Crazy, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR May 2015

Good Evening,

I did XTrain Cardio Leg Blast Rounds 1-6 and it wasn't too bad I usually won't do this workout.

Belinda-thanks for the new thread.

Debbie-my eyes were watering all day yesterday and tonite my throat is scratchy and I know its all allergies. My headaches are due to stress.

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Back and Biceps. This second time around with this phase I like a lot more. I know what to expect so I'm ready for the exercises. Had a great workout!!! I'm gonna miss these workouts when I'm done with the rotation.

Roxie - I'm with you. Allergies suck. So does stress!!!

Belinda - Thanks for starting the May thread!!!

Hi to Chris and Nora!!!

Hi girls:)

Sorry for the late check in. My oldest son was doing his college homework so I didn't want to disturb him to check in I did finish my workout around 9:15 AM or so but could not check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- My Short Mix= 28 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 385
Distance in Miles= 2.63 Miles

Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, SS2/Rest, Cool Down.

Turbo FIre - Stretch 10= 13 Min
MV= 2.0
CB= 35

21 Day Fix Extreme- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

This is the second time I've done 21DFX Pilates Extreme and I do like everything up until your on all fours it really tweaks my wrist doing bird dog, and fire hydrants like that so I think I will opt out of the B-lines resistant bands just for that part and sub in 1.5 lb ankle weights on each ankle to do them that way and my wrists are happy then. Otherwise I really like Pilates using the B-lines.

Roxie- Nice job today with XTrain Cardio Leg Blast, I like that premix too, WTG!!:);)

Debbie- WTG Girlfriend with Body Beast Build Back & Bi's, excellent job! Yes, I hope to do another Body Beast rotation soon probably a hybrid we, see. Excellent workout today girlfriend you rocked it!;):):cool::D

Hello waves to Belinda and Chris!;):)

That's it for me today girls, have a blessed day and enjoy the day!;)

Hugs and blessings:):cool:

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and this time I did the whole thing. I wanted to see how my incline worked so I decided to do the HC hill. OMG!!! My new treadmill goes to 15% incline where my other one only went to 10%. What a huge difference that made!!! My legs were screaming by the time that challenge was over. Loved it!!! I had a great workout!!

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.3 miles and burned about 366 calories - that was according to my Fitbit. My treadmill said I burned 473 calories. Hate how they are so different. Oh well...

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi girls!:)

I got my workout in for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

STS Cardio: HiiT- Double Wave Pyramid= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Total calories burned= 744;):cool:

Debbie- Wow!!! You did all of Cardio Coach Volume 6, now that deserves a round of high fives and Gold Medal, you go girlfriend, I hope you took a victory lap to bask in the greatness of what you just did. Bravo girlfriend, WTG you are a workout warrior and awesome job.;):D

Hello's and waves to Chris, Roxie, and Belinda and I hope everyone has an amazing blessed day!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);):cool:

Nora

ps. Today is Chris's Birthday, Happy birthday girlfriend and I wish you an awesome day !

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I did StudioSweat Ondemand Speed Spin on my spin bike this morning I won't be able to walk tomorrow. I was suppose to go dress shopping with my mom and sister on Saturday but theybhave been evacuated due to flooding so I can't get there.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Chris-happy birthday.

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Shoulders - had a great workout again. Wore my !# weighted gloves and that makes a huge difference with shoulder work. I also had time to walk on my treadmill for .75 miles.

Roxie - Nice job on the spin bike!!! That is tough. Are you sore?

Nora - Excellent calorie burn yesterday!! You kicked butt yet again. Nice job girlfriend, you rock as always!!!

Chris - Happy Birthday!! I hope your son is behaving!!!

Belinda - Waves to you!!! You are a steps maniac!!!!

Hi girls, Happy Friday!:)

I finished today's workout about 9:20 AM but could not check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

21 DFX Cardio Extreme = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 27 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 347

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state 1, Challenge 2, Steady state 2, Cool Down. Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 2.34
I had to cut my run workout short due to errands, I did not want to skip it so I did what I could.;)

Roxie-Nicely done yesterday with Studio Sweat ondemand and Spin Bike, that sounds awesome WTG girlfriend!!:);)

Chris- I hope you had a happy and wonderful birthday! And a fab upcoming Mothersday!:);):D

Debbie- High fives on Body Beast - Build Shoulders workout today and walking on your Treadmil. You are amazing, So are you feeling Beastly? LOL!!! I love Body Beast and I really do miss it, I found it to be very fun and addictive. I remember thinking the time went by fast. I noticed when I did it that my back and shoulders got sculpted and defined. I have never had any back or shoulder definition pop up like that it was amazing. Enjoy and bravo on your workouts today!:);):cool::D

Belinda- I hope you had a fab birthday and having a ball in Miami!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I didn't get up this morning for a workout but I did go for a walk over my lunch hour since it wasn't raining first time in a week.

Debbie-good job with our workout today.

Nora-awesome as always.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Dirty 30 today :) We are leaving FL tomorrow.

Good job on your workouts everyone :) Keep up the good work.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi girls!:);)

I just finished my killer workout for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Ripped w/HiiT -Circuit Lower Body= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 916:eek::D:cool:

Wow, this was very tough totally a one two punch. This definitely challenged me big time but I dug deep and got it done!

Roxie- Nice job on your walk and way to take advantage of the nice weather. Have a fab day and a blessed Mother's Day weekend.:);)

Belinda- Good for you getting in Dirty 30 today, WTG! Have a safe journey back home. Also have a happy & blessed Mother's day weekend.;)

Chris- Beautiful flowers and have a happy Mother's day weekend.;):)

Debbie- Have a blessed day and be sure to do something special for your mom this Mother's day.:);)

Hugs and blessings:cool::);)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did AOLIHiit floor cadio only before I left for a long day of shopping with my mom, sister, daughter and great niece. I left home at 6am didn't get home until 10:30pm found a really cute dress and it was a size 4 so really happy about that. Happy Mothers Day everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

PiYo- Strength = 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

21 DFX-Hard Core Abs Extreme = 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

21 Day Fix Extreme- Yoga Fix = 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

Total calories burned= 408;)

Roxie- Nice workout today with AOLIHiit floor cadio only before you went off to start your fun and busy day. Have a wonderfu l blessed day.:);) Happy Mother's day!!!:D

Hello's and waves to everyone, and Happy Mother's day and yes I count being a pet parent too! :);):cool:

Nora

Hi girls:)

Just time for a quick check in today.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state 1,Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.

Distance in Miles= 3.23

Total calories burned= 813

That's it for me today girls. I hope everyone had a blessed mother's day, and everyone had a fab fit and fierce Monday workout. Now go have a blessed day and don't be afraid to be awesome.

Nora

Good evening,

I am home again :) I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day yesterday. Mine was driving home :( It feels good to be home again. Today we started week 12 of 21 Day Fix, we did TB cardio. I also did SBF Shake in the Summer Advanced D1 - TB Fusion Barre + stretch in the RV while DH was driving, lol.

You girls are kicking butt with your workouts. Good job, everyone:)

I will catch up on personals tomorrow.

Sorry for being short but like I said, we just came home. I am tired from the drive. I will be back in the morning.

I couldn't post this morning, for some reason we didn't have internet.

This week it's back to the Bulk workouts. I did Bulk Chest and then walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Today was supposed to be Legs but my left knee is bothering me a bit so I didn't want to chance it. I did Bulk Shoulders instead and then walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

I need to take one of my cats to the vets today, he is coughing and is all congested. This happened once before when I changed my dryer sheets to Snuggles and he had an allergic reaction to it. However, I'm not using those anymore so now I don't know what is causing this. I worry about my little friend, I hope he's ok.

Good morning,

I am done with 21 DF TB Cardio :) I am getting ready to do SBF UB + Planks :) I lost a 1.5 pounds while on vacation, yeah :) I was eating super healthy too :)

Debbie - glad you still liking BB :) Good job, girl!

Nora - good job with 21 DF EXT. What results are you seeing?

Roxie - good job on AOLIHiit floor cardio :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workouts.

Hi girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Upper Day Fix Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift IT HiiT Legs- Premix #3 Scrambler 1= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

Total calories burned = 794:);)

Debbie- Good job with yesterday's Bulk Chest with Body Beast. Excellent call on not chancing a leg workout with a sore knee. Great call on doing Body Beast Build Shoulders instead. High fives on both workouts, well done girlfriend. I hope your knee feels better. Have a fab and fiercely fit day as you rightfully deserve. :):cool:;)

Belinda- Wow you're on week 12 of 21 day fix, that is amazing, Bravo!!!;):):D I bet it feels good to be home now. Great job with TB cardio , and SBF Shake in the Summer Advanced D1 - TB Fusion Barre + stretch. Wow, that is just awesome gold star for you and high fives to your DH on his hard working out too!:D;):):cool:

Hello's and waves to Chris & Roxie I hope your both feeling fit and having a wonderfully blessed day!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.