FIT TV wants your input

>5. Perhaps keeping the different types of workouts on a
>rotating basis (i.e. cardio, then strength, then yoga/pilates,
>then start the cycle over).

This is an awesome idea!!! Could do a little Yoga or Pilates; then a little aerobics; some weight training and yoga to end!!

YES!
:9

Hi Cathe,

Here's my responses:

1. Work out mornings 7-10 anywhere between or evenings 6-8
2. Five to six days a week Monday -Saturday
3. We currently get Fit tv with Direct TV. It is a great change from last year. I enjoying getting the varity and super happy to see that they put you in the 9 AM slot instead of 10 PM.
4. 60 minute program
5. See some more advance workouts and some on the diet/nutritional information.

All and all great job FIT TV!!!

Hey is there some way to mark the messages read and only see the new posts without scrolling the entire page again?
Thanks

1. I generally work out 4 weekday mornings at 5:00 am. (Once in a great while, I work out at 6:30 pm, but this is the exception.) At the weekend and on days off from work, I usually begin my workout at 9:00 am.

2. I exercise 4 weekday mornings (morning off varies, but most often it is Monday) and I usually work out every Saturday and Sunday.

3. (a) More high-intermediate / advanced hi-lo aerobics and strength training.
(b) More Cathe.

4. Mostly 60 minutes, but some 30 minutes.

5. Programs should have commercial breaks only at beginning and end!! (Even if it means 8- or 10-minute blocks of ads - I think it's important that the workout not be chopped up.)

1)mornings at 5:30 during week, week-end times vary

2) 6X per week: usually take Fridays off

3) more Cathe shows

4) 60 minutes

5) commercials at beg/end would be great:)

Morning between 9am and 12pm

5 - mon thru fri

I just discovered fit tv. I LOVE it!

I would like a yoga or tai chi type class that does NOT have a religious or metaphysical slant. No "embrace the energy of nature". Just the moves please.

I love Cathe Friedrich!

I prefer 60 minutes because I Tivo and fast forward through the commercials (sorry) and a 30 minute workout is only about 22 minutes.

Christi Taylor is a fabulous instructor as well and her complex choreography and dancy moves would be a great addition to the programming.

I workout four to fives times a week. Days vary

Workout in the pm after work m-f and morning on weekends

I got fit tv a month ago and do watch. Would like to see more workout shows seems to be many shows not workout related. Also would like to see more shows focused on strength and conditioning.

Defintely 60 minutes hard to workout for 30 with commercial breaks not enough challenge.

Do not put commercials in until the end of the show totally disrupts the flow of the workout. Plus so many show do not having anything to do with exercise can't participate. For example tuned in last night to what I thought was peak performance looking for a workout instead they had a show on called buff brides. Very disappointing.

Hi Cathe! Here are my answers:

1) I workout at 7:30 p.m.
2) 6 days a week: Sat. to Thurs.
3) Yes I watch it:
a) would prefer yoga to be placed early am on weekends; Sharon Mann to come on at 7:30 when I'm working out. I like her style.
b) everything too intermediate for me.
4) 60 min.

Its very difficult to workout to these programs with commercials. Your heart rate drops too low & its aggravating.

Thanks for asking! Kathy:D

Another vote for FitTV to be available thru Dish. I cannot get it! :-(

If I could, here are my answers:

1) What time of day do you typically workout? 9:30AM or 4:00 PM

2) How many days a week do you typically workout and what are
those days? 6X/week, Monday thru Saturday

3) If you get FIT TV now... I don't get FitTV :-(

4) Would you typically prefer a 30 minute or 60 minute program? 60 min

5) Feel free to make any other suggestions or comments if they
have not been addressed here: PLEASE ask them about including this channel on DishTV. Cathe, I think it's great you always ask for our opinions. Thanks for all you do!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

1) mornings 6-7 or 6:60-7:30

2) 6 days a week. Usually Mon-Sat. I work out later on Saturdays though.

3) a)I'd like all fitness programs...all workouts.

b) see response to (a)...also would like ads at and of program only. It's hard to work out with commercial interruptions.

4) Definitely 60 minutes - 30 minutes w/ commercials is not nearly long enough for a work out. If that's what I want, I may as well work out to the espn morning shows b/c they're only 30 minutes.

StephB

I AGREE! CATHE WORKOUTS NEED TO BE (PEAK PERFORMANCE ONLY) AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE CATHE WORKOUTS ON FIT TV MORE OFTEN!!:D

1) Mornings. 6 a.m.

2) Mon thru Friday and then one weekend day (depending on schedule)

3) I get Fit TV and watch it.
a) 60 minute shows in the morning hours (between 5 and 7)! Workouts with no commercial interruption(hold commercials until the end of the workout)
b) Cathe!

4) I would prefer a 60 minute program.

5) The 30 minute shows with commercials are a waste of time. I've tried doing them but just do not get a good workout. I've also tried doing a few 30 minute shows in a row but this is very frustrating as well.

Hi Cathe!

I'm so glad they've put you on FIT TV!

1. I generally workout at 4:30am monday - friday, 7am saturday or sunday (I choose one of these 2 days as a rest day)

2. I usually work out 5-6 days per week. As I said in the previous question, I usually choose either saturday or sunday as my rest day.

3. Yes, I do get FIT TV.
a) I would also love to see more pilates programming, like Karen Voight, Ana Caban, Janis Saffell, the Method, etc. Also some power yoga or fat-burning yoga would be excellent(not Breathingspace Yoga, please!).

b) More Cathe Friedrich programs!

4. I definitely prefer 60 minute programs. The 30 minute programs are just too short.

5. Is there any way you can hold the commercials until the end of the workout? It's very frustrating when you're in the middle of a great workout and then you get interrupted by a commercial.

Sanchia

1) What time of day do you typically workout? Please be specific
Mornings at 4:30am

2) How many days a week do you typically workout and what are those days (ie: Mon, Wed, Fri)?
Lately, it's been M,W,F,Sat Moving up to M-Sat.

3) If you get FIT TV now and you are watching it....

a)what programming would you like to see that you are not seeing now?
??

b)what programming ARE you seeing that you would like to see more of?
Peak Performance
In Shape
FIT Cuisine

4) Would you typically prefer a 30 minute or 60 minute program?
It really depends. I'm okay either way.

5) Feel free to make any other suggestions or comments if they have not been addressed here.

1) Mon - Fri 9:30 PM Sat & sun - early am
2)5x-6x mon, tues, wed, thurs, sat, sun
3a)more Cathe shows on a regualr basis
b)Cathe shows on Peak Performance Hour
4)Definitely a 60 minute program
5)I appreciate the Cathe exercise shows because of how challenging they are, and because of how thoroughly each exercise is explained, the right and wrong way to approach each one.
6)I would like to see more exercise shows without compicated step in them. I find them to be too much to concentrate on when I'm huffin and puffin through a workout.

>Hi Everyone! As I mentioned yesterday, I had a meeting with
>FIT TV and one of the things that we discussed was getting
>more viewer feedback to help them provide even better
>programming to their customers.
>
>If you would like to participate in supplying this feedback,
>please answer the following questions.
>
>1) What time of day do you typically workout? Please be
>specific (ie: mornings at 5am)between 7-9 am
>
>2) How many days a week do you typically workout and what are
>those days (ie: Mon, Wed, Fri)?mon, wed, frid, sat or sunday
>
>3) If you get FIT TV now and you are watching it....allthe time, love it
>
>a)what programming would you like to see that you are not
>seeing now? your show
>
>b)what programming ARE you seeing that you would like to see
>more of? more of your show
>
>4) Would you typically prefer a 30 minute or 60 minute
>program?60 minutes
>
>5) Feel free to make any other suggestions or comments if they
>have not been addressed here.
>
>THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING OUT!
>Cathe
>:)

1) What time of day do you typically workout? Mornings 8 am
2) How many days a week do you typically workout and what are those days - monday- friday

3) If you get FIT TV now and you are watching it.... yes

a)what programming would you like to see that you are not seeing now?
More strength training shows and pilates shows

b)what programming ARE you seeing that you would like to see more of? the spa shows, talk style shows

4) Would you typically prefer a 30 minute or 60 minute program? 60 minute

5) Feel free to make any other suggestions or comments if they have not been addressed here.- Only have commercials at the end of the show.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.