For Catheites

N

noc529

I was wondering how old everyone here are. How old are you gals and how long have you been doing Cathe? I'm a nosy person :eek:)

I'm 25 and have been doing Cathe for 2 weeks after getting over my fear of trying. She's a lot easier than I thought. WHEW!

I'm 26 and have been doing Cathe for 4 years, on and off. Nobody else even comes close. This is also actually my first post! -Kate

I am 36 and have been doing Cathe off and on for 4-5 years. Lately it has been more on because I like her weight workouts and noone else seems to come close.

Rhonda

Hi I am 39 and have been doing Cathe for about 5 months I think, I really don't remember. Not too long!!:+

I'm 33 and have been doing Cathe for over 5 years. I know I'm always going to get a great workout from her!!

Charlene

:) I am 38 and have been doing Cathe since the beginning 13 years!;) You already know that though since we have been e-mailing each other! Just for all others knowledge!:*

I am 44 and have been doing Cathe since about 1994. Have been hooked ever since!

Linda

I'll be 53 this summer and have been doing Cathe exclusively, going on 3 years. My only regret is I wish I had found her workouts sooner as I would have been in shape sooner. :D

I'm 40 and I've been doing Cathe since 1989 when her first video came out! I have the old Step-N-Motions! I had a short break when she released a lot of step but got back into her with Pure Strength and Interval Max 1. This latest series has just put me over the top as a fan. I'm a group exercise instructor and personal trainer and the biggest problem I see is people not pushing themselves hard enough. Cathe delivers on that front. But she has a high degree of safety in her work too. She is simply amazing!

You are all so young! I hope a see a more older gals on this list! :)

I'm 40 and I've been working out with Cathe for 8 months.

.."she has a high degree of safety in her work too. She is simply amazing!"...

And that's why I love her workouts!!!

I'm 33 doing Cathe for 9 months now. I look and feel better than I ever have. Another question - anyone live relatively close to the New Jersey Four Seasons Health Spa where Cathe teaches? I'm a couple hours away (live in Pennsylvania) and want to go down to take a class. Might be fun to meet some others who live somewhat near. Maybe meet at the gym and take a Cathe class together.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.