Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda,

Sorry no workout today, I had an Dr.'s appt. w/ my neurologist (MS Doctor) in Portland about miles total 200 Miles total driving time which is about 4 hours total so the day is shot. I can not do any workouts today. So I'll be back at it tomorrow. Have a blessed day!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, yes, that would be a long trip! Hope you got a good report...tonight I
Did a blender, "6 Series Cardio Intervals" (floor/step). It got the sweat drippin'

Have good workouts tomorrow!

Hi Linda,

Yes, Thanks for asking. My MS has been stable no new attacks which is great. I was diagnosed in 2004 so its been a while. This is a case where no new news is a good thing.
It was a long day for me yesterday, glad that it is over. Great job on yesterday's workout with a workout blend workout "6 Series Cardio Intervals" (floor/step). That does sound like
a good sweatfest of a workout, well done high fives!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Maximus Destroyer= 20 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Lower Body- Premix # 4 No Blasts= 31 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.1- Vol.3.- Ch.1, Ch.2,S2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,
+ 3 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min Distance= 6.33 Miles

Have a wonderful pre-Friday!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, glad your report was good. Sounds like you made up for no workout
Yesterday with a good workout today!!

Tonight's blender was " Shred-it Bootcamp". A little less than 30 min. Right up
My weeknight time slot!

Have a great Tabata Friday! :)

Hi Linda,

Awesome job on yesterday's blender workout of blender " Shred-it Bootcamp", I love those short but sweet workouts, so fun. High fives on a job well done!

I just finished today's workout and wll now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Bulldog= 8 Min
ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Have a Blessed and fabulous Friday!

Nora

Howdy Nora, good workouts for your Friday...tonight for me was "Step & Shape
The Legs" blender workout. Two rounds of step followed by lower
Body exercises. Have a good weekend. This was a long week for me, or at
Least it felt like it!

Hi!!! I wanted to contribute if that is ok????

I have been doing Cathe’s STS and Shock Cardio. It is kinda like the one, on Cathe Ondemand, but it doesn’t have like a week of rest. It was STS and Shock Cardio Cathe had on her older post.

I have made it to Week #2! I have done the STS for Week 2 and all of the Shock Cardio except for the MMA Kickboxing, which I will be doing tomorrow, Saturday.

I tried doing the STS before, but only made it to Week 1 disc 2.

I like the STS and Shock Cardio because it has weights and cardio. The cardio, like the Cardio Core Circuit was hard, but I modified it. And that is okay. Also, I like it has Step, Step Moves and Athletic Step. But, I don’t do her weight and I modified. I don’t do chin ups.

Thanks For Reading, Jen Den

Hi Linda & Jen Den,

Nicely done with last night's workout. Great job with your "Step & Shape
The Legs" blender workout. Two rounds of step followed by lower
Body exercises. That is awesome, way to go!! That sounds like a great leg workout combo, awesome leg workout. High fives!!

Jen, welcome! Great workouts for you and high fives on doing STS & STS Cardio. I have completed those workouts and loved them.
Yes, I'd have to say STS Cardio Core Circuit was hard for me, I felt I just struggled thru that one. I loved the kickboxing and MMA ones and Athletic Step, and had a little trouble with Step Moves was a bit of a challenge but had fun with it.
So High fives on your workouts, keep up the great job you are killin' it! Bravo!!

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat - Timesaver #2 5 sections eliminated = 39 Min
Distance= 8.58 Miles

Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Incinerator- Intensified = 13 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min
LITE- Rev'd Up Rumble- Timesaver #7 No Kick Drills= 36 Min
Jessica Smith- Gentle Yoga For Back Pain Relief & Prevention- Session #1= 33 Min

Have a super blessed Saturday ladies!

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, and a big hi to you Jen Den!!! Good work on your accomplishments with
STS!!!!! I love that series!!! I really like the MMA workouts too, they are great!
It's ok to modify Jen, I need to do it for anything higher Impact and even if I
Modify to lower impact, I still get in great workouts... great workouts for your
Saturday Nora, cycle, Kickboxing and kettlebells are a great mix!
I have been doing "Clean Max" :) today, but I am now finished so hopefully I will
Be into a workout later. I will report back later!

Back to check in with workouts....This afternoon I worked out on my elliptical using Bitgym and touring some
more of Chinatown. Did a blender workout I titled: LIARS Bi's & Tri's. What does LIARS stand for you ask :)
it's Lite Ice And Ripped Sweaty-- I do have an imagination!!! Ended with a Peloton 10 min treadmill cooldown walk. After supper and a hot walk around the block, I did 2 more short blenders: BodyBlast Chest, Triceps & Shoulders and Lo & Go 3 (step workout) That's it !
Have a good night !

Thanks Everyone!!! I completed Week 2 of STS and Cardio!!! Yea!! Sunday is my off day!! Next Week 3, the only thing is the MMA Fusion. I looked at it and I was like ok??? I never did that one before, and that was do different. I haven’t done it, but it looks like I can modify!!! Thanks Again!! And High Fives to You All!!

Jen, enjoy your rest day...and good luck with Fusion. I think I have only done
Parts of that one, I love the MMA Boxing, coming in second is MMA Kickboxing,
And last, the Fusion one....I hope to workout later.....
Nora, enjoy your Sunday :)

Happy Sunday Nora & Jen...
My workouts today were:
A timesaver premix from Lite Stacked Sets Upper Body dvd

Blender FitTower workout

Blender Lo & Go 2 step workout.

That's it!

Hi Linda & Jen Den,

Linda- Nicely done on yesterday's workout with: A timesaver premix from Lite Stacked Sets Upper Body dvd, Blender FitTower workout,and a Blender Lo & Go 2 step workout. Wow!! Those are somne great workouts you did, high fives, that was amazing!!

Den Den- I hope you had a nice rest/recovery day Sunday. Awesome job on completing STS Week 2, Big high fives on that one! So this week you start Week 3, good luck you can do it, you got this! SO which Mesocycle are you doing 1, 2, or 3? My faves are 2 and 3. Have a great workout and keep up the amazing work on STS.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1 X2,ESS,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 3 iPod songs
+ Stretch= 64 Min Distance= 6.40 Miles

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Maximus Destroyer= 20 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets- Upper = 37 Min

That's it for me today, Have a fun & blessed day ladies!

Nora

Hi Nora, good workouts today, how are you liking Lauren's Kettlebell workouts? Is it a set of dvds?
Tonight I did a blender--"Memories Thru the Years # 1" A mish-mosh of some step and weights,etc from way
back when until now.....only about 30 min. I had to blend a Memories # 2 so I could have more and different
segments from different workouts ....since shorter is better for me....I hadn't done that one for awhile and I
forgot how much fun it is....
Have a good day tomorrow..

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Linda- Yes, I'm enjoying my Lauren Brooks dvds. The Kettlebell Incinerator is one dvd that has two dvds that have a total of 6 follow along workouts on it.
Great job on your fun blender workout with blender--"Memories Thru the Years # 1" A mish-mosh of some step and weights, and then another
blender workout called Memories # 2 segments from more workouts and varieties. Sounds like good fun to me. Way to go, high fives!!!

Jen Den- I hope you had a great workout yesterday with your first workout of Week #2 STS. Keep up the great job on STS!

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt= 12 Min
Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio- Timesaver #1 Just Mixed Impact Cardio = 29 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min
Distance= 6.30 Miles

Have a great Tuesday ladies!

Nora

Hi Linda & Jen Den,

Linda- Awesome short and sweaty fun workout with a Ripped with HiiT cardio blender workout. I love those kind. Way to get it done and be consistant.

Jen Den- How's STS Week #2 Going? Have fun and be safe.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Bulldog= 8 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower Body-Basic #2- Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #1= 48 Min
LITE Revd Up Rumble- Basic #5 Main w/o + Calorie Crush + Extended Stretch #1= 58 Min

That's it for me today, phew!

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Nora, you did some good stuff!

I switched gears tonight. I am doing a free trial on an app I came across in the
App Store that has video treadmill, cycle, rowing, elliptical and other classes. So I did a 20 min. Low impact elliptical class tonight. It was pretty good, I rarely will stay On the elliptical 20 min, so that was tough, but the workout moved right along. Just trying some of the classes to see if I will want to subscribe or not. I have Peloton app which I Love, and Bitgym is pretty good too, so we shall see...I gotta Have variety and choices to keep me motivated:)

Hi Linda and Jen Den,:)

Linda- What a cool app to try out. Nicely done with 20 min. Low impact elliptical class from the app yesterday. WTG!! That app sounds like fun and has nice variety, great job on getting it done and trying the new app.

Jen Den- How are you doing with STS this week? Please stop by and let us know, and take care.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Swing Sandwich= 8 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min
Distance= 6.33 Miles

That's it for me today, have a great day!;)

Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.