GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

Yesterday - 4 miles
Today - 7 miles

Dog walks both days - she loves walks but doesn't like it when it's this hot. Weekends are better because we can go early.

Quick post because the kids are having a party before everyone heads off to school - one way to get everything cleaned up, right?

Have a good one!

Good afternoon

P90X2 Balance + Power + T25 Cardio is done. P90X2 Balance + Power is by far my least favorite so far :( Didn't like the workout at all. I had to modify the heck out of this one. Some of the moves on the stability ball don't look safe, IMO :( DH and I worked out together, we ended up doing are own modifications, lol. I hope next weeks workouts are a little better. I forgot how much fun T25 is :) I was sweating like crazy. Of course, I followed the modifier/or did my own to get my HR up.

I am getting close to hitting my goal of "200" DVD's done. I will continue until the end of December. Maybe I get at least another 100 DVD's done?

Who is ordering Cathe's new dvd's? I am still on the fence, I hardly get through all my collection. Do I really need more DVD's?

Heidi - nice job on your workouts. I love premixes, buy boy she has a lot :D

Sherry - nice job on your run/walk today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Hi all!

Party went well last night - and since we could have it outside, clean-up was wonderfully easy. Today I got in my 10 mile run, but that combined with yesterday's business, and I'm worn out. Laundry is now done, so time for a nap.

Belinda - I am amazed at the wo combo's that you do some days - just one of those wo's would be enough. I'll probably order the new dvd's - I usually do. I do have more than enough, and haven't been doing any since putting in the miles has been the priority, but I am so missing weight work. Just don't have the time for that, too.

Heidi - What are your plans today

Like I said - it's nap time. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

Hi all!

Today I did LS Burn Body Fat 3 miles and JS stretch 30 min.

Thanks Sherry :) I will take it down a notch once I reach my goal :) I STILL have so many single and sets of workouts dvd's waiting for me to do :( We shall see. Glad you had fun yesterday.

Good night ladies.

Good afternoon

P90X2 Balance + Power + T25 Cardio is done. P90X2 Balance + Power is by far my least favorite so far :( Didn't like the workout at all. I had to modify the heck out of this one. Some of the moves on the stability ball don't look safe, IMO :( DH and I worked out together, we ended up doing are own modifications, lol. I hope next weeks workouts are a little better. I forgot how much fun T25 is :) I was sweating like crazy. Of course, I followed the modifier/or did my own to get my HR up.

I am getting close to hitting my goal of "200" DVD's done. I will continue until the end of December. Maybe I get at least another 100 DVD's done?

Who is ordering Cathe's new dvd's? I am still on the fence, I hardly get through all my collection. Do I really need more DVD's?

Heidi - nice job on your workouts. I love premixes, buy boy she has a lot :D

Sherry - nice job on your run/walk today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Great job on your walks and workouts over the weekend! :)

I too am waiting on the presale. Need to learn more on how high impact these will be. I AM 52 and will be 53 in December. LOL!
Going to need a lot of extra calcium and vitamin D to keep my bones strong.

Hi all!

Party went well last night - and since we could have it outside, clean-up was wonderfully easy. Today I got in my 10 mile run, but that combined with yesterday's business, and I'm worn out. Laundry is now done, so time for a nap.

Belinda - I am amazed at the wo combo's that you do some days - just one of those wo's would be enough. I'll probably order the new dvd's - I usually do. I do have more than enough, and haven't been doing any since putting in the miles has been the priority, but I am so missing weight work. Just don't have the time for that, too.

Heidi - What are your plans today

Like I said - it's nap time. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

Awesome on your 10 miler!

Yesterday I was very busy (doing what I can't remember). LOL! I was suppose to do a cardio workout with abs but it just didn't happen.

Today is RWH LIHIL OH BOY! Legs are going to be wobbley again. ;)

Great job on your walks and workouts over the weekend! :)

I too am waiting on the presale. Need to learn more on how high impact these will be. I AM 52 and will be 53 in December. LOL!
Going to need a lot of extra calcium and vitamin D to keep my bones strong.

We are the same age :) I haven't placed my order yet :) I am really on the fence on these dvd's. Although Cathe said she will show modifications, I don't feel like modifying the entire workouts. My knees can't handle those impact anymore. My biggest problem is...how many dvd's do I need anymore? I am trying to downsize :(

We are the same age :) I haven't placed my order yet :) I am really on the fence on these dvd's. Although Cathe said she will show modifications, I don't feel like modifying the entire workouts. My knees can't handle those impact anymore. My biggest problem is...how many dvd's do I need anymore? I am trying to downsize :(

So true on all counts! I couldn't jump very well this morning on my leg workout. I think this humidity really straps my energy levels.
I have been struggeling lately with higher impact moves. Totally out of breath so had to take longer breaks today. Again I think it is the
heat. My knees are good so far but do get a little tender from step workouts.

Good afternoon,

P90X2 Chest + Back + Balance + T25 Speed 1.o. is done.

Heidi - the heat is getting me too lately. The older I get the more I don't want to do those puke in the bucket workouts anymore. I see better results with lower impact workouts. Good job today.

I will be back later.

Hi all!

WO done - dog walk and easy 3 miles. Talking about wo's - I obviously need weights. With only running, I'm getting flabby - really! As the young one here, have I mentioned that one reason DH and I are doing the marathon is because we're both turning 50 this year? The race is right around our birthdays.

Belinda - great job continuing to work through your library.

Heidi - good job getting back with it.

On to watch the Olympics. We like watching so much of it. Have a good one.

Hi all!

WO done - dog walk and easy 3 miles. Talking about wo's - I obviously need weights. With only running, I'm getting flabby - really! As the young one here, have I mentioned that one reason DH and I are doing the marathon is because we're both turning 50 this year? The race is right around our birthdays.

Belinda - great job continuing to work through your library.

Heidi - good job getting back with it.

On to watch the Olympics. We like watching so much of it. Have a good one.

Hey young chick! :) What a way to celebrate your birthday's.

Morning!

Sherry: Nice job on your walk yesterday. Any plans on adding in weights?

Belinda: Wow! Your are rocking your workouts! Nice job. :)

Today's plan:
Eat really good! More water!

On my way to do XT Bi & Tri. I will go easy on the biceps however because the last time I was out of it for days after!

Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Last edited:
Hey girls,

T25 TB Circuit and P90X2 is done.

Heidi - I decided I will not buy Cathe's new workouts. Once I saw the clips today, I was like :( They look very similar to her other stuff she already put out. Plus, I am on a no buying challenge :p I don't need anymore high impact puke in the bucket workouts. I am staying away from high impact. I always can rent them on Amazon if I feel like I am missing something. I think it's a great price for the dvd's :) Hope you enjoy them.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

7 mile run and dog walk today. Temps are back up and AC is back on - really unusual for it to be this hot this long here in MI. Normally we might have to run the AC for a week total in the summer. This year, heading into week 4?

Heidi - Good job! LOL about feeling the warm-up. Weights - would like to, but time is the issue. Olympics are not helping.

Belinda - Good wo's. At the rate you are going, you will need new wo's, soon. ;)

Time to relax for a bit in front of the tube. Hope you had a good one.

Morning!

Sherry: Nice job on your run! PHEW! :) Our AC has been running for most of the summer as well. I hate the AC but it really is needed with this heat and humidity.

I am lucky...I am missing the Olympic distractions. LOL! I will hear all the results of who got the most gold later.

Belinda: I didn't know that these Cathe workouts can be rented from Amazon. Hmm will have to check it out.

I did it and survived!
RWH circuit legs is complete before 9AM this morning! YEAH!

Shower time! This was a 2 towel workout for sure!

Hello to Allee!

Have a great day ladies!
Heidi

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.