CTX Leaner Legs is why Cathe is a Legend!

Don't you just luv it on the second set of fast-paced squats where Cathe declares."ooh, tight right away!" Sure enough..... Round aout the plie squat section, I set to asking myself through gritted teeth, "WHEN-WILL-THIS-BE-OVER?!?!?!?!?!" But I like the sit n'stands section: makes me feel powerful.

Clare

Don't you just luv it on the second set of fast-paced squats where Cathe declares."ooh, tight right away!" Sure enough..... Round aout the plie squat section, I set to asking myself through gritted teeth, "WHEN-WILL-THIS-BE-OVER?!?!?!?!?!" But I like the sit n'stands section: makes me feel powerful.

Clare
You are powerful!

Scheduled to do this one on Wed and I already have Thursday planned as a rest day just in case I'll need it. :eek: I haven't done LL in years and am wondering if I should do the ab section or sub in another 10min one from another video. Thoughts?

Scheduled to do this one on Wed and I already have Thursday planned as a rest day just in case I'll need it. :eek: I haven't done LL in years and am wondering if I should do the ab section or sub in another 10min one from another video. Thoughts?

You know, I can't remember the abs section from LL. I may never have done it!

Older Cathe workouts def' focussed on 'abs' whereas newer ones focus on 'core.' I think I'd be tempted to do a newer one, so there aren't so many traditional crunches which don't do as much for the core as a lot of standing weight training does, particularly if it involves (the need for) lateral moves, imbalance and core stabilization.

Clare

I finally did this one today for the first time (I am really late to the Cross Train Express party), but I do have many Cathe lower body workouts, and am always amazed that all are so challenging in different ways. I find the floor work in Butts and Guts very difficult (especially those evil side leg lifts on the ball), but this one challenged my endurance with the recovery calf raises. Turbo Barre is hard, Legs and Glutes is hard, Great Glutes is hard, Pyramid Legs...all in their own way. X Train Legs, RWH Legs, Lean Legs and Abs aren't quite as hard, but still work my legs hard. I can't pick between them and very happy to cycle between them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.