Exclusively Weights

She also mentioned still in the planning stages but that they plan to have 12 DVDs with 4 of those being total body
She said it will be something between Xtrain and STS, closer to STS meso 2 and 3. She is thinking of having 3 sets of 4, with each set being a different split. She is planning to have the workouts in the 45 minute range and there will also be recovery/mobility videos. The title will might be Muscle and Recovery.

She said it will be something between Xtrain and STS, closer to STS meso 2 and 3. She is thinking of having 3 sets of 4, with each set being a different split. She is planning to have the workouts in the 45 minute range and there will also be recovery/mobility videos. The title will might be Muscle and Recovery.
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing. I've been looking around on the Internet since Friday trying to find out what's she's up to this time. I LOVE IT!!! Just what I wanted.

I love weights and mobility!!!

I 55th this (or whatever number we are on...)

I would love a Body Building series (so it may have some optional cardio involved to get us cut). I saw such great muscle definition and strength results from STS and Beach Body's Beast series. I do like Xtrain, Rw/HiiT, Gym Styles, but I don't see the same results as with STS and Beast (even if I lift heavier).

In fact, I find that I only do STS and Beast rotations with the other stuff sprinkled in for a little variety.
I also love STS, and am looking forward to the new series she is working on. I also like Body Beast and would love another progression series for weight lifting. The cardio series is just too intense for me, I have to hit the pause button often, and have trouble with the step workouts but try to work them in when possible, although the jumping ends up hurting my lower back so I end up modifying a lot. No problem, I love her workouts and will probably start Xtrain after this rotation of STS.

Thank you ladies for voicing your support :cool: True, we have been asking for more weight focused workouts since STS so I hope Cathe has plans for this in the near future.

More than 4 years later .....
Here we are, our suggestion for an exclusif weight program is now a reality.
It is happening and I can not wait!

From 2016, i have faced so many hardship including lock down, health issues, moving countries, weight loss, changing jobs, relationship break up and now I just want to feel a HARDCORE pump!

STS 2.0 is what i need to regain my mojo back up!

Hey weight lifter enthusiasts,
Don't you think we have been listened to? :D
Kudo everyone!;);)

xoxo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.