Fitnessfreak's Rotations

Only problem is, I don't have any of the last two series that was released. I'd have to do a rotation with the older workouts in it. I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I familiarize myself with the newer workouts I can get something made up.

Only problem is, I don't have any of the last two series that was released. I'd have to do a rotation with the older workouts in it. I'll see what I can do. Maybe if I familiarize myself with the newer workouts I can get something made up.

Debbie:

I have both series, so it you want help categorizing them, let me know.

Thanks as always!

Lisa

I will be posting a Get Ready for Summer 2012 rotation by tomorrow morning. I'm going to do a rotation in memory of Sean O'Malley as well. Thanks JanieJoey for the suggestion! I will include other cardio workouts in case some of you don't have Cardio Coach workouts. So give me a day and I'll get it posted. :)

What vol is good for jogging?. I never had the privalage if knowiing about him. Id love to download one of his workouts. What type of music is on there? I did go to web but there is nowhere to sample.

What vol is good for jogging?. I never had the privalage if knowiing about him. Id love to download one of his workouts. What type of music is on there? I did go to web but there is nowhere to sample.

They all have jogging, sprints and hills. I would start with Vol, 1-3 - each of them is a half hour in length and a good place to start. As you go up in volumes you go up in length and intensity. They are all fun, I recommend them all. But if you are just starting out, 1-3 is the answer.

Music is motivational. No singing, just music that Sean and his friend, Todd came up with. All of it is good.

Hi Renee,

I love Cardio Coach. He has a special going on right now! 5 Pack CD (Volumes 1-5 for only $ 14.95) Amazing deal! Here is the link;) Have fun!
Cardio Coach™ Downloads for iPods & Mp3 Players

BTW, Sean has samples on this website and on youtube!

Last edited:
I love all your rotations Fitnessfreak. I especially liked the last on in tribute to Sean.

I am preparing for a full marathon am wondering if you can do a rotation based on running and preparing for one. I run five days a week with my long run on Saturday. At this point I've been doing the following:

Mon - Easy run/hour stretch or Yoga or a Cardio Fusion
Tues - Interval run
Wed - Easy run/same as Monday
Thursday - Interval run
Fri - elliptical or something like High Reps/Legs & Glutes/ Muscle Max by Cathe
Sat - Long run/Pilates for Runners by Lisa (can't remember last name)
Sun - Yoga

Any other suggestions would be helpful...I look forward to your response....leigh:)

I love all your rotations Fitnessfreak. I especially liked the last on in tribute to Sean.

I am preparing for a full marathon am wondering if you can do a rotation based on running and preparing for one. I run five days a week with my long run on Saturday. At this point I've been doing the following:

Mon - Easy run/hour stretch or Yoga or a Cardio Fusion
Tues - Interval run
Wed - Easy run/same as Monday
Thursday - Interval run
Fri - elliptical or something like High Reps/Legs & Glutes/ Muscle Max by Cathe
Sat - Long run/Pilates for Runners by Lisa (can't remember last name)
Sun - Yoga

Any other suggestions would be helpful...I look forward to your response....leigh:)

Hi Walkrtalkr!
First off, congrats on the marathon!

I'm not sure I would be a good person to get you ready for a marathon. My expertise is more in weight lifting than running.

Let me look into this, though. I have a friend who is a serious runner and she follows a certain running plan when she does marathons. When I find the link she uses I'll post it here.

Last edited:
WalkrTalkr -
I just heard back from my friend - she has only trained for half marathons but she said you can google training programs for full marathons and a lot of info will come up. Runners World is a good website to check out as well.

Hope I've helped you at least a little bit! Good Luck!

Fitnessfreak.....thanks for the quick response....I don't need a running plan, I already have that. I am trying to get a rotation around the running program I have using any other DVD workouts that you think might benefit my existing running program....thanks...Leigh:)

Fitnessfreak.....thanks for the quick response....I don't need a running plan, I already have that. I am trying to get a rotation around the running program I have using any other DVD workouts that you think might benefit my existing running program....thanks...Leigh:)

Is your running plan the one you listed above or are you doing more than what is listed there?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.