CB= 371

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Workout #1= 29 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 337

PiYo-Sweat = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 1, 019

I decided to double up my workouts for Saturday because its truly to tiring to workout on Sunday morning before church. I also opted to mix things up with regards to 21 DFX Pilates Extreme and Yoga Extreme. I am not a fan of Pilates or yoga so have given myself to opt out of yoga sometimes but substitute PiYo workout for that. So I am still doing 21 DFX I am just trying to keep it fun for me and add some variety so I can be consistent. I do have to modify 21 DFX Pilates Extreme when we get on on fours on the floor. Its too awkward for me with the bands at that point so I switch to 2.5 pound ankle weights for each ankle instead of using bands for floor on all four floor work. It is much more user friendly and kinder to my wrists so I do that. Otherwise I do like the 21 DFX Pilates Extreme with my modifications.

Have a blessed memorial day weekend girls!:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

Dh and I spent Saturday night and part of today at DD's house and spent time with the GS and they told us she was pregnant again so in January I will be a grandma again. I did KCM's Lean Circuit Lower Body premix good short workout nothing today just entertaining a 2 year old.

Good Morning,

I did KCM Pump Pyramid wts on Cardio Pump and it was a tough workout just wish it had ab work to go with it so I did STS Med Ball Abs standing.

Hi girls:)

Happy Memorial day and Huge Thank you to all who have served in our military!;):D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state 1,Challenge 2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 3.25

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Total calories burned= 813:cool::);)

Roxie- Congrats on your happy news of going to be Grandma again, that is so cool and such a huge blessing. Wow, isn't kelly's new Cardio pump something else, its a toughie. Great job getting it done today with KCM Pump Pyramid wts on Cardio Pump and STS Med Ball Abs, awesome workout, high fives way to get it done today girlfriend!:);)

Debbie, Chris, and Belinda- If you worked out today well done, if not have a wonderful memorial day and remember to thank our veterans and those that are no longer with us.

Hugs and blessings to all!:);)

Nora

I actually did workout yesterday, I just forgot to post it I did Body Beast - Bulk: Chest. Had a great workout. This is my last week of Body Beast Lean Rotation. :(

Today I did Bulk Shoulders and had another great workout. Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

I'm thinking of doing the STS rotation after my break next week. We'll see. I'm going to miss Body Beast.

Hope you all have a great workout!

Good morning,

We had a blast in DC this weekend :)

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - congratulations. That's great news :)

Nora - good job on your workouts and swapping out pilates/yoga for PiYo.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Upper Day Fix Extreme= 34 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 325

21 DFX-Hard Core Abs Extreme = 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Cardio Leg Pump Premix= 38 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 851:);)

Debbie- great job with both of your Body beast workouts both Bulk Chest & Shoulders, I know you killed them and then did a 1 mile walk on the treadmill. See, Body Beast was a fun workout and definitely a keeper. Good luck with a round of STS if you decide to do that next.

Belinda- Glad you had a fun weekend in D.C. Have a great day!

Hello's and waves to Chris- I hope you are having a fab day and a great workout today also!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good morning,

21 DF Ext. Pilates is done.

Nora - good job yesterday.

I will try to be back later. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi Girls

I've been keeping with the 21 DF workouts. I did the workouts, but messed up my eating Friday, Saturday and Sunday..oh, And Monday! EEK. So I'm going to extend 21 days 4 more days to make up for my crap eating.

With that said... I subbed Pyramid Upper Body Up Premix yesterday for Upper Body Fix and Cardio Leg Blast 7-12 today for Lower Body Fix! .. HAHA. I just missed Cathe

Belinda, WTG on 21 DF Extreme!!! It's nice you live so close to DC and can enjoy it a lot!! I'm jealous!

Debbie, It will be good to take a break from Body Beast, then when you go back to it, you'll love it again and won't tire of it. It is a n awesome program, it really is.

Roxie, CONGRATS on grandma to be #2!!! that is so exciting!!! I'm excited for you. Do you like KCMs new workouts?

Nora, Tell me, what makes 21 DF Exteme, extreme? Different harder exercises? are the workouts still 30 minutes?... I think PIYO is a great sub for Yoga and Pilates.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,.

Here's today's workout:

21 DFX Pilates Fix Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

X10-X37= 37 Min
MV=9.20
CB= 477

Total calories burned= 635:);)

Belinda- Great job with 21 DFX Pilates Extreme today! Have a blessed & wonderful day!:);)

Chris- No worries about missing a couple of workouts, it definitely sounds like you made up for them. Nice job with your makeup workouts, they rocked! To answer your question about 21 Day Fix Extreme being tougher, how? Its tougher in the workouts are tougher there is some plyo or impact moves so that makes the intensity more. There is still a modifier so don't worry, Cherise is the modifier. The diet is a little more extreme in that you are not allowed 1 cheat like chocolate or wine. The focus is on eating very clean and following the eating plan. Those are the changes in Extreme versus Original.

Roxie- Have a great day and fab workout.:):(

Hugs and blessings!:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Lean Body Circuit 1 and it was a good workout couldn't do the pyramid pushups at the end felt awkward. The workout was 28 minutes and I only burned 172 calories which was disappointing.

Chris-I have only done the 2 workouts liked the pyramid work not a fan of the circuit stuff she tries to be more like Cathe in them alot of jumping which isn't like her.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

No workout for me yesterday, I had to be at work at the butt crack of dawn again.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Back. Had another great workout. Tomorrow is my last workout of BB for a while, :(

I also got on my treadmill and walked a mile.

Roxie - Congrats on being a grandma again!!! How exciting!!

Hi to Nora, Chris and Belinda!!!! You guys are kicking butt!!!

Good morning,

I am done with 21 DF Ext. Lower Body :)

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Nora -have fun with your workout later. That one is a sweat fest :)

Debbie - nicely done today.

Chris - LOL, I am going to DC tomorrow :p Good job keeping up with your workouts.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout,everyone.

Hi girls,

Sorry I forgot to check in stressful day in poverty, sorry.

Here's today's check in:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

KCM 30MTF Cardio Pump- Cardio Shoulders & Arms= 41 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 471
Total calories burned= 805;)

That's it for me today, have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Arms. Last workout of this rotation and I am really sad about it. I loved it. I hope they make a new series with new exercises. I will buy it as soon as it hits the market!! I also walked/jogged one 1 miles.

My weight loss during this program was incredible. I started out at 144# and I am now down to 129.6# as of this morning. I haven't been under 135# in forever. I feel great and I am taking an active rest week next week. I will probably just do some treadmill workouts and no lifting.

I hope you all have a great Friday!!! Weather is beautiful and I am looking forward to the weekend!!

Good morning,

21 DF Ext. Cardio is done :) I am a sweaty mess. That is one tough workout.

Have a great day and workout everyone. I am going to visit my daughter in DC. I will be back maybe Saturday?

Hi girls!

I wish you all a blessed Friday!

I finished today's workout this morning but had to run an errand with my oldest. Yikes its a stressful day please send well wishes and prayers. I had to spend last of food money to pay for my youngests senior yearbook that had to be purchased before June 3 $65. Oh well, stuff we do for our kids right.

Here's today's workout
21 DFX Cardio Extreme = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Turbo Fire- Fire Starter = 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

Ok not feeling great really depressed and sore since I fell hard n bathroom yesterday. I hope everyone had great workouts and a wonderful fab beautiful Friday.

Hugs and blessings!:);)

Nora

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Dirty 30 shortly :) I am still in DC. Had a wonderful day with Alesia. We went to a Spa and had our hair done. In the evening we went to a wine bar on H Street.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

KCM 30MTF Cardio Pump- Cardio Back & Chest= 38 Minutes
MV= 8.70
CB= 451

PiYo Strength- 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned = 1032 :cool::D;):)

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda. I hope you are all having a fab blessed weekend.:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Pump 1 Kickboxing before work this morning just what I needed. I went and got my nails done after work for the wedding in 2 weeks told to have them geled instead of acryliced. Watched Fifty Shades of Grey tonite guess I must be different just thought it was as boring as the book which I havent't finished yet.

Nora-good job today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.