CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Today I did Full Body again, had a great workout. Love this rotation but I have to be careful with it because I think this is what might have induced that pain I had in my shoulder and neck area. I held back on the weights a bit today because of the exercises I chose. I just want to do this safely and not get hurt again.

This is what I did:

4 sets/8 reps - 1:30 minutes rest between each set

Arnold Press - 16's
Dumbbell Squats - 30's
Incline Hammer Curl w/Twist - 16's
Weighted Bench Dips - 37#
Incline Bench Press - 75#
Pullovers - 30#

This workout was 54 minutes so I didn't have time to walk on my treadmill.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

C
Today I did Full Body again, had a great workout. Love this rotation but I have to be careful with it because I think this is what might have induced that pain I had in my shoulder and neck area. I held back on the weights a bit today because of the exercises I chose. I just want to do this safely and not get hurt again.

This is what I did:

4 sets/8 reps - 1:30 minutes rest between each set

Arnold Press - 16's
Dumbbell Squats - 30's
Incline Hammer Curl w/Twist - 16's
Weighted Bench Dips - 37#
Incline Bench Press - 75#
Pullovers - 30#

This workout was 54 minutes so I didn't have time to walk on my treadmill.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Noticed you changed the exercises so will Fridays be different?

The exercises change this week. I kept Mondays workout about the same because they are power moves and that's the kind you do for 5 rep workouts. You can't do exercises like kickbacks for 5 reps because you'd have to do them so heavy you could hurt yourself, so exercises for 5 reps are a bit limited. Today and Fridays workout will be different exercises.

Hi girls!:) Happy Veterans day, thanks to all who have served our country!:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Mix & Match Blasters- Short & Sweaty/Tummy Trimmers/Walk,Kick,&Jab= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

CrossFire- Premix#9 TS FItness Blast/Plyo Tabata/Core= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

21DFX- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

Total calories burned= 878;):)

Belinda- Well done girlfriend with today's workout of STS D14 legs and Karen Voight stretch, sounds amazing. You go girlfriend, now go have an awesome day. Happy Veterans Day! Tell your DH for me Thank you for your service!;):)

Debbie- another fun and amazing full body workout for you today and sounds very challenging but fun. High fives on a great workout toda, WTG!!! Have a blessed day!;)

Roxie- have a great day and workout, you are doing great with the full body rotation you're doing. Well done, now go have a wonderful wednesday! :);)

Chris- I bet you have done your workout for today and are off being awesome like you do. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hello!

Today I did the Step Cardio from Cardio & Weights and the Ab segment too. It was fun, the music is the best!

Debbie, 75 lbs of chest presses seems like it could be hard on the shoulders. Do be careful!! I always feel that in my shoulders a little.

Belinda, Yes, please tell your hubby thank you for his service!! I hope he's getting some treats today! Love STS Legs!!

Roxie, (and Debbie) , what week are you on of the rotation?

Nora, You're a sweetheart and you are awesome too!!! Love ya!!!.... I did that Crossfire Premix last week. It was great!!!

Good Afternoon,

I did what Debbie did today when I got home from work.
4/sets 8/reps 1:30 rest:
Arnold Press-12#
Dumbbell Squats-20#
Incline Hammer Curls 12# failed on rep 5 of set 4 second set was twist
Weighted Dips-20#
Incline Bench Press-30#
Pullovers-20#/2 sets 25# 2/sets

Debbie-thank you for the new workouts

Chris-week 3

Belinda-tell your husband thank you.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Hi girls!:) Happy Veterans day, thanks to all who have served our country!:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Mix & Match Blasters- Short & Sweaty/Tummy Trimmers/Walk,Kick,&Jab= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

CrossFire- Premix#9 TS FItness Blast/Plyo Tabata/Core= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

21DFX- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

Total calories burned= 878;):)

Belinda- Well done girlfriend with today's workout of STS D14 legs and Karen Voight stretch, sounds amazing. You go girlfriend, now go have an awesome day. Happy Veterans Day! Tell your DH for me Thank you for your service!;):)

Debbie- another fun and amazing full body workout for you today and sounds very challenging but fun. High fives on a great workout toda, WTG!!! Have a blessed day!;)

Roxie- have a great day and workout, you are doing great with the full body rotation you're doing. Well done, now go have a wonderful wednesday! :);)

Chris- I bet you have done your workout for today and are off being awesome like you do. Have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

Nora - thank you, I will tell him :) WTG, on your workout girlfriend.

Good Afternoon,

I did what Debbie did today when I got home from work.
4/sets 8/reps 1:30 rest:
Arnold Press-12#
Dumbbell Squats-20#
Incline Hammer Curls 12# failed on rep 5 of set 4 second set was twist
Weighted Dips-20#
Incline Bench Press-30#
Pullovers-20#/2 sets 25# 2/sets

Debbie-thank you for the new workouts

Chris-week 3

Belinda-tell your husband thank you.

Roxie - aww…thank you :) I will tell him :) Nice weights today.

Hello!

Today I did the Step Cardio from Cardio & Weights and the Ab segment too. It was fun, the music is the best!

Debbie, 75 lbs of chest presses seems like it could be hard on the shoulders. Do be careful!! I always feel that in my shoulders a little.

Belinda, Yes, please tell your hubby thank you for his service!! I hope he's getting some treats today! Love STS Legs!!

Nora, You're a sweetheart and you are awesome too!!! Love ya!!!.... I did that Crossfire Premix last week. It was great!!!
Hello!

Thank you, Chris :) He did got some treats today :) Love the music in that one too. Nice job today.

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a great workout. Endurance was good today so I was happy about that. After I finished that workout I walked for another mile. I wanted to get to 3 miles today.

Workout (not including the walk part) was 36 minutes, ran 2.37 miles and burned 258 calories which is BS!!! But I'll go with that.

Roxie - Nice workout!! You are doing great with this rotation!!

Chris - I am being very careful, I promise. 75# seemed light to me for some reason but I have to be careful because I can get real aggressive with this rotation I tend to go way heavy because I can and then I hurt myself. So I am being careful but you may keep me in check any time!! :)

Nora - Nice workout again!!! Great calorie burn, wish I could get that high with my calorie burns!!

Belinda - I hope your DH had a good day yesterday. Thank him for me as well!!!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- 5 Mega Miles- Walked Mile 3 Speed Intervals = 14 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 134

21DFX- Lower Fix Extreme= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

KCM 30MTF Cardio Pump- Cardio Leg Pump= 38 Min
MV= 8.69
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 919;):cool:

Hello's & waves to : Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda. I hope everyone has great workouts and a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a great workout. Endurance was good today so I was happy about that. After I finished that workout I walked for another mile. I wanted to get to 3 miles today.

Workout (not including the walk part) was 36 minutes, ran 2.37 miles and burned 258 calories which is BS!!! But I'll go with that.

Roxie - Nice workout!! You are doing great with this rotation!!

Chris - I am being very careful, I promise. 75# seemed light to me for some reason but I have to be careful because I can get real aggressive with this rotation I tend to go way heavy because I can and then I hurt myself. So I am being careful but you may keep me in check any time!! :)

Nora - Nice workout again!!! Great calorie burn, wish I could get that high with my calorie burns!!

Belinda - I hope your DH had a good day yesterday. Thank him for me as well!!!

Thank you, Debbie :) He did :) WTG, on your workout today.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing this morning.

Debbie-thank you its because of you I don't want to let you down.

Belinda-I hope you enjoyed your walk.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Today was full body and I had a great workout. Higher reps so not my favorite, but I really worked hard.

This is what I did:

3 sets/15 reps - 2 minutes rest between each set

Double Arm Kickbacks - 10's
Hammer/Zottman Curls - 15's (kind of made this one up)
Pushups - 3 sets/15 reps
Double Arm Row - 20's
Split Squat w/Bar - 35# (from Body Beast)
Dumbbell Front Raise - 8's

This workout was 53 minutes so I didn't have time for treadmill work.

Roxie - I'm proud of you girl, you are doing great. And you could never let me down. You are working hard, I know how hard this rotation is. I hope you see results because for me, this one is the best rotation to get results.

Good morning,

D15 is done :) I also walked this morning.

Debbie and Roxie - I am proud of both off you :) Keep up the good work.

Nora - nice mix of workouts yesterday, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi girls~:)

I finished my workout this morning and forgot to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Flex Train- Timesaver# 3- No Disc+No Firewalkers+No Core= 39 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 399

21DFX- Cardio Fix Extreme= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Total calories burned = 759;):cool:

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing. I love KCM's new workouts they are awesome and I do love Cardio Pump Kickboxing, so much fun and got to love the premixes. I hope you had another fun workout today as well. Have a great and blessed day!;)

Debbie- yet another kickbutt workout from you today with weights, WTG girlfriend you are amazing!!:) Impressive weights there too!:);)

Belinda- Nice job with getting STS D15 done today, you're a rock star great job girlfriend!:);)

Chris- I hope you had an amazing workout for today and are off to have a fabulous blessed Friday! :);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did the weight workout Debbie did:

Double Arm Kickbacks-10's
Hammer Curls-12's 1 set of regular curls
Pushups-all but 3 on my toes which I never do
Double Arm Rows-15's
Static Lunges-15's
Dumbbell Front Raise-8's

Debbie-thank you and nice weights

Belinda-thank you and good job with STS

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21DFX- Dirty 30 Extreme = 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Brett Hoebel's 20 Min Body- Primal Movements= 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Total calories burned= 696:cool:;):D

Roxie- Great job on that killer full body weight rotation, you go girlfriend!:) I hope you have a relaxing and peaceful weekend, go have a blessed day!:);)

Waves and hello's to Debbie, Chris, and Belinda. I hope you are all having a fab and blessed Saturday and weeken, be well and see ya all on Monday for check in.;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.