GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

My friend wanted me to workout with her today. We did Country Heat Basic Conditioning = 24 min + Wild Goose Chase = 28 min. OMG, those are so much fun and I am sweating buckets. I don't even like Country Music:D They are so much fun :)

Sherry - I have enough workouts to last me a few years :) If I would add any new workout, it would be Country Heat :) This was the most fun workout I had in a long time. Good job yesterday.

Heidi - wtg, this morning. Yeah, you can rent Cathe's workouts on Amazon. You also can buy her workouts at Walmart :)

I will be back later. Now I need to get my workout in :)

Hi all!

5 miles done, plus dog walk. My days are pretty much work, run, eat, sleep, repeat.

Heidi - Nice job on getting the legs done early!

Belinda - I've been hearing about those wo's, but not enticed yet. Enough for a few years, huh? Yeah, maybe you should hold off for a bit.

Exhausted - time to fall asleep in front of the TV. Be back tomorrow.

Morning!

Today was XT Burn Sets for chest, back and shoulders.

Yesterday later in the day I did an easy yoga WO from BR. Then a 2.34 mile walk. I ended up at the turn around point and it had started to pour buckets. Came home totally drenched but it was fun. :)

Belinda: Oh that does sound like a fun workout and in rhythm with county music. Nice job on your T25 ab workout!

Sherry: Nice job on your run! Have you decided to add a little weight work into your routine? You sound like you are booked solid with your time.

Tomorrow's plan: RWH PH1 and abs 1. :) An easy day yeah!

Have a great day!
Heidi

Good afternoon,

I walked 5 miles, did X2 Base and Back (it was basically pull ups/chin ups + Pliyo) and T25 Lower Focus. T25 Focus Lower was great bodyweight workout.

Heidi - they are a lot of fun :) Nicely done with XT Burn Sets for chest, back and shoulders.

Sherry - nice job on your 5 miler + walk. I have more than enough workouts. I only can workout so much in a day :) I plan on taking it down a notch once I am done with my challenge.

I will see you tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Morning! Another planned workouts is completed! 5 days in a row! YEAH!

RWH Plyo 1 and abs 1

Awesome job Sherry on your 7 mile run! Phew! How's the weather there now?
Enjoy your rest day today!
We are sooo super muggy and very high temps. Air quality is very poor too.

Belinda: Nice job on your walk and workouts! Where do you find the energy? ;) I am beat after about 45 min's.

Keep Cool!
Have a great weekend. Plan for tomorrow or Sunday is Crossfire. I may need a break from all this jumping.

Heidi

Hey girls,

I did my workouts earlier, just getting around to post. I did P90X2 R.A.P Upper and Tracie Long Focus Series Power Up. I also walked 4 miles.

Heidi - I don't know where I find the energy? Good job on your 5 day workout roll :) That's amazing.

Sherry - wow, 7 miles! That's amazing, especially in that heat. Make sure you drink lots of water.

Good night, everyone.

Hello!

Busy with house stuff today and decided to take a rest day. :) After 5 days in a row I need it!

Belinda: Awesome job on your P90X - T25 workouts! Do you still get sore from your workouts? I am feeling everything from this week!

Sherry: Was today your race day? (I saw a photo on FB) If so how was it?

Hello to Allee! Hang in there!

Have a great evening I will be back tomorrow after my WO is completed.

Heidi

Hi all!

13.1 miles in a race today, that was held at a vineyard, and yes, of course there was wine tasting afterwards. Weather was miserably hot and muggy - more like slicing through the air at times. On the very bright side, this is the first time I've done a half in which my IT band wasn't screaming at me at the end - this time it's not even whispering. Glad to know the switch in training is paying off.

Heidi - Great job on 5 days straight! Hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Belinda - Amazing wo's, after those long walks, too. You are doing fabulous!

Took a nap earlier, but understandably exhausted. Hope you had a good one.

Hi all!

13.1 miles in a race today, that was held at a vineyard, and yes, of course there was wine tasting afterwards. Weather was miserably hot and muggy - more like slicing through the air at times. On the very bright side, this is the first time I've done a half in which my IT band wasn't screaming at me at the end - this time it's not even whispering. Glad to know the switch in training is paying off.

Heidi - Great job on 5 days straight! Hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Belinda - Amazing wo's, after those long walks, too. You are doing fabulous!

Took a nap earlier, but understandably exhausted. Hope you had a good one.

Awesome job on your half! That is great news on your IT band not acting up too!
I bet you were wiped out from the heat and humidity. Phew!

Another sticky day here. Argh enough already!

Good morning

Zumba -Exhilarate is done :p What a fun workout! I have almost 7000 steps :)

Sherry - congratulations on your half :) That's amazing! Hope you taking a rest day today.

Heidi - yes, I am sore in a good way :) Those workouts are working different muscles. It's all good.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Hey!

So today I did CrossFire. Wow! Sweaty mess from that one. The last tabata I skipped because my legs had enough jumping for one day.
Great WO!

Belinda: Nice job! I have never tried Zumba....YET that is . ;)

Sherry: I take it that today will be a rest day for you. :)

Hello to Allee!

Have a great Sunday and try to keep cool. It is miserable here today!
Heidi

Heidi - you should try Zumba :) It's so much fun without high impact. Good job with CF today. Haven't done that one in a long time, too much jumping for me :p

Hi all!

Yes, I did take a rest day yesterday. As if running 13.1 miles wasn't enough torture for my feet, I jammed my pinky toe rather bad - it was swelling and turning red/purple, and hurt like the dickens! Fortunately today, it's hardly swollen and hardly red, but doesn't feel good in shoes, so I wore flip flop like sandals to work today. However, this evening I did put it in athletic shoes and took a very slow walk with the dog, then did CycleMax. This might be a week of spinning to keep a bit of pressure off it.

Heidi - Great job on CrossFire and Cardio Legs! You are coning back strong.

Belinda - You seem to be having lots of fun with Zumba. Nice job on V Sculpt - that's some great ab work.

That's it for today - hope it was a good one.

Good morning,

Zumba Rush =23min (3210 steps, burned 700 cal according by my FitBit ) + P90X2 Chest, Shoulder and Tric is done.

Sherry - that's a lot of miles :) You deserve a few day rest.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Yes, I did take a rest day yesterday. As if running 13.1 miles wasn't enough torture for my feet, I jammed my pinky toe rather bad - it was swelling and turning red/purple, and hurt like the dickens! Fortunately today, it's hardly swollen and hardly red, but doesn't feel good in shoes, so I wore flip flop like sandals to work today. However, this evening I did put it in athletic shoes and took a very slow walk with the dog, then did CycleMax. This might be a week of spinning to keep a bit of pressure off it.

Heidi - Great job on CrossFire and Cardio Legs! You are coning back strong.

Belinda - You seem to be having lots of fun with Zumba. Nice job on V Sculpt - that's some great ab work.

That's it for today - hope it was a good one.

Oh Sherry! Ouchie! Hate when I hit my toes. :/ Sounds like a good plan to take spinning instead of running. Nice break after a race too. :)

Thank you on my coming back strong! I think I am gaining back some energy finally! I really got wiped out for about a month after that cold.
I still have a scratchy feeling in my chest from it. Not sure what that is all about.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.