Dummies w/Gay Gasper plus pilates abs.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Hello!

Weds and Thursday were rest days. Really needed it!

Friday: XT Super Cuts plus a walk. Went froggy hunting at a pond up the street from me. What a beautiful afternoon it was!

I am really enjoying these cooler days. :)

Today: RWH Low Impact Hiit 2 and abs 1 ( I really like this hiit WO with weights. :) )
Pool cleaning and just taking it easy for the most part today. Reading a book outside in the fresh air with a slight breeze...FINALLY!

Tomorrow's plan: XT Hard Strikes. This is also a fun one.

Sherry: Oh No! Just what you didn't need. Sorry to hear that your family is sick with a headcold. :/ Do what you can for your workouts.
Sometimes just doing something is fun and not have to worry about following a rotation. :)

Get well soon wishes to you all!

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts. :)

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Happy Sunday!

Feeling alive again - sore throat, hacking cough and headache all finally gone. So got on the bike and spun during the marathon broadcast this morning - all 2-1/2 hours. Good feeling to be exercising again. Might be staying with the bike this week because my toe still hurts in shoes. 8 weeks until the marathon!

Belinda - 178 - Woo hoo! Great mix of wo's - I bet you are seeing results by mixing it up so much. How have you liked T25? I might pick it up if it's on the next BB sale.

Heidi - Frog hunting? Haven't' done that in a very long time. Enjoying the cooler weather here, too. Finally turned off the ac.

Now back to the house stuff and sanitizing the place. Hope you are having a good one.

Hi!
Today was Hard Strikes. Fun stuff!

Sherry: nice job on the bike WO! 21/2 hours worth? :) I'd say your back and feeling great!

Belinda: great job on your WO too!

So loving this weather! Enjoy your Sunday ladies!

Tomorrow is RWH CUB.

Heidi

Heidi - HR is a tough one, good job.

Sherry - like I said before, I will take me a few years to go through all my workout, lol! I really like T25 :) I bought them and never done them (except a few), lot's of people don't like them? I am glad I got them in my huge collection, lol. I haven't done Gamma yet.

Good night ladies.

Good afternoon,

Workout for this morning : T25 BETA Upper Focus + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Timesaver Premixes:
#1 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 27:56, I also did AOLM premix: Double floor cardio again :( I must have forgotten to mark it as done on my workout sheet, lol :) Oh well! I done that one twice now:D

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Happy Monday!

Awesome job Belinda! :) I don't have T25 either.

Today was RWH CUB. Phew! Great workout!
My arms were achy last night when trying to sleep. I had to get up to take some Advil. I almost chickened out of my WO today.
I got it DONE and I am very happy I did.

Sherry: What's on tap for you today?

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

It's on the bike this week - not sure the toe can handle pounding on the pavement, so did CycleMax tonight. So good to be back. And no significant adverse affects from yesterday's long ride.

Heidi - HS - I love it, but if you haven't done it in awhile I can bet your arms were achy last night. Did you wear weighted gloves?

Belinda - You keep doing it! Let me know how Gamma is when you get there. I've heard this set is less intense than Insanity, so never jumped on it.

House is cool enough to turn on the oven, so chicken pot pie for dinner. We all love it, but need to come up with a cleaner version, like without the pie shells. But it tastes fantastic.

Relax this evening. We've all earned it!

Good morning,

I just finished T25 BETA Core Cardio and P57 Express 30 min Full Body workout. I forgot how tough P57 Express FB workout was on my butt :eek:

Sherry - I will do Gamma next week :) I will let you know how I like them :)

Heidi - good job with your workout yesterday. T25 is a nice change, IMO. Plus he has a real modifier in every workout.

I am done for today, I think? BBL!

Hi all!

It's on the bike this week - not sure the toe can handle pounding on the pavement, so did CycleMax tonight. So good to be back. And no significant adverse affects from yesterday's long ride.

Heidi - HS - I love it, but if you haven't done it in awhile I can bet your arms were achy last night. Did you wear weighted gloves?

Belinda - You keep doing it! Let me know how Gamma is when you get there. I've heard this set is less intense than Insanity, so never jumped on it.

House is cool enough to turn on the oven, so chicken pot pie for dinner. We all love it, but need to come up with a cleaner version, like without the pie shells. But it tastes fantastic.

Relax this evening. We've all earned it!

HI! I did wear weighted gloves. LOL! Wow got me good!

Great job on your cyclemax WO. I have this on my schedule for Saturday. :)

Today turned into a rest day. House duties called. I also got bit by a nasty sneaky mosquito on my ankle which is now swollen. Darn bugs.

BRB!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.