CTX kicked my butt!

eminenz2

Cathlete
HEL-LO!

I've been rediscovering CTX this week and holy frijoles! Tough cardio! What the he!! happened? I think I've been doggin' my workouts!

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Susan L.G.

I use CTX all the tine. It's got short varied cardio,great strength training, and AB work.It's easy to use and versatile!
Ellen

I love CTX, too. I've been trying to convince myself to do CTX upper body again--I did it a couple weeks ago and had DOMS for days! But, it was great. I'll have to try the cardio when the weather changes here.

anne

Does this mean I'm getting old because I can't take/have no patience for all the flinging legs and arms around on the various hi-lo sections?

Eek. I didn't feel that old. Hee.

Susan L.G.

I'm with you. Jumped into one a few weeks back and have now decided that this month's rotation is one week 4DS, then CTX the next for 4 weeks.

Think this will switch things up a bit for me and I like the short cardio every day with split weightwork throughout the week.

Just finished the first week of 4DS and will start CTX on Sat or Sun.

I plan on re-discovering CTX next week as well but I have a confession to make...I probably won't be doing much if any of the cardio. I am training for a race in October so running takes up most of my cardio time...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.