DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

I'd love more all step tapes from you, but, I'll buy whatever you put out. I just happen to be a step nut!!!

Edith
:-jumpy

That's fine by me! Looking forward to every new workout. I'm still enjoying every one I have.

Thanks for asking for our input, Cathe, and I'm glad to hear you have a bunch of step choreography ready for the *next* next step! :)
-Connie

Wow you move quick! I'm happy to hear that your sticking with your original game plan! Thanks for asking for our input--whatever you decide is always ok with us and a great investment!Your friend in fitness~~Francine

How about all-step cardio + weights?

I would love a cardio + weights workout, but what would make the workout best for ME (it's all about ME) would be if the cardio was all on the step. I love your step routines, Cathe and I think there is no one in the business better than you when it comes to making circuit tapes.

I don't do much hi/lo since I had the 7-month layoff with plantar fasciitis. My home flooring just isn't that forgiving. But I'm fine when I'm on the step.

I know your decision is made and I believe you made the best decision for your customers. Just hoping to still get a little word in at the end that might please all the groups.

Best of luck. Whatever you produce, I know it will be top quality. (My preorder has been in since last week, yippee!)

Cathe:

I think you have made the right decision in order to be true to your loyal customers, especially the ones who had pre-ordered.

However, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT NEW CHOREOGRAPHY!! It sounds so exciting!!! Perhaps, after you have finsihed filming the set, you could "film" a rough version of what you currently have in mind for an Rhythmic Step 2, which so many of us would die for, and then you wouldn't forget it, and then you could develop it into more fully fledged routines in 2003 ready for Summer!?!?!?!?!

Hate to think of all that fabulous choreography not coming my way!! (boo hoo...)

See you in the new series on a screen near me real soon and take care!

Clare

I'm looking forward to these 6 and 6 more tapes after that .. wink! hint!! hint!!

Keep producing them, and we'll keep buying!! You're the best!!

Oh see what happens when you don't preview all of the threads on a forum! I just posted to the original question.

THANK YOU FOR ASKING OUR OPINION. I think that really is important to all of us. I think it's one of the things we love about you!

You are welcome. Let me thank you for trying so hard to put out a product that your loyal fans will use!

Judy

Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

Hi Cathe,

Weights and Cardio sounds good. Watched Circuit Max for the first time last night and if it is anything like that, then whoopee !!!!!!! :D Having said that I am becoming such a Cathe addict, I would buy any of your workouts, even if they were called Stepicide !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Love That Annette :7)

Anna :)

I didn't get a chance to reply on the other thread, but I'm glad to see you are sticking with the cardio + weights. Yeah!

Thanks for including us. I think you made a good decision since some people preordered. Can't wait for the new workouts.

Joanne

I wish that you would have went with the all step tape, but i will still like the cardio/wieghts....Could you please add another cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.