For friends, new & old...

Boybert

Cathlete
Can we post 3 things about ourselves? ANYTHING. I know we have done these before, but I think it always makes for fun reading & I love learning about new friends :7

...and, go!!!

Me, of course.
1)I was born & raised in MD
2)I have one son, Aiden Mackenzie, age 4
3)I love to make people laugh, especially here ;-)

Debbie

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

1.) I am a 60's era music junky (but my habit extends to the present)
2.) I think Shirley Muldowney is one of the coolest chicks ever
3.) I loathe flying but would love to see Germany one day

1) my favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird
2) I'm a huge sci-fi geek
3) I went to boarding school

Fun idea!

"The winds of grace are always blowing but it's you who must raise your sail." - Sri Ramakrishna

Fun thread Debbie!!!

1. I was born in OH and raised in MD
2. I was a competitive Figure Skater and Ice Dancer growing up and have also taught at skating camps - but haven't touched the ice in over two years now :eek:
3. I am the youngest of 4 sisters

1) I was born & raised in Nuernberg, Germany
2) I have one son, Darieus, age 19 and one daughter, Alesia age 23
3) I am married (to the same man) and have been am Army wife since 1983! Yes, I have been moving everywhere the Army sends us! I am very proud of my kids and DH! My son is in college (his first year), my DD is graduating college this week (she is going to grads school this summer)! and my DH who is active duty (full time) in the military is getting his masters!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Oh! I love these posts! Thanks for starting it, Debbie!

1. I am born and raised, 3rd generation from Nazareth PA. My dad started racing cars with Mario Andretti way back in their beginning days!

2. I've fallen in love and am on the very VERGE of saying the "L" word! :*

3. I LOVE working with kids! I always have a housefull (or yardfull) of kids and PREFER it that way!

Gayle

1. I've never lived anywhere but IL!

2. I absolutely adore my family, I have the best 3 girls and most wonderful husband I ever could have asked for!

3. I love to exercise, seriously LOVE it!!

1. Born/raised in MN (no longer likes snowx( )
2. Married to DH 25yrs, have DS(20), DD(17)
3. Love pizza & beer

JJ

I would love to go to Germany. Both DS & DD have had 3+ years of German and my parents have traveled there twice & loved it.

1. I have an identical twin sister Jean.

2. I love foreign films.

3. I'm teaching a fitness class 1 day a week for the employees at our local library as part of their wellness program. I'm having a blast!

1. I was born in Berlin, Germany, and have lived in Texas, California, Virginia, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Whew! Strangely enough, we didn't move to all those places because of the military.

2. I am a metallurgical engineer and am married to an electrical engineer... oh yeah, super geekdom! ;)

3. I hold a US Patent (D554,159 in case anyone's interested).

Fun Thread...

1) Im very impatientx(
2) Only 24 yrs old (Husband is 15yrs older than me:eek: )
3) Aspires to start a foundation that will help people in need

1.I was born in Panama, but had not visited in 20 years.
2. Married to a wonderful man for 16 years (May 16)
3. Just moved back to Texas from Seattle, and just loving it.

Melissa

1. fluent in "castellano" having lived in Argentina 7 years
2. adopted an ex-racing greyhound 10 months ago
3. Will be doing AP (advanced placement) reading for Spanish in Louisville this year

I love these threads Debbie...thanks!

1. I love to sing and am a rockstar in my kitchen.
2. I have a completely fragmented birth family:-( and an extraordinary relationship with my 3 daughters who, as they age, feel more like sisters to me...(I won't tell them that until they are out of my nest, still gotta keep 'em in line once in a while)
3. I have curiously flexible hamstrings

Take Care
Laurie:)

1. I married my husband only 3 weeks after we met - we are going on 11 years now!
2. I am a CPA and passed all 4 parts on my first try.
3. I was born and raised in Florida but finally moved to Atlanta after getting battered by a hurricane for the 4th time.

Fun thread!

1 - I have a REALLY bad Southern drawl and hate hearing my voice on any recording

2 - I am blind in one eye

3 - I have a sarcastic disturbed and warped sense of humor

:7

Okay, I'll play:

1. I have the world's best husband, for me (not everyone gets his sense of humor).
2. I was an exchange student in high school, I lived in Antwerp for a year.
3. I'm going to be in a dance recital in June (rhythm tap).

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.