Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda, Yay it's T.G.I.F.!

Hang in there, the work week's finish line is in sight now. Oh sorry about the rain. You mentioned Coco is that your dog or cat? I have one of each. My dog is 7 years old German Shepherd, Ares (Like the greek god of war) he thinks he's a lap dog, LOL! And we have a cat, Miss Hector, she's about a 1 year or so old muted calico, she's really pretty and fast. She was a stray that we took in. They are my fur kids. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Abs & Arms Walk= 11 Min
XTrain- D2- Bi's & Tri's= 46 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Phew! Cathe got me good today!

Linda- Great workout you had yesterday with Kelly's Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion and her Stepbox 2, did the premix of Workout 2 with Dumbbell drills instead of cardio drills. Sounds like that was an awesomen Kelly Combo, Well done and High fives to you on yesterday's workout.
I hope you have a fab Friday/workout.

Merry Christmas & bountiful blessings,

Nora

Last night I did blender "Compound Capers" which is a little cardio alternating
With compound weight exercises. 'Bout 30 min. Have a good Saturday.

Well, cleaning done, laundry done, workout done.....Did a dvd mix of Push/Pull....used the Pull day dvd because
that has the Push segments on it as well. Programmed on my dvd player. I may do a Christmas walking
workout tonight if I can that someone over at VF talked about. It is a 2 mile walk to Christmas music, looks
like fun......We'll see.

Hi Linda,

Wow, your workout today sounds awesome. That sounds like a workout I'd enjoy with Cardio and Alternating with compound weights. Great job on Saturday's awesome workout, high fives!!:D:cool: Way to start off the weekend, WTG!!! Coco is 17 years old wow, and still going strong. No doubt he is a valuable member of the family. Do you put out a Christmas stocking for Coco, we do that for my dog Ares. We will need to do that for Miss Hector too. We need to get her something too.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver # 1= 34 Min
Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 4 Mile Walk= 58 Min

That's it for me today, I'm still fighting a bit of a cold and MS Fatigue its so not fun, but I'm hanging in there.
Have a great Saturday!:)

Merry Christmas & blessings,

Nora

Nora, I hope your cold will get better soon. Take care...good workouts for you.
Well, I didn't end up doing the Christmas walk, instead I did 2 shorter workouts,
Bootcamp mix and then I did the 1 set of exercises premix from Kelly's Sculpting
RX DVD.

Blessed Sunday to you Nora, hope your cold is getting better....this morning I did
Short Bitgym tour on my elliptical before church. I just finished a Peloton 30 min.
Holiday treadmill walk. Loved it, all Christmas music, the time flew by!
After awhile, I might tackle another premix from Kelly's Sculpting RX, the cardio
Core & floor one, about 19 min. I think...enjoy your day.....

Hi Linda,

I go one Jessica Smith new ones, the 4 Mile Power Walk. I was itching to try that out. Well, I did today. I will now check in

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 4 Mile Power Walk w/warm up & Cool down= 74 Min
Wow! that was fun and had some new moves and focused on various areas I could feel it. Yes, this one does get you really sweaty and is even high notches than Walk Off Belly Fat dvd, which I love. This is awesome if you like her previous walk dvd's this is a must by in my humble opinion.

I'm still feeling fatigued and wiped out and a little dizzy. This cold thing is holding on a bit.

Linda- Bravo on yesterday's workout with Boot Camp Mix and 1 set of exercises from Kelly's Sculpting RX dvd. High fives on getting it done way to go Linda. I hope you are feeling well and in good spirits.

Merry Christmas and blessings,

Nora

Merry Christmas Eve to you Nora.....just finished doing CatheLive latest, the Cathe
Claus 2018 workout. Had to modify the jacks, etc. but it was a lot of fun. I even
Lasted the full 47 min.!

Hi Linda, Merry Christmas Eve you to!

I just finished today's workout and will check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
Ripped w/ HiiT- Lift It Chest,Tri's & Shoulders= 40 Min
ICE- Rock'em Sock'em- Timesaver #4 5 Gone= 36 Min
CrossFire-Timesaver Fitness Blast/Plyo Tabata/Core= 33 Min

I'm so done today. I wanted to run and bummed I could not as my son was playing video games in the room my treadmill is in so I can't run while he's doing that or hanging out there. I think much of this week will like that a non running week, Bummer!!:( I feel very weak and somewhat dizzy at times and so fatigued. I am trying to fight my way through it.

Linda- Bravo on your workout today with CatheLive Cathe Claus 2018, I think there was a clip posted looked fun. I hope your feeling fit, fab and amazing after that work out out, high fives!!! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the year that follows.

Merry Christmas & Blessings,

Nora

Hope your Christmas Day was a good day, Nora...yesterday Christmas Day) I did
An upper body weights mix and a Peloton country fun 20 min. Walk (treadmill)
Today I did elliptical with Bitgym tour, a 10 min. Peloton cool down TM walk and
Slim & Trim fit tower workout DVD. I sure wish the new dvds were coming this week as I am off work, but unfortunately not...very disappointed about that...no
They have never promised at Christmas, but so many, like me, off work and
Enjoy having the time to mess around with them.....:(. Guess we'll get them some
Time....I tend to lose a little interest at this point, but sure excitement will return,
I hope anyway....have a good day!

Hi Linda,

I hope yoh had a Merry Christmas! I did not workout yesterday, Chrstmas Day so here I am back at it.
I will now check in.

Here's today's workout: Yay, I got to run today!

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 5 iPod songs= 64 Min Distance= 6.25 Miles
Ripped w/HiiTT- Lift It Legs= 41 Min

That's it for me today.

Linda- Wow, look at you doing a Christmas day workout, bravo and a gold star with high fives!!! That is awesome. Nicely done with upper body weights mix and a Peloton country fun 20 min. Walk (treadmill):cool:Then today you did a elliptical with Bitgym tour, a 10 min. Peloton cool down TM walk and
Slim & Trim fit tower workout DVD. Then you did an add-on workout with elliptical with Bitgym tour, a 10 min. Peloton cool down TM walk andSlim & Trim fit tower workout DVD. Plus you did an add-on with a short Peloton bike class, low impact ride. You are amazing truly a Fit And Fabulous workout warrior and Cathelete.
Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas too!:);)

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Happy whatever day it is, being off work, I tend to lose track of the days..:) but
I know it's Thursday cause today was trash pickup! Today I was able to join in
Live on CatheLive which was an upper body workout, about 40 min. Really
Enjoyed it....then after a few stores, and hair appointment, I just finished doing a
20 min. Peloton treadmill boot camp workout. Weight focus part was arms &
Shoulders..as if I didn't get enough of that this morning!!!
Hope your day is good!

Happy Pre-Friday!

Good morning/early afternoon Linda. I jus finished today's workout that kicked my butt and I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 5 iPod songs= 64 Min Distance= 6.21 Miles
Jessica Smith- Metabolism Booster- Lower Body Circuit= 35 Min Used 1 pair of #10 db's

Linda- It sounds like you started you Thursday off with Cathe. Nicely done with a CatheLive Upper body workout that was about 40 Min long. Knowing Cathe that was a very efficient and thorough uppper body workout. After running errands etc, you came home and decided to do an add-on workout with a 20 Min Peleton Treadmill Bootcamp with more weight work. Sounds amazing on all your workouts completed today, Bravo & high fives!!!:cool::D

Have a great & blessed day,

Nora

Happy T.G.I.F Linda!:cool:

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks-Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Hit Back, Biceps, & Shoulders= 53 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Linda- I hope you have a great workout and day.:)

Blessings,

Nora

Good workouts for you. Today I have done KCM's Cardio Stepboxing mix which
Was 25 min long, but.....it turned into about 35 min. Cause I was having trouble
Getting the combos and did them over again before the stretch. Second time
Much better.....:). Later I did some elliptical time and a short 10 min. Peloton
Cool down ride class. Raining here again! :(

Hi, hope your Saturday is good. After finishing up vacuuming, I did Kelly's
Cardio Quick Fix premix, (2nd part of WO 1 & 2nd part of WO 2). Loved it!
The modifier in this one is GREAT, I think it's Noelle...matter of fact, all the modifiers she has are excellent...love that. I feel like I am still in the workout with
Them...always in a good mood when I finish one of her workouts.......are you
Working out today Nora? 4 more days off counting today.....it's going by fast,
Would have been a lot more fun being off and doing new workouts, oh well......
Have a good day.....

Happy Saturday morning!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 6 Mile Mix- Miles # 4 Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
Fit Split- Low Impact/Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio- Timesaver #1 Just Mixed Impact Cardio warm up & and stretch= 29 Min

Linda- Nicely done on yesterday's workout with KCM's Stepboxing 2 and eliptical short workout. :);)
Then Today you did KCM'S Cardio Quick Fix Mix High fives!! I have that workout of KCM'S too love it. Congrats on all your killer workouts completed. Keep up the great job on your workouts. Have a blessed and wonderful Saturday.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Blessings,

Nora

Good workout day for you, Nora....since I had my cardio Fix with KCM this AM,
This evening I moved on to Cycle 2, Disc 1 of the Firm Express workouts, which
Was sculpting w/ some short cardio bursts. That was fun too!
Have a good evening....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.