Crazy, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR May 2015

Today I did Bulk Back and had a great workout. I had to laugh because the one exercise where you do 5 sets of 5 reps and you continuously hold the weight - in this workout it's one-arm rows - the guys were doing the same if not lower weights than I was. I used 25# and "pretty boy" used 25# and the other guy was using 20# I think. It was funny, I'm thinking "what wimps!!!"

I couldn't get on my treadmill because my left knee is really bothering me again. I'm still taking those anti-inflammatory's and it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I'm so bummed. I iced it this morning and will do that again after work and before I go to bed. Hopefully that will help.

My cat is ok, he has asthma. WTH? How do animals get asthma? They put him on a steroid and he should be good to go in a couple weeks.

Good morning,

21 DF Lower Fix is done :) I am getting ready to do SBF LB BC.

Debbie - glad your cat is ok :)

Nora - good job with your workouts yesterday. Not sure if you saw my post yesterday? What results are you seeing with 21 DF EXT?

Roxie - good job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Good Morning,

No workouts to report just my walks on my lunch hour just no desire to workout.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Chris-how is 21 day fix going for you?

Hey girls,

I posted a few of my dvd's/sets on FB :) All of them are still brand new and in shrink wrap? I also have STS for sale :)

If you are interested pm me :)

Hi girls!

I finished today 's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- My Short Mix= 30 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 385
Distance in Miles= 2.70 Miles

Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, SS2/Rest, Cool Down.

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift If Back, Bi's & Shoulders Premix #4 = 20 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 177

21 Day Fix Extreme- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

Total calories burned= 720:)

Debbie- Great job with Body Beast Bulk Back today!! You killed that workout girlfriend. Yep, I have no doubt you shamed Pretty Boy and the other guy. LOL!! Good idea with the plan to ice the knee periodically and not run today. Hopefully with the icing and taking it easy the knee will be better tomorrow.

Belinda- Hi ! I'm not done with 21 DFX yet so I can't post my results yet. I also think I will need to do several more rounds to get the results that I feel are worthy to share. Nice workout today with 21 DF Lower Fix and SBF LB BC, way to get it done girlfriend WTG!!:cool:;):)

Roxie- Good job with your walks during lunch, they definitely count and are great too! Have a great day!:);)

Chris- Hello, I hope your having a great day! I bet you had a killer workout today, so high fives! How are you liking 21 Day Fix or was it 21 Day Fix Extreme? Either way have fun and enjoy;):D:cool:

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Good morning,

Today I will do 21 DF Pilates and SBF UB/core :)

Nora - are you using the containers? I lost a total of 3 pounds while on vacation :) Good job yesterday.

Roxie - nicely done with your walk. Love walking.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Today I did Bulk Arms and went up a bit on some exercises. Had an excellent workout. My knee felt better today so I walked .75 miles. Didn't have time for 1 mile.

No workout for me tomorrow or the weekend. I will be out of town. :)

Hope you all have great workout. I'm running late today.

Hi girls, good morning!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Ripped w/HiiT Plyo HiiT One + Bonus Abs Two= 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442

Total calories burned= 776:);)

Belinda- Yes, I am using the food containers. Nice workout you have planned for today with 21 DF Pilates and SBF UB/core, have a killer workout and fun time with it. Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Debbie- Glad to hear that your knee is feeling better. Great workout today with Body Beast Bulk Arms and walking .75 Miles on your spiffy new treadmill.:);) Nicely done today and good call on walking today to let that knee full recuperate. Have a fab Thursday!:D;)

Chris and Roxie- Waves and hello's girls and I wish you both to have amazing workouts and a fab fit day!:D

Hugs and blessings,:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM TLC Boxing this morning before work but no walk toay it was raining again.

Debbie-glad to here your knee is feeling better and good workout.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Good morning,

Today I will do 21 DF Cardio Fix :) I am in DC, my son is graduating from Collage today :D Yeah!

Yesterday I bought 21 DF (original ) for $20 used :p Now, my friend can have hers back :p:D:p

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Debbie - wtg, girl!

Nora - I lost a lot of weight with the 21 DF eating plan :) I don't think it's the workouts, the conners are the key :) Good job yesterday.

I will be back later today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi girls!

Sorry, only time for just a quick check in running really late and I have had time for breakfast.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 31 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 398

Warm up, Challenge 1,Steady state1, Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and no coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 2.70

21 DFX Cardio Extreme = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

21 DFX-Hard Core Abs Extreme = 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 833:):cool:

Have a great blessed day and fab workouts for today!

Hugs and blessings to all!:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM YBB Standing Abs and Kickbox Standing Abs.

Debbie-have a good weekend.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Hi Ladies!

I'm doing great with 21 DF, really liking it! I'm doing the straight up 21 DF, no extreme this time. I love the workouts and I've been doing great with the containers and eating. Finally! It's the structure I needed for eating right.

You girls have been doing great too, I see! Any day you get a workout in when you don't feel it is the best , right ?

Roxie or any of you, did you order /get KCM's newest ones? I didn't this round. I have so many of hers already. But they would be good to use for different 30 minute workouts with the 21 DF eating plan.

Today I did Dirty 30, ... tough moves with heavy weights, but only 30 minutes! Love it!

Have a great weekend, all!!

Hi girls, Happy Saturday!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Ripped w/HiiT - HiiT Circuit Upper Body= 46 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 534

Total calories burned= 905:):cool:;)

Roxie- nicely done yesterday with KCM YBB Standing Abs and Kickbox Standing Abs, excellent! Did you hear Kelly shipped out all pre-orders for her two new workouts as of Friday. I am so excited to get mine. Have a blessed weekend!:);)

Chris- Hi! So glad you are enjoying 21 Day Fix, I think the containers are truly awesome. I love the workouts in both Original 21 Day and Fix Extreme. I love the length of the workouts and feel that is so important and doable plus easy to do any add on workouts with too!:);) I love Dirty 30 workout it is so fun and Autum is just as tough as Cathe in my humble opinion. Its good stuff and I wish you all the best and have fun with it.

Debbie and Belinda- I hope you both are having a great weekend, and take care:);):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good evening,

Today I did 21 DF Dirty 30 and SBF UB.

Chris - glad you liking 21 DF as much as I do :D

Nora - thank you so much commenting on under my son's graduation photo today. We are so proud of him.

Roxie - nice job, girl!

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Hi girls!

I got my workout in for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Yoga Fix = 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

21 DFX-Hard Core Abs Extreme = 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 198

Today is day 21 for me of Extreme, I didn't loose much just 5 pounds but I do feel stuff fitting much looser I didn't notice a lot of change in measurements so who knows what's going on. I think I will do another round of Extreme workouts and follow the Original eating plan maybe and yes I have been using the containers.

Have a blessed and wonderful weekend girls!:);):D

Nora

Good afternoon,

21 DF yoga is done! Tomorrow I will start 21 DF Extreme :)

Nora - that's fantastic! WTG, 5 pounds in 4 weeks is fantastic. Next week I will do a round 21 DF Extreme with you :) That should be fun!

Have a great evening.

Good morning,

I am starting 21 DF Extreme. I will do Plyo extreme after my coffee.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Good morning,

I am happy to report 21 Day Extreme Plyo is done :p I modified quit a bit, my back is bordering me since yesterday. I burned over 400 cal in 30 min. Not bad:D DH and I really like it so far.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.