Fitnessfreak's Rotations

Your welcome Debbie. I just want to be able to find rotations when I need them. I'm sure others do to.

I need more cardio to lose weight. Do you know how little weight training I can do and keep the strength I've gained from sts? Joan

Your welcome Debbie. I just want to be able to find rotations when I need them. I'm sure others do to.

I need more cardio to lose weight. Do you know how little weight training I can do and keep the strength I've gained from sts? Joan

You still need to get at least three solid weight workouts in a week to keep strength up. It doesn't last unless you keep at it. What sort of rotation are you doing now?

I am a CPA and am swamped with work right now. I am lucky to get a half hour in a day. Today was treadmill, yesterday short premix of Drill Max, and the day before Step Heat. I need to lose 40lbs and cardio seems to work best for me. I'm almost thinking of just trying to lose weight first and then try to get muscle back. I know I can't exercise much until May. I've gone from following a rotation to just trying to fit something in each day. I'm 5'2'', 172lbs and 59 years old. I like meso 2 and 3 better than meso 1. I just bought brazil butt lift but haven't had time to try it. I do have almost all of Cathe's dvds. I have been working until 2am most days and up back at work by 9am. Just taking a short break now but sleep seems more important than more exercise. I gained the 10-12lbs I had lost with cardio. It seems like I was hungrier with STS and couldn't diet. I know at my age it will get harder to build muscle so I want to finally get down to a reasonable weight not "ideal" weight and stay there. Thanks Joan

Just had to pop in and say im on day #5 on the getting ready for summer 08' rotation and i love it! Its a nice change for me...

Thank you Debbie:)

Thank you for bumping this thread. It is so helpful! I will definitely be referring to it often. It would be great if it could be switched to a sticky.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.