Dont overlook........

old but timeless - Pure strength

While we are on "old goodies" topic, Has anybody tried Pure strength?

I like it very much. The reps are 10/12 per set. I does, in my opinion, enable to go heavy considering the form is good of course.
The "Seat and Stand" exercise does feel so mean...Nothing has burnt my quad as much , leaving them trembling throughout the day:D:D! Well it was my first "Seat and Stand" Loved it :cool:

oh! also the floor work, for those who like floor work, was so effective on my inner thigh. This DVD is such good value for money! And the outer thigh session...enough said:D

Last edited:
Thanks Clare! I will be waiting as I'm sure it will pop up on The Daily Deal again. For $20, I would be crazy not to add it to my collection.

I have a question about the split UB workout. Is there a premix for two days of splits similar to STS? If so, how long are the premixes? Can you also do an entire UB workout under 1hr? I'm not a fan of doing weight work (or even cardio for that matter) that exceeds 60min. I just want a quick, effective, split workout that works me well in the least amount of time.

Pls & thx!

Natasha

Natasha:

sorry to disappoint. CTX came out at the time when Cathe was beginning to think about including chapters in her releases and before the concept of premixes came along. So, you play the upper body split and just FF through bits you can't be bothered to do or are too tired to do or did recently anyway so those muscles can rest a bit longer, and finish the rest, if you don't want to do the whole thing. But I reckon the upper body split comes in at about an hour. Leaner legs is less than an hour I believe.

Clare

Natasha:

sorry to disappoint. CTX came out at the time when Cathe was beginning to think about including chapters in her releases and before the concept of premixes came along. So, you play the upper body split and just FF through bits you can't be bothered to do or are too tired to do or did recently anyway so those muscles can rest a bit longer, and finish the rest, if you don't want to do the whole thing. But I reckon the upper body split comes in at about an hour. Leaner legs is less than an hour I believe.

Clare

Thank you for responding Clare. That's ok, I'll be looking out for it on The Daily Deals and get it anyway ;).

I totally I agree!!! All of Cathe's videos are awesome even the old ones =)
her workouts are timeless. One day the LIS series will be considered dated......=0
But it will be one great heck of a workout. Give them a Try you'll love them!!!

Are these the oness that moves arre broke down more? Like flying Angeles ? I got them hoping to catch on even better. If I can do most Of step now but get somewhat confused, will these be ones I can dive right into? I head they were broken down a bit more...

I found Low Impact Step to be the Rosetta Stone to Cathe's step routines. I found most of the breakdowns to the more complicated moves there. Of course I only discovered this after buying all Cathe's other step workouts! :D

ReneePruitt:

I definitely think that she breaks stuff down in her earlier workouts, and Flying Angels is no exception. She spends a solid minute or two building them up in Step Fit.

Another example comes from Rhythmic Step +. I did IMAX the other day, and she spent some time breaking down the Rhythmic "L". In those days she liked putting her new moves in the warm-up, so you had a chance to practice them without it affecting your heartrate. There are still some other moves, like the Ricochet, that predate even these, so there may be some moves she just names and assumes you know how to do :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.