Crazy, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR May 2015

Today I did Body Beast Tempo: Chest & Tri's. I liked it better this time around and I did well with it. I wish they would count more loudly, sometimes I feel like I finish too early with the 6/6 counts. But I tried to stay with them and did well. No time to walk on the treadmill, that workout was 52 minutes.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

KCM 30MTF-Athletic Conditioning= 36 Min
MV=9.20
CB= 452

Total calories burned= 800:cool:

Debbie- Nice workout today with Body Beast Chest and Tri's Temp workout today!

Belinda- Nice job today with 21 DFX Plyo Extreme, its fun isn't it! Glad you and your DH are liking it! Great workout today!;):confused::D

Chris and Roxie- I hope you've had great workouts today and on to have a fab blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings,:D

Nora

Good Evening,

Yesterday I walked on the TM for 30 minutes and did 21 Day Fix Yoga Fix then this morning I did Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders. My new KCM's arrived today so I will probably do one of those tomorrow.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Nora-good job losing 5lbs.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Today I did Run Fit on my new treadmill. Love that thing!!! I had an excellent workout. My cardio endurance is excellent right now, I don't even get out of breath with sprints. I'm setting it faster and able to keep at it. I'm very happy with my progress.

Workout was 52 minutes, I ran 3.3 miles and burned 356 calories.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Good morning,

21 DF Extreme UB is done :) WOW, that was amazing. Loved it!

Debbie - nicely done on your run this morning.

Roxie - good job with all your workouts yesterday.

Nora - great job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi Girls... I'm in week 2 of 21 DF. I did Upper Body Fix, what a great workout, I enjoyed it even more than the first time. thank you Belinda and Nora SOOOO much for recommending this. I'm very happy with my purchase. And I'm using the containers and doing so much better with my eating. What a relief to be feeling better again. I have Extreme too, and you are making me get excited to start it!! Did you both do it right after you finished your round of the original ?

Roxie, I didn't realize you had 21DF too! I know I missed a bit of posting there. Let us know how you like the new KCMs.

Debbie, that's awesome your endurance is better! You must be feeling great yourself!

Chris - I am glad you enjoy 21 DF as much as I do :) I did 12 weeks total of the original 21 DF, which ended on Sunday. I jumped right into 21 DF Extreme. I agree about the containers :D I only been using the containers a few weeks, lost a ton of weight so far :p I love 21 Day Fix:D

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout earlier but could not check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Upper Day Fix Extreme= 34 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 325

KCM 30MTF- Shape Up- Cardio Only Premix= 32 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 404

21 DFX-Hard Core Abs Extreme = 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 804

Debbie- Awesome workout today with RunFit, sounds like you are loving your new Treadmill and having a lot of fun and success on it, congrats and well done girlfriend!:);)

Belinda - Glad you are having fun with 21 DFX its definitely challenging. Nicely done today with 21 DFX Upper Body Extreme, WTG girlfriend glad you had a great workout today!:);):cool:

Chris- Hi! Yes, I did 1 round of 21 Day Fix original then started 21 DFX. I just finished round 1 of 21DFX and now have started round 2 of the same. Yes, I do love the 21 Day Fix and FX workouts they are tough but fun and I am finding the containers essential to make healthier choices and portion control. So glad to hear you are enjoying the workouts and I would finish 21 days of the original before doing the Extreme one. You will truly enjoy that as well. I hate surrenders in 21 day Original Fix, Yikes my knees do not like those. Great job on 21 Day Upper body fix today, I know that is a great workout and gets alot done in a little time. No joke Autum does make you sweat buckets, but its all good. WTG!!!:);)

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with a walk on the TM for 30 minutes and then 21 Day Fix Yoga Fix then did Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders.
Sounds like a killer good workout there girlfriend!:) WTG!!:cool::D Yes, I got my two new KCM's in the mail yesterday and have been previewing them. They do look really awesome and fun, I can't wait!;)

Hugs and Blessings to all!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I just went for a walk over my lunch hour my chest, back and shoulders are killing me.

Nora-good job with your workout and the new KCMs look awesome.

Chris-good job with your workout.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Today I did Body Beast Tempo - Back & Bi's. Had a great workout. I am really going to miss this series when I'm done, I only have one more week to go. :( I will take a week off from weights and then decide what to do next. I'm bummed I'm already almost finished with BB.

Nice workouts, everyone! You are all doing great. I'm sorry I never seem to have much time for personals. You girls are all awesome!!!!

Good morning

21 DF Ext. Pilates is done :) Autumn is using bands, which I thought made the workout awkward :( The band hit my husband in the back and a$$:p:D:p I love using the bands in workouts, but this one I am not sure? I guess, I have to do it again next week.

Nora - wtg, yesterday. How do you like 21DF Ext. Pilates?

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Debbie - good job this morning.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did Xtrain Bis & Tris this morning and it was kind of hard my dizziness has returned haven't had a problem in years don't know what set it off.

Debbie-could you do another round of Beast because you like the workouts?

Hi All!

Sorry, just time for a quick check in today very crazy busy.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Cardio Leg Pump Premix= 38 Min Loved this new one from Kelly!!
MV= 8.70
CB= 451

Turbo FIre - Stretch 10= 13 Min
MV= 2.0
CB= 35

Total calories burned= 644:);)

I hope everyone had awesome workouts today and a fab blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did all of Press Play and had an excellent workout. Went faster with the challenges then ever before and my hill climbs were higher. Honestly, this time last year I never thought I'd be able to do an hour of cardio again, let alone over an hour due to my knees. It's amazing what a little anti-inflammatory pill can do for you.

Workout was 1 hr. 5 minutes long, I ran 4 miles (farthest ever!!) and burned 422 calories (although I think it's more). Woo hoo!!!!

Roxie - I have also started having dizzy spells again. I wonder if it's due to allergies???

Hi girls!:)

I finished today's workout about 9:15AM but had to hurry and get it in between errands and needed to get done fast to do more errands too. So I was not able to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2 = 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Turbo FIre - Stretch 10= 13 Min
MV= 2.0
CB= 35

Total Calories burned= 829:);):cool:

Debbie- Awesome job with Press Play today and your Body Beast workout yesterday too! You are rockin' the workout girlfriend. I hope your dizzy spells go away.

Chris- so glad you are enjoying 21 Day Fix, and I think Autum is right there with Cathe in terms of difficulty, her workouts are not easy types to phone in by any means. Have a fab blessed and fit day, girlfriend!;):)

Roxie- great job yesterday with XTrain Bi's and Tri's, despite the dizzy spells. I sure hope that is better today. Take it easy girlfriend and be well!:);):D

Belinda- I'm sure you and your DH have been killin' it with 21 DFX today, so good job and take care!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings;):D

Nora

Today was supposed to be Body Beast - Tempo: Shoulders, but since there isn't such a thing, I did Cathe's Slow & Heavy Shoulders. It was pretty good and I really felt it. I know I'll be sore. I've been sore all week so the slow and heavy style is working, I just get bored with it too fast. Had a great workout. I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Nora - Nice workouts this week!!! You burned some major calories!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Hi girls!:);)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 DFX Cardio Extreme = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Ripped W/HiiT- Low Impact Two + Bonus Abs One= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

Total calories burned today= 789:cool:

Debbie- Glad you are enjoying Body Beast Tempo workouts, those are still on my wish list. I see you chose Cathe Slow & Heavy for the tempo type style for shoulders. I'm sure you got a great workout with that and a 1 mile walk on the treadmill as well. Sounds like a killer workout today girlfriend, WTG and be awesome!:D Now go and have a fab blessed Friday;):):cool::D

Chris, Roxie, and Belinda- I hope you all have a fun challenging workout today and a blessed fun Friday!:D;):)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good evening,

21 DFX Cardio Extreme is done :) Didn't get my workout in this morning :( Oh well!

Nora - amazing job yesterday and today. I have to say, 21 DF Ext. Cardio wasn't a joke:D

Roxie - nicely done girl.

Good job, Debbie !

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.