DVD Shipping Alert! - The ICE DVDs Have Arrived.

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the ICE DVDs have arrived and are now in stock. Pre-Sale orders will begin shipping today in the order they were received. We hope to finish shipping all orders by Saturday.
Don't be alarmed if you don't receive a tracking number. Because these are pre-sale orders, and due to the volume of orders we are shipping, many of you may not receive a tracking number. This happens every year without any delivery problems.

We would also like to remind everyone that customer service will be slow while we’re shipping as we will put all of our human resources into shipping everyone's orders. Once we finish shipping pre-sale orders we will try to catch up on any customer service issues and problems as quickly as we can.

Finally, we will let everyone know who pre-ordered how to download their ICE videos just as soon as we have them up. We will also let everyone know when the ICE videos have been uploaded to our OnDemand site. This may take up to a day or two to complete, but we're working hard to make this difficult process happen as quickly as we can.

......more later.

I was late to the pre-order party, so my DVDs will be waiting for me after I return from my Holly Day travels! Honestly, it's the only ICE I want to encounter this season!

And thanks to everyone for the hard work getting them out. It would be a sight worth seeing, I am sure. Coordinating the sheer volume...

Hmmm. Hope to get mine soon as well. Tracking indicated today the 29th, although it has not shown up.

Woohoo Dixie! I guess if it's in PEI today, I might be able to expect it by Monday the 4th here in BC. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.