Fitter 40s Jumping into January

Hello! Today did PS CST. Murphy, did you get a lot of snow? Not too bad in New York. Lisa, it's D-day! How excited are you? I bet they are psyched too! Ronne, can they help you? Or is it rest and anti-inflammatories? Enjoy the movie, looks intense. Roxie, do you get days off during the week? Jody, hello! Not much here, back to work Thursday, enjoying the last few hours! Have a good day! Mary

Did MMA Boxing today. Skipped dome of the lower body work. My feet were sore - I injured my foot a looooong time ago and there is bone rubbing on bone. I have to watch the jumping and etc. funny, when I had chemo there was no foot pain (no inflammation flare ups).

The snow was not too bad but I still have to shovel. Waves to all.

Murphy

No workout except for a 3 mile dog walk. They are all moved out! Just Suki and I here now, kinda weird not having the other dog. Ronne, dare I say age could be a factor too? DH is now getting carpal tunnel symptoms when he's at computer for too long. He wears my wrist braces I got from neurosurgeon at night sometimes when it's bad. I hated those things and they didn't help me since I had other issues. Murphy, I don't miss jumping. Glad you didn't get socked in. Mary, oh no back to work? I have some major house cleaning to do. I told DIL to make sure basement bathroom is cleaned. Well, it isn't cleaned to my standards, actually I think she thinks she cleaned it a couple weeks ago so that's good enough? So glad she's gone and I don't have to listen to her irritating voice. I must sound mean.

Good Evening,

No workout todayb just couldn't get up.

Mary- I get Wednesday morning off don't have to be to work until 1:00 so not really.

Lisa-enjoy the quiet and no you don't sound mean.

Hello

Mary - I haven't been to the doctor. I only ever go if something is falling off. I'm just trying to avoid certain things, and hope it gets better. (It's known as the ostrich approach to health :)).

Murphy - glad the snow isn't too bad.

Lisa - you're not mean, just been sharing a house with people you didn't want to for too long! You're absolutely right, I think it's age as well. It feels like loads of things have started to go in a very short space of time.

Did CSS today. I think I might have to skip push ups and burpees for a while and see if that helps. I thought it might be getting a bit better yesterday but it's bad today.
Going to school tonight for a meeting about DD's options for next year.
Film was good, if dark.

Good Afternoon

I don't want to go to work my spin bike arrived only problem the seat was not made for people 5'0 tall.

Hello! Today did RWH LHL, fun and quick. Roxie, isn't the seat adjustable? Ronne, I hear you on avoiding the doctor! Not my favorite! Lisa, how is the quiet? Heaven? You don't sound mean at all! I don't know how you were so patient for so long! Murphy, have you dug out? Hi Jody! Back to work tomorrow, a little excited and a little sad! Have a good day! Mary

Hi

Mary - hope the return is OK.

Lisa is basking in the emptiness of her house ... or has discovered horrific things while cleaning :eek:

Probably no workout for me, was going to do some yoga but I don't think I'll have time. Went to meet a friend for coffee which turned into 2 hours! Lots to catch up on.

Hello! Today did PS BBA. Work was good, nice to see everyone I missed. Ronne, sounds like fun with friend. Lisa, are you lost walking around enjoying your empty house? How is Suki taking this? Roxie, you are petite! Hello to Jody and Murphy! I have to go start my running of the children, pick one up, take him to work, pick him up from work, pick up other from band practice, take other one to basketball, some how have to figure out dinner in there? Have a good evening! Mary

You girls are toooooo funny!!!!!! I didn't get lost in my house, but I have been busy cleaning (I haven't found anything too horrific, but I do need DH to help clean that shower down in the basement, I have it soaking now)! It feels sooooo much better, just the kitchen countertop to give a good cleaning to. I did do RWH legs yesterday, today I started a pilates workout but stopped a bit early (I did 45 of the 55 min!). Dog walks of course with Suki. It's sooo much easier not juggling 2 leashes....it is weird not having the other dog around (and she so did enjoy her walks). Suki seemed to look for the other dog the first day but has quickly adjusted to being queen of the house. We can actually play now without the other dog taking over (I don't like it when the other dogs bully my little Suki!).

Roxie, hope you can make the bike work. Mine isn't a perfect fit either. I do have to say using clip in cycling shoes makes a BIG difference.

Mary, the social aspect of work is always good. Good luck working in dinner! DH comes home tomorrow, back for a week then off to LA (sun-thurs)....5 days gone is harder than 4 for some reason.

Ronne, when I had lunch with my friend, I was amazed to see how long we had spent gabbing----3 hrs! Girl time is always fun!

Hello

Mary - it never stops! You're a one-woman taxi service ...

Lisa - wow, your DH really is all over the place at the moment, isn't he?

Did SC today with Core 2. Work a bit quiet again, so keeping myself busy.
We may go and get curtains for our bedroom this weekend. That will be the final task. I also might get some yoga in as well.

Hello! Today did a CATHE live, kind of a mix RWH step and low impact. Ronne, enjoy your weekend, sounds peaceful. We are having a Super Bowl party Sunday, need to shop and cook tomorrow! Lisa, glad Suki isn't too upset about missing the other dog. Your life is probably so much easier now! Do they like the new place? Roxie, have you biked? Hello to Jody and Murphy, miss you! Basketball tonight, SO cold here! The electric company replaced our meter, apparently the old one wasn't registering like they wanted, well the new one is! Ouch! $410! I guess they have to make up for what didn't register! Good evening to all! Mary

I did PUB today, trying to up the weights but had to do the biceps one arm at a time halfway through. And the weights are still less than when I started Cathe 10 yrs ago! Mary, wow! Hope it doesn't stay that high! Younger DS said they laid off someone, he's a bit worried. Gas prices being so low are causing oil companies to lay off. What are my chances that I'll get rid of one DS only to have the other move in? Ronne, don't spend too much keeping yourself busy! DH company is really pushing the work on him, hoping for promotion with all the added work!

Good Evening,

I did StudiSweat ondemand Part 1 on my new bike and almost passed out.

Lisa-sorry to hear DS could possibly moving home.

Mary-yes used it today. You sound busy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.