CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Quick Fix 1 this morning wasn't really in the mood to workout really tired today.

Debbie-my knee has been bothering me. Good job on your workout.

Belinda-sorry to hear about DH's shoulder.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Good Afternoon,

I did what Debbie did yesterday:

Double Arm Kickbacks-12#
Hammer and Straight Dumbbell Curls-12 & 10#

Pushups
Double Arm Rows-15#

Static Lunge-12#
Dumbbell Front Raise-8#.

Hi girls!;):)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

High Reps- Premix- Lower Body Only = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 305

21DFX- Dirty 30 Extreme = 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Total calories burned= 676

Roxie- Great workout today, WTG!!! Sorry, your knees are bothering you, take it easy.

Hello's and waves to everyone, I hope you all are having a blessed and wonderful weekend. Prayers and hugs to Chris and her mom and Belinda and her DH.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Hi all!:)

I decided to do a recovery workout today so I will check in.

Here's today's bonus recovery workout:

Leslie Sansone- 5 Mega Miles- Walked Mile #3-5 and cool down= 47 Min little bit of band resistant training.
MV= 7.0
CB= 449

Have a blessed and fab Sunday girls!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Hi Girls...

Thanks for the well wishes for my mom. She was transferred to rehab on Friday. She is nervous WRECK. She's always been a nervous person, but lately it's so much worse. I've had to spend a lot of time talking to her and visiting her.

I did squeeze in my workouts. Friday I did Supersets Step Premix + Abs from Ab Hits. Then yesterday I did Day 3 (week 1) Of Debbie's Total Body Weight workout. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish, I didn't get to the last exercise (chest flies) or the stretch. I had to spend the rest of the afternoon with my boys. And then on the phone with my mom.

I think I may take a rest day today, my throat has been hurting and I just feel crummy.

Belinda, Well wishes for your hubby!! He's been through so much!! (and you too!)
Roxie and Debbie, Nice jobs on workouts!!! Are you in week 4?
Nora, thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. You're a sweetie!!!... I think a recovery/rest week is as important as kickass workouts!!

Hey girls,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday! DH and I were on our way shopping when we saw what we thought was a little goat outside a local farm. When we got closer I realized it was a (skin and bone) dog. :( My DH quickly pulled over and we were in pursuit. We were quickly joined by another lady and the three of us kept trying to coax the dog into our car with no luck. We continued searching for about two hours and were joined by the local animal rescue and a shelter. We had no luck. This was about 1200 in the a.m., we returned to the same spot that evening giving another hour before dark, continually checking in with the shelter. We left a bowl of dog food (which I bought from Dollar Tree, I also bought dog treats, dog bowl and a leash) outside the shelter thinking the dog may go to the sound go other dogs as it was less that 400 meters from where we saw the dog.

This morning we woke up with chores but put them to the side again going back to the site looking for this poor little doggy, The first thing we saw was that the food was eaten from the bowel. We gave it another hour, as it was Sunday the shelter was closed so we checked in with animal control and they agreed to move a trap (very nice) to an area we all agreed might be the doggy's hide out. We left the area praying for the pooch, we went back in the evening giving it another hour, checking the trap and the forested area near the trap where we last saw the dog. Again no luck!!! Once we got to the house (at about 4 p.m.) the animal control team called us thanking us for our efforts, stating that the trap worked and the dog was well fed and warm on a blanket. We were excited, we plan to go and visit the dog tomorrow. I thought the dog was a boxer :) The lady from the animal control thinks the dog is a hound dog? Once the dog fills out, we know :) I even said a prayer for the dog today. I am so relieved the dog is safe and doesn't have to spent another night in the cold outside.

I don't know if you know, but I am following/supporting a few rescues on FB. Never in a million years I thought I would see an animal looking like this poor baby did in my area :) I thought they all in Georgia or Fl :)

DH and I decided to pay for the dogs Vet expenses:)

Chris - I am so sorry about your mom (((HUGS))). Hope she feels better soon.

Thank you Nora and Roxie !!

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Today starts Week 5 of the Full Body rotation I'm doing. Had a great workout.

This is what I did:

2 sets/18 reps with 2 minute rest between each set

Plie Squats - 30#
Cross Body Tricep Extensions - 12#
Barbell Reverse Curls - 35#
Lateral Raise - 10's
Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 20's
Bent Over Reverse Flyes - 12's

Only had time to walk .78 miles on my treadmill.

No time for personals but will come back to read what everyone is up to soon. Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning,

I did the same workout that Debbie did

Plie Squats-40#
Cross Body Extensions-10#
Barbell Reverse Curl-20#
Lateral Bent Arm Raise-10's
Flat Dumbbell Flyes-10's
Dumbbell Reverse Flyes-8's

Debbie-good job with your weights. I almost didtdo mine yesterday was a bad day for me I was on pain killers all day.

Good morning,

D19 is done :)

Roxie - hope you feel better.

Waving Hi to Nora, Debbie and Chris. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!:);)

I just finished today 's workout and will now check in. Sadly I'm running late today and won't be able to do personals. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone - 4 Mile Power Walk- 2 Mile Power Express= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB=306

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Hit It- Chest, Tri's, & Shoulders= 40 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 355

21DFX- Plyo Fix Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Total calories burned= 1009:):cool::D

Belinda-my prayers are with the dog as well and glad you and your DH were there to rescue the guy and give him a warm place to stay and food. I hope the dog is doing well at the shelter and wish him well. God bless you for all that you did for him. Still saying prayers for you regarding your DH's upcoming shoulder surgery. Have a blessed day;):) Good job on your workout another awesome workout, well done!:);)

Roxie and Debbie- well done girls you are both inspirational with your workouts, WTG girls keep on nailing those workouts and go and have a blessed day both of you!:):cool:;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Today I did one of my Cardio Coach mixes I made up. Wasn't in the mood to run much today but once I got started it was all good.

Workout was 42 minutes, I ran 2.72 miles and burned 291 calories.

Belinda - I'm so glad you guys found the dog. That is so great of you and your DH to take care of his bills and all. I hope he gets better and healthy soon and finds a good home.

Roxie - Nice job with your workout!!! Wow, 40# on the plie's. That would have killed my knees. Nice going!!

Nora - You had a great workout yesterday as well. That was a huge calorie burn!!!

Chris - Hope your mom is doing better. Isn't it hard to see them age? I hope she relaxes and stops stressing about things, that isn't good for a body. How is your son doing?

Hi girls!:)

Sorry I'm late and won't be able to do personals today due to the lateness.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3= 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

21DFX- Upper Fix Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Total calories burned= 826;):cool:

Great job on all your workouts today, I hope everyone is enjoying a blessed day.

Nora

Today I did full body and had a great workout. I'm off the rest of the week so I can take my time and do longer workouts if I want. Love when I can do that!!

This is what I did:

2 sets/8 reps with 60 seconds rest between each set

Incline Barbell Press - 75#
Barbell Row - 70#
Barbell Squats - 70#
Barbell Shoulder Press - 45#
Barbell Curls - 40#
Lying Barbell Tricep Extension - 40#

I also walked 2 miles on my treadmill. :)

Hope you all have great workouts!!

Good morning,

This morning DH got all this blood work, EKG and X-rays done . His surgery is on Dec 4:) On the way home from the VA, we stopped by the animal control. The animal control officer was so nice, she brought out the dog so we can see him. He is so scared, had his tail between his legs. After a while he clinched on to us and started to trust us :( Poor baby! He is still on that 5 day hold. We also gave them a giant bag of dog food and cleaning products. Thanks guys about your kind words. I will continue to check on the dog to make sure he gets the help he deserves.

Yesterday I did a 20 metabolism workout. I will do D20 after I am done posting.

Good job on your workouts, ladies.

I'll better get my workout in. I will be back later.

Good Afternoon,

I did what Debbie did before work this morning, it is my half day and I am so glad it was crazy. Looks like my workout was different then Debbie's. I also did CLX Ab Burner.
Week 5 Day 2:

Incline Press-3"#
Barbell Rows-35#
Squats-30#
DB Military Press-15#
Seated DB Press-12#
Lying Barbell Extension-30#

Debbie-good job with your workout. I pulled a hamstring Monday so stayed light on the squats and I slept wrong my neck hurts.

Belinda-jumping through all the hoops for surgery is a pain.

Hi girls:)

Sorry for the late check in. I will quickly check in and skip personals for today, other than to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Blasters- Advanced Walk Mix= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It HiiT Legs= 41 Min
MV=9.0
CB= 504

Total calories burned= 810;):cool:;)

Hope everyone had great workouts today and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Hi girls, Happy Thanksgiving!

I am feeling very domsy from RWH workouts I did Monday and Yesterday. I think I better not do what I planned today because I don't want to pull a muscle or something. So I seriouusly edited my workout today and did only 1 workout.

Here's today's workout:

21DFX- Lower Fix Extreme= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

If I feel up to it I might do a walk after but that is not a for sure thing. Have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.