Fav Cathe Dvd

kenja

Cathlete
Which Cathe Dvd over the years is the one you reach for the most?
I think mine is Body Max 2!
It's a very hard decision.

Intensity!

Love the step portion, love the blasts, love the hi/low hiit, love the bootcamp.
A wonderful calorie crusher for under 1hr :)
Intensity is my gem.

oh man, this is so tough because the one I do the most frequently changes every few months. For awhile it was Cardio Core Circuit, then it was Hiit, then it was Lower Body Blast and now lately it's been Afterburn.

I used to use a mix of Cathe workouts and many of my other dvds by other instructors. However, for the last 4 months or so I've been using Cathe almost exclusively (unless I'm in the mood to do kettlebells). She's just unbeatable imo. I'm sure I'll go back to using my other dvds in the future but these days she's all I need!:D

I can't choose a favorite because I love them all! Now if someone told me that I could only keep one workout, I would choose STS. :D

Oh boy, choosing one is really tough. So I am going to vote for a couple "in category". For all around, Intensity is one of my absolute favorites for everything you can do in premix and how hard it works you. I have a special bond with HIIT because being able to fit in a hard cardio in 30 minutes is getting me through the baby/toddler years. And High Step is one of my favorites for circuits with weights - always tough, and I like the music.

Muscle Max......

good solid no-frills total body weight workout..

If I could only keep one, that would be it !!!

Its so hard to pick just one! I've picked my favourites by category:

Circuit - BodyMax 2
Total Body Strength Training - High Reps
Upper Body Strength Training - Pyramid Upper
Lower Body Strength Training - Butts & Guts
Cardio (this is the hard one!!) - For the fun factor - Step Blast or Higher Intensity 4DS. For the intensity - Argh!!...IMAX 2 (close tie with Intensity)
Low Impact Series - Cycle Max

Of course, I'll do another workout tomorrow and feel that its my favourite!!

Kick, Punch, & Crunch!!! It's the most fun. I'm a step fanantic and I like step much more than I like kickbox, but KPC is just so much fun to me. I'm surprised that a kickbox workout is my fav Cathe workout, but it is. I love the music and the combos.

I'm going to have to vote kick punch and crunch too! It's one I can never get sick of no matter how much I do it!!! Those pullback-hammers get me everytime!

Impossible....

to chose just one, but my favorite is STS Strength so that is the one you couldn't pry out of my hands.

WOW !! Thats like asking me which of my children do I love the most!! But the DVDs I love the most are Boot camp and Drill Max (cant pick just one). When I need a good kick in the a** workout these two always come through. Sometimes I just do them for fun !! Is that sick or what.

This is too hard!

Cardio - Imax3 (Or Intensity. Or Cardio Fusion - because cardio fusion has Body Max 2, Drill Max, and Low Impact Circuit fused into one video!)

Short Cardio - Hiit (had to make another category!)

Weights - Gym Style (Or the new LIS Trisets. Or Butts & Gutts)

Cardio + Weights - I'm really reaching for Afterburn a lot lately

Other - CycleMax (had to throw this in somewhere!)

I know, I know but it took a lot of thought to even narrow it down to this number.

Hopefully STS will be my new fave. I am doing the 1RMs now and hope to start soon.

After hearing you all talk about Intensity, I'm off to do it. I cannot believe that I have overlooked this one!!! The answer is too many Cathe dvds to choose from.

Can't pick one!

I couldn't even begin to pick just one! Honestly there are days when I stand there and can't possibly make up my mind!

I love them all!!

You know, I have most all of Cathe's dvd's except for a few of the old ones and MMA....but the one I just keep going back to is Imax2.

Wow, this is a tough one! I'm going to pick one off the top of my head - today's favourite is MMA Boxing. Love the punching combos and the ab work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.