Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda,

Yes, I have been taking Sunday's off because I need to get more sleep and let my body rest more. So, I have been taking Sunday's off in order to rest and let my body repair.
Great job on your workout Sunday with: Peloton Treadmill Walk with Arms & Shoulders class (30 Min),10 min on elliptical w/lake scenic tour w/Bitgym, and later a dvd mix of Firm Maximum Body Sculpting, good stuff & high fives!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.
n on elliptical with lake scenic tour with Bitgym, Blender workout - "Drill Time" 35 min. Bravo,

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 6 iPod songs + Stretch= 63 Min
Distance= 6.20 Miles on TM

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Maximus Destroyer= 20 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Lift it Chest, Tri's & Sh- Premix #5 TS #4-One set only + finishers= 19 Min

Phew! Thats's it for me today.

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Nora, I'm at home this week...so more time to workout...
Last night I ended up with a couple more shorter workouts,

The Firm Express Ignite Cardio
Metabolic Mash up mix
Peloton 10 min treadmill cooldown walk

Today I have done some rowing on the Grand Canal with Bitgym app, then 2 blender workouts:

30 min Litely Low-Maxed Bootcamp and ICY, SWEATY STS Legs.

Oops, almost forgot, did a DVD mix from the Firm Hare workout too. So glad
I am re-visiting the Firm! Such "classic" workouts!

Hi Linda,

How are you doing today? How's the weather where you are?

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- Workout #1= 31 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.3- Vol.4- Wup, SS1, Ch.1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 4 iPod songs
+ Stretch= 64 Min Distance= 6.30 Miles

That's it for me today, off to do more chores.

Have a terrific and blessed Tuesday!

Nora

Hi Linda,

Wow, so cool you are home this week, cool have fun and rest. High fives on all your workouts you did yesterday with : The Firm Express Ignite Cardio
Metabolic Mash up mix
Peloton 10 min treadmill cooldown walk

Today I have done some rowing on the Grand Canal with Bitgym app, then 2 blender workouts:
30 min Litely Low-Maxed Bootcamp and ICY, SWEATY STS Legs. Phew! that is some serious workouts there, WTG!!
They do sound like a fun mix and variety of workouts. Bravo on your workouts and enthusiasm!

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workouts:

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Hit It Legs- Premix #1- All Strength= 30 Min
Core De Force- MMA Shred= 38 Min
Party Rockin' Step #2- Premix- Step Mix= 47 Min

Have a fun and blessed relaxing day!

Nora

Nice workouts today, Nora...don't believe I have heard of Core De Force.

Today's mish-mosh for me has been:

Peloton Warmup ride
Blender- "Lite & Sweaty PHA Express"
RowVigor "Core Killer" class which is rowing & core exercises
And CatheLive Step, Sweat & Lift, just the step warmup, step portion, and
Stretch. I did the "lift" portion a few days ago.
Plan to do Leslie DVD later, probably just a one mile indoor walk.

Have a safe 4th!

Hi Linda, Happy 4th of July!

Oh, Core DeForce is a Beachboy workout, I have it on DVD. Core DeForce is a kickboxing workout from two former members of Les Mills, it a good one. They do a lot of authentic martial arts type moves but in a cardio type workout format. I love boxing and kickboxing workouts.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walks= 11 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Hit It Back, Bi's& Sh's= 38 Min
CrossFire = 55 Min

Have a blessed 4th of July!

Nora

Happy 4th to you too, Nora....any big plans?

No plans here, today's workouts were:

20 min. Peloton treadmill class followed by a 5 min. Cool down ride, which i
Actually used my elliptical Instead of the bike. Since it was only a 5 min. Cool down, The Elliptical worked out fine.

Then I did a blender- "Metabolic Bootcamp"
Just finished the newest Go Row Indoor rowing workout #7 on YouTube, 20 min.
I really love the Go Row Indoor workouts....they are so good!

That's it for now........

Hi Linda!

I hope you had a great 4th of July. How'd CoCo do with all the noise of fireworks going off? I know my pets don't like all those loud noises.
Great job on your workouts yesterday with: 20 min. Peloton treadmill class followed by a 5 min. Cool down ride substituting elliptical instead of the bike. Since it was only a 5 min. Cool down, The Elliptical worked out fine.
Then I did a blender- "Metabolic Bootcamp", and finished up with the newest Go Row Indoor rowing workout #7 on YouTube, 20 min. Wow! Those all sound fun way to go & high fives!!!!

I was not able to run on the treadmill like I would normally on a Thursday as my oldest son was off from work and was in the room my treadmill is located and doesn't want me using it. This room where the TM is also serves as his room and likes to play video games or in this instance study for his CPA exam.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- PHA 2- Basic #1 Main w/o + Extended Stretch #2= 51 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Well, that's it for me today, have a blessed Friday!

Blessings,

Nora

Happy Tabata Friday! That's great that you do that one each week...
CoCo's hearing isn't too good, so I don't think he heard the fireworks or didn't pay
Any attention. I heard them . Didn't last too long...
Today's workouts were:

Blender - FitTower Legs workout
Blender - Lite Chest & Back workout
The Firm TimeCrunch DVD- I did the Cardio + Sculpt 20 min. Workout on it. The
DVD has 3 20 min. Workouts: 1) Cardio. 2). Sculpt and 3) Cardio + Sculpt.
I really like that DVD. Allie leads all 3 I think.

Hi Nora, vacation almost over... :(. Last night I ended up doing Kelly's Stepboxing
2 workout 1.

Saturday's workouts are underway! I did a 20 min. Peloton treadmill Bootcamp -
Arms & Shoulders class, then 10 min. On elliptical using Bitgym touring Chinatown. Finished that session with a 5 min. Peloton cool down cycle ride.

Getting ready to do a blender - FitTower Once & Done and will end with Kelly's
Body Design DVD Kickboxing w/ light weights and stretch.

Have a good Saturday and workouts if you are working out today.

Hi Linda,

Aw darn your vacation is almost over. Dang they never seem to be long enough. I hope you've been enjoying yourself and sleeping in and just having fun. Great workout yesterday with Kelly's Stepboxing 2 workout #1. 2 workout 1. Then for today's workouts you did the following: a 20 min Peloton treadmill Bootcamp, Arms & Shoulders class, then 10 min. On elliptical using Bitgym touring Chinatown. Finished that session with a 5 min. Peloton cool down cycle ride. Bravo! Very excellently done! I'm envious because that all sounds like a ton of fun to me, high fives!!!
Then you added on a blender - FitTower Once & Done and will end with Kelly's Body Design DVD Kickboxing w/ light weights and stretch. Wow!! Just Wow!!! You go girl, way to get it done!

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #1= 40 Min
Distance= 8.88 Miles

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun= 24 Min
KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1= 30 Min

That's it for me today, Phew!

Have a super blessed Saturday!

Nora

Good mix of workouts Nora.....I got in 2 more blenders this afternoon/evening in
Addition to the above...
Low Impact Circuit Challenge (all step)
Litely Low Bootcamp (step & strength)

That is it, really!

Hi Linda,

Wow, you were still going strong after I checked in yesterday and finished with 2 more blender workouts of; Low Impact Circuit Challenge (all step), and Litely Low Bootcamp (step & strength). You are awesome, Way To Go!!!

I normally don't workout on Sunday's but my back has been really bothering me and I ordered a Jessica Smith dvd for back called, "Gentle Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Prevention." So I decided to give it a try and Oh My Goodness was this awesome. So glad I ordered it for me and hubby back pain issues. I only did session #1 and I feel remarkably better. I am all for ways to relief pain in a sensible and logical way that doesn't require medication, already a Jessica Smith fan but love this dvd, so worth it!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Nora

Your Jessica back workout does sound good! I have the one by Kelly, I think
It's called Your Healthy Back. I like they one too, although I haven't done it too
Many times.
Today's "birthday" workouts were Peloton treadmill warmup walk and post
Workout stretch. Used Bitgym app for shorter workouts on the elliptical, bike &
Rower. After church, I did Go Row indoor # 6 from YouTube and finished with
A blender strength "One at a time & combine # 1"
Have a good Sunday......

Hi Linda,

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday! Great job on your birthday workouts with the following: Peloton treadmill warmup walk and post Workout stretch,d Bitgym app for shorter workouts on the elliptical, bike &
Rower. Then after church, was the Go Row indoor # 6 from YouTube and finished with A blender strength "One at a time & combine # 1". Phew! That was some serious workouts, good for you & super birthday high fives on getting it done, you go girl.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt= 12 Min
Ripped w/HiiT Circuit- HiiT Circuit Upper Body- Premix #2 No Blasts= 37 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min
Distance= 6.37 Miles

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Nora, sounds like you ramped it up today!!! :)
Back to my shortie workouts, tonight I did a blender- Step Moves Mix 2.

After you mentioned Jessica's yoga workout, I had to go check to see if that is the
One I have. Back when I ordered one of her dvds from Amazon, there was a
Problem with it, skipping or freezing, I can't remember, but it wasn't just mine,
So she said to send it to her instead of back to Amazon which I did. She sent a
New one and included one of her yoga workouts free of charge but it's not the
One you have, it's called Yoga stretch or something like that. That was so nice of
Her, she didn't have to do that....

Hi Linda,

Yes, Jessica is very kind and good to her customers. I pre-ordered her "Walk Strong 6 Week Transformation System" a while back from Amazon. Jessica sent me a free copy of Total Body Balance DVD as a thank you for my order and sent a handwritten personal note, very cool of her. Jessica is the best and I like to order her dvd's as a way of encouraging her to not abandon the dvd format asm theren are many people like me out there can only do the dvd format.
I love her workouts they are fun, and love her demeanor so postive.

Here's today's workout:

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- Swing Sandwich= 8 Min
KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Premix - Hi- Low= 20 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up SS1, Ch.1,Vol. 3- Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, Ch.3,CD,CN,+ 4 iPod songs + Stretch= 65 Min
Distance= 6.45 Miles

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, tonight I did a premix from Kelly's Build & Burn Upper Body Supersets
DVD. I love all the different exercises in that workout. So creative....I have been
Doing so much cardio here lately, with machines and step, I thought it was time to
Pick up some weights! I see you did some Kelly today too. Can't wait for her
Workouts to be ready!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.