Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

It's Sunday! After church and a trip to Costco, I got in a couple workouts.... a
20 min. Peloton treadmill walk (I used one of the "outdoor" audio walks) but it was
Great on the treadmill as well and then I did the Upper Body Push/ Pull premix from Muscle Max DVD. That's it....I think...maybe something later tonight...

Good Sunday to you.;)

I finished a recovery workout ealier and I am now checking in.

Here's today's recovery workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 4 Mile Walk= 58 Min

Linda- Good workout last night with Cycle 2, Disc 1 of the Firm Express workouts. That sounded like a fun workout.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Wishes!

Nora

Hi Nora...early start for me today, gotta run some errands...last night I did end up
Doing Firm Express cycle 2 cardio workout (they are only about 20 min.)

Today I started with Upper Blitz premix from Kelly's Split Sessions DVD and a
20 min. Row Vigor rowing class. Probably will end up doing something else
Later this afternoon/evening. No New Year's Eve plans for me..:). And that's just
Fine!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Good Morning!

Great workouts to kick off your Monday with. Nicely done with the following workouts: Firm Express cycle 2 cardio workout,
Upper Blitz premix from Kelly's Split Sessions DVD and a 20 min. Row Vigor rowing class.

Virtual Active-Sydney Run- Stationary Bike= 35 Min ( No Running this week):( Distance= 7.50 Miles
Fit Split- Shred Cardio/Push Day= 56 Min
Jessica Smith- Yoga Fusion Fix- Yoga for Stress Relief & Relaxation= 17 Min
Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min

Linda- Great workouts to start off your Monday with Firm Express cycle 2 cardio workout, Upper Blitz premix from Kelly's Split Sessions DVD and a
20 min., and a 20 min. Row Vigor rowing class. High fives on all your workouts they sound amazing and like a really fun mix. My husband and I and our (adult) boys will just be at home together to ring in the new year.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!:D

Nora

Last edited:
Happy New Year Linda!

I hope you had a safe and relaxing new year! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Core DeForce- MMA Speed = 27 Min
KCM 30MTF- Step Boxing 2- Combined Workouts= 48 Min
X10- Cardio Blast = 26 Min

I didn't go anywhere for New Year's. I was home with the family. We just watched TV and opened a bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cranberry Cider. It was nice, I could not help but hear all the fireworks going on around our house it was loud, but didn't last long only about an hour.

If you workout today, have a fun workout.

Have a blessed January 1, 2019!

Nora

Happy New Year to you as well! Yes, I did a few little workouts so far today....
I did Kelly's CoffeyFit Raw Lower Body & Kettlebells (its on YouTube) I really
Love that one... later I did a 20 min. Ski machine workout and just finished a 10
Min. Bike & arm toning Peloton workout. Back to work tomorrow! Boo....:(

Almost forgot, did a 1 mile Walk & Talk with Jessica (and Peanut) on YouTube, the holiday one.

Last edited:
appy Wednesday Linda!

How are you today? Doing well I hope. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp/Legs & Glutes = 58 Min
PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min

Linda- Great workout yesterday with Kelly's CoffeyFit Raw Lower Body & Kettlebell, and a 20 min. Ski machine workout and just finished a 10
Min. Bike & arm toning Peloton workout. Wow, you go girl! Awesome workout yesterday high fives!!

Have a great Wednesday!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, your workouts today was a good variety! Tonight I did the Lower body
Mix #1 premix from Kelly's Lower Body Tabata (Build & Burn). Really enjoyed it.
I love her premixes....yesterday I ordered her Body Design DVD from Mary at
Total Fitness Dvds. Can't wait to get it....can't believe I hadn't gotten it by now.:)

Good morning this fine pre-Friday

I hope all is well with you. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Fat Blast Intervals= 41 Min
KCM 30MTF-Home Gym Intervals- Combined Workouts 1 & 2= 55 Min
Hardcore Series- Stretch Max- Routine #3 Resistance Band= 18 Min

Linda- Nicely done yesterday with KCM's Build and Burn Lower Bodyn Tabata Mix #1, I love that workout its especially good to do before a run. I love all of the workouts on Build & Burn its a staple in my workouts. I do have Body Design, both it and Meltdown were released at the same time and I have both of them. Body Design offers many ways as far as premixes etc to use. You will enjoy the variety. Enjoy!

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, I was wondering whether you had Kelly's Home Gym Intervals, since
You also use the treadmill. I absolutely love that one too. I have done it with my
Treadmill and elliptical. I wish she would come out with a Home Gym Intervals #2!
Maybe she will in the future..fingers crossed...I guess Cathe's will soon be here!
I forget, did you preorder them?

Tonight was Cathe night, so I did a workout blender mix for the upper body.

Good morning, it's T.G.I.F!!

How are you doing today?I'm sure you have a busy day ahead, you got this! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split - Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day = 60 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Linda- Yes I did pre-order the Lite series. I can't wait so excited about these new ones.
I did do KCM's HGI but I can't run on the Treadmill this week so I improvised I used a long step 2 risers each side and ropeless jump rope and ran in place in a sort of circuit taking turns mixing it up when doing the cardio part. It was a very different cardio that way. Great workout last night with Cathe, using a workout blender mix for the upper body.WTG, High fives!! Way to get it done.

Have a blessed Friday,

Nora

WTG Nora. Probably a rest day here, I just got my new Kelly, Body Design, in
The mail, so sure I will want to preview tonight. :)

Well, DVD previewed, gonna love it.....the Cardio bootcamp section
Will be easy enough to modify where I might need to, can't wait to do it.
I did get a couple short workouts in, I did the Kickbox moves with Burnouts
Premix from Build & Burn Cardio Core/UBSS DVD and then did the new Walk
Challenge 1 mile walk on YouTube from Leslie. She is not in the workout, 4 of
Her walk leaders lead it, but it was fun and New. Kinda missed seeing her though.
That's it For tonight....

Good morning!

I didn't sleep well about 3 hours. I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 5 Mile Walk= 71 Min
KCM 30MTF-Amped Up Cardio- Workout #2= 30 Min

Linda- congrats on getting your new Body Design of KCM's in the mail and previewing it. I think it offers a lot of variety and you custom it towards what works for you time wise. Its a keeper in my humble opinion. Glad you are enjoying it. Awesome job on your workouts yesterday with Kickbox moves with Burnouts
Premix from Build & Burn Cardio Core/UBSS DVD and then did a new Walk
Challenge 1 mile walk on YouTube from Leslie. Great stuff there Linda WTG!!

I will try to get some rest at some point if I can through the day. I am starting to feel sort of sleep deprived and a little under the weather. I was hoping I'd feel well enough for church tomorrow, unsure right now, I've been unable to walk to church nearly all of December so bummed.

Blessings & Take care, have an awesome Saturday!

Nora

Hi Nora, great workouts for not feeling so good & lack of sleep. Hope you feel
Better soon....don't overdo it...today I did the cardio only premix from Kelly's
Trim & Tone Intervals DVD and just finished a 20 min. Peloton treadmill power
Walk class..that might be it today. Sun is shining now and temperature isn't too
Bad. Yay!

Well, I did end up doing a CatheLive tonight, I picked Barbell Upper Body Live,
Hadn't done that one for awhile. My arms & shoulders feel like they are going to
Fall off :). And I don't lift heavy at all......yikes!

Hope your Sunday is going good Nora, and that you are feeling better.
This AM before church, I used Bitgym app and did a little rowing and time on
The elliptical. Early afternoon, I did a Peloton 10 min. Low Impact cycle ride
Class, then did a RowVigor rowing & dumbbell workout class. It was short, about 20 Min. Finished up with a lower body weight workout with Kelly's Body Design DVD.
If I get bored tonight, I may do a blender workout of some sort, we shall see.
Take care....do you normally do workouts on Sunday?

Good Monday to you Linda!:)

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I decided to rest and not workout, as I desperately needed to sleep.

Linda- Wow on yesterday's workouts! High five on all that workout awesomeness. Amazing workouts yesterday with the following: Bitgym app rowing, and elliptical, Peloton 10 min. Low Impact cycle ride
Class, then did a RowVigor rowing & dumbbell workout class and finished up with a lower body weight workout with Kelly's Body Design DVD. Phew!! That is amazing you go girl!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Wup,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,CN+ 4 iPod songs= 64 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

That's it for me today, Awesome job on you workouts, high gives and gold star!

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Happy Tuesday, Linda!:)

I hope all is well with you. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,CN,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 67 Min
Distance= 6.46 Miles Treadmill

That's it for me Tuesday. Wow, I sure did miss running and so glad to be back at it on the Treadmill.

Have a blessed day!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.