Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hey Nora, nicely done today! Tonight I did 2 blenders- "Lo & Go 6 (step workout)
And "Pyramid Up - Back, Biceps & Shoulders"
Have a Tabata Friday!

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Happy Friday, Yay!

Ooh nice workouts for yesterday with 2 blenders- "Lo & Go 6 (step workout)
And "Pyramid Up - Back, Biceps & Shoulders". What a great combo. That was an awesome combo great stuff Linda, high fives.
I haven't done Pyramid for a quite a while but its always a great workout.

Jen Den- Where are you? How are you doing with STS? Please stop by and let us know.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Incinerator- Intensified = 13 Min
LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #2- Main W/O+ 6 Pack Abs #2= 51 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Have a fabulous Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, sure is hot here !!!! A few more days of this....tonight's workout was blender- "Step, Sculpt-Done"
One round of step, legs,chest,back, bi's tri's & shoulders. Sounds short, but it was actually about 30 min.
I used a longer step segment. Your workouts today sound fun. Have a good weekend.

Hi Linda,:)

How are you today? Not sure wh at happened to Jen Den, I hope she comes back, either way I wish her all the best with STS. Nice workout last nigh with a blender workout of - "Step, Sculpt-Done"
One round of step, legs,chest,back, bi's tri's & shoulders. Wow! that sounds like a very efficient and challenging workout, High fives!!:cool:

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D10- Ride- Express Ride #1= 36 Min
Distance= 8.05 Miles

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min
Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min

Have fun workout and a great blessed Saturday!

Nora

Hey Nora, I couldn't remember whether you did workouts on Saturday....
Today I did 2 blenders- "Lo & Go 8 (step) and a short Low Impact Series compound workout. May do something later tonight, we shall see. We are having
Extreme heat here. Ugh.....

Hi Nora, if you "stop by" today....
Sunday's workouts were:

Some elliptical walking in the Mall of America with Bitgym app. They just added
This one, so cool!

Blender workout, " Stacked PHA Express" - 35 min.

20 min. Peloton treadmill power walk class.

That's it....

Hi Linda,

Great job on today's workouts with: elliptical walking in the Mall of America with Bitgym app. They just added
This one, so cool! Yed, that does sound very cool. Plus, a Blender workout, " Stacked PHA Express" - 35 min.,
20 min. Peloton treadmill power walk class.

I know I haven't been working out on Sunday's but today is an exception.
I have a fasting blood test tomorrow and really want all my CBC blood test numbers to be in the normal range. So I'd hoped
that working out would help. The blood test is at 8AM before any workouts so will do so when I get back. So for today I did a small workout and will now check in.

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
Jessica Smith - Total Stretch- Session #3= 17 Min

That's it for me today, have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Linda,

How are you doing today? Great I hope.

I just finished today's workout, I know its late for me I had a late start and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Incinerator- Intensified = 13 Min
XTrain- D1- Chest,Back & Sh- Premix #5- Rnds 1-5 = 37 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1, Ch.1,SS, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 3 iPod songs + Stretch= 65 Min Distance= 6.44 Miles

Wow, that was a tough workout especially starting it during the hottest part of the day. That's it for me today, Phew!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your tests went good this morning, and good job on workouts after
All that!

Tonight I did a blender- "Party Time! (Step)......I am getting a little step burnout,
I think, been doing it so much, need to switch to weights more I do believe:)

Hi Linda,

Great job on yesterday's blender workout of a blender- "Party Time! (Step).I am getting a little step burnout. Nicely done. I know trying to do alot of step workouts can lead to burnout. Step used to be my thing then I got away from it. I discovered athletic style workouts, circuits, and weights, HiiT, Metabolic, Kickboxing, boxing, cycle, running, and Kettlebell to name a few varieties.
I guess I am a fan variety in workouts. Its funny because as a kid I hated exercise, boy have I changed, LOL!!
Anyways, good for you gettin' it done on your workout yesterday, high fives!!!

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workouts:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Maximus Destroyer= 20 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min
Distance= 6.27 Miles

I may add on a Jessica Smith Walk, we'll see.

Have terrificaly blessed & fun Tuesday,

Nora

Hi Nora, you sound like me :) ....adding on something later.......anyway, great
Workouts....tonight was a blender weight workout, felt good to just do weights..
It will make me enjoy my next step adventure! Take care...

Hi Linda,

I did do an add-on with Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- Butt & Thighs= 11 Min, Now that is it for today, have a great evening!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda,

Nicely done yesterday taking a change of pace with your workouts with doing a blender weight workout. Awesome job and High fives! that is a nice change.
I tend to opt for circuit workouts more if I am doing step. I like the idea of a little of this then switching to weights and then repeat the circuit.
Time seems to go by faster and its more fun IMHO.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Bulldog= 8 Min
Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17 Min That was fun, I have not done that one in a while.
Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning = 49 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min

Well, I'm done for today with my workouts, I promise! Phew!!

Happy hump day blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda and Jen Den,:)

Linda- What a cool app to try out. Nicely done with 20 min. Low impact elliptical class from the app yesterday. WTG!! That app sounds like fun and has nice variety, great job on getting it done and trying the new app.

Jen Den- How are you doing with STS this week? Please stop by and let us know, and take care.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Swing Sandwich= 8 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min
Distance= 6.33 Miles

That's it for me today, have a great day!;)

Blessings,

Nora
I am on Week #4 on STS and Shock Cardio

On Week #3 I took off Thursday instead of Sunday and then completed everything from Thursday that I missed to Sunday. MMA Fusion was the toughest Cathe Workout I ever did. You have to roll on the ground and get up, etc. I modified it, but it wasn’t pretty.

Now Week #4, I have done Up to where I need to do Back and Triceps today, plus three more.

I think I am going to take Cathe’s recommended 1 week off. It starts Sunday and ends Sunday.

I really want to clean my house, so I will take the time to do it next week. Also, I am feeling tired of lifting the weights,

Thoughts up to now, I am getting stronger in my upper body. I find I can lift a little bit more. My push ups are a little bit stronger. Still doing them on my knees, but I am doing more of an up and down motion.

Lower body is I feel I have a little more balance with Lunges. And Lunges, yet they are hard, I seem to have more control.

Also, my balance has improved in the lower body. I feel I can control my legs then my legs controlling me when there is a balance challenge.

I have seen improvements. Do I have big ripples of muscles and do I look like HeMan. No! But, I have mad improvements and I will continue with the plan. Two thumbs ups!!

Hey Nora, and Jen, thanks for stopping by again and giving us a progress report!
Sounds like you are doing great and getting stronger, that's the goal, right? :)
Don't fret over having to do some modifications...I modify a lot and still stay in
The game!!!

Nora, you did some long great workouts today....I prefer circuit and bootcamp
Too.....I think "variety " is my middle name!! :)

Tonight I did a mix of Biceps, triceps, abs and legs from Kelly's Your Best Body
DVD. Enjoyed it...

Hi Linda and Jen Den, Happy Pre-Friday!

Jen Den- Congrats on getting thru week #3 of STS and Shock Cardio. I hope you gave yourself a pat on the back cause that is not easy.
You can do it, you can get thru week#4 as well. You're almost there at the week #4 STS so close to Finish line, hang in there you got this. Big High Fives!!!
Remember, there is no shame in modifying things to work better for you. I know I modify things too. Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you are doing. Take care and keep up the awesome job on your workouts and congrats on the strength gains you have made thus far great job keep going. Its all about the progress you make in your own personal fitness.

Linda- Great job on your workout yesterday using Kelly's "Your Best Body" dvd its a nice mix using Bi's, Tri's, abs and legs. Kelly makes it superfun and efficient. WTG, high fives!! I have that dvd and its a keeper without a doubt good stuff! Keep up the great job on your workouts.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt= 12 Min
Xtrain- D2- Bi's & Tri's- Premix #9 Rnds 1-7= 37 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1, Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min Distance= 6.37 Miles

That's it form me today, I'm done. Have a great Pre-Friday:)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, happy pre-Tabata day to you ! Good workouts for you today as well....Tonight I did my blender
Step-Sculpt-Done workout again. I made some changes in it after I recently did it, so wanted to see if I
liked it after changing it...yep, it's a keeper! I changed the step portion, and added some tubing exercises
in the sculpt section instead of weights, for variety! That's the beauty of the blender, you can keep changing
any workout if you want. Then I blended another, # 620 (yikes) I named it "Better Booty Bootcamp" :)

Hi Linda & Jen Den, Happy T.G.I.F.!

Nicely done on yesterday's blender workout of Step-Sculpt-Done workout and after making changes you made are still a keeper,
awesome. Way To Go, High fives!!

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min
LITE- PHA 2- Basic #1 Main w/o + Extended Stretch #2= 51 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

That's all for me today ladies take care.

Have a blessed & fantastic Friday ladies:)

Nora

Nicely done today Nora.....Tonight I did a blender Mixed Bootcamp, with floor cardio and Shoulders weight
work.....just what I needed ! Have a great weekend!

Hi Linda, Happy Saturday!

Once again, great workout yesterday with a blender Mixed Bootcamp, with floor cardio and Shoulders weight
work. That sounds like a great workout WTG Highfives!!

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #3= 36 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Swing Sandwich= 8 Min
Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Timesaver #5 Less Kicks most kicks eliminated= 40 Min

That's it for me today, and I think I will take tomorrow off except for maybe some Gentle yoga for the back.

Have a great Saturday:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.