CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Jessica Smith- Walk On 21 Day Plan- Tread & Shred = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339
Uses #5 & #7 db's

Roxie- Wow, GS's 8th B-day that is very special. Have a blessed time celebrating your GS's birthday. Oh,. and nice job with your KCM Wt workout today, WTG! Have fun today!:);)

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Debbie, Belinda, and Jodi!

Hugs amd blessings:):D

Nora

Hello!

Today I started STS! I've had it for quite awhile, but I think I was scared of the commitment or that it would be too hard. I was looking for something new to do and was thinking of trying Cathe Live, but I really didn't want to spend that money right now. So, I bit the bullet and got out STS.

Today I did Disc 2, Back and Triceps and STS No Equipment Abs. As scared as I was, this was not bad at all. It seemed like any other Cathe weight workout. I know crazy pushups are coming later in the week though!

Belinda-my first preorder was RWH so, yes, I'm pretty new to this stuff. I hear you about the high impact stuff! Good job on your workout today.

Roxie-love Weights from KCM. Great job with that today.

Nora-good job today! Jessica Smith is such a pleasant instructor. So glad I tried her stuff on YouTube.

Today I walked on my treadmill for 2.35 miles. I decided to take this week off with weights due to my tooth. It is so uncomfortable and I can't even bend down. When I do I feel the blood rushing to the tooth and it hurts quite a bit. So walking it is. I burned 329 calories so not bad.

Gotta get to work early so no time for personals. Be back later!!!

Hey girls,

Today I did Leah Sarago - Lower Body Extreme Elongation and 3. XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:
#3 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Chest + Core #1 - 63:32.

Did I mention, we are painting our basement/workout room. DH painted the celling, it looks amazing. I wanted a light gray celling :) still can't decide on the flooring :(

I am in a hurry, need to get ready to take Brawler to his therapy. BBL!

I just finished today's workout and will now check out.

Here's today's workout:

Pokeman Walking Downtown w/DH = 60 Min
MV= 3.80 Walking Brisk Pace
CB= 311
Distance= 1.50 Miles
3.5 MPH

XTrain- Bi's &Tri's- D2- Premix #6= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 286

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned = 1,093:);)

Debbie- So sorry to hear your tooth is bothering you and very painful too!! I hope you can get into the dentist soon. Nicely done today with walking on treadmill for 2.35 miles. I hope you feel better soon, and have a blessed day!:):D

Belinda- Nice workout today with Leah Sarago - Lower Body Extreme Elongation and 3. XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:
#3 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Chest + Core #1 - 63:32, way to rock that workout today Bravo!!!:):cool::D

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie, and Jodi, hello's and have a blessed Monday!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good evening all!

Today I did Double Wave Pyramid from the HiiT DVD and Kick Butt Kickbox from Jessica Smith on YouTube. Worked up a great sweat!

Debbie-that stinks about your tooth. The dentist couldn't get you in any earlier?

Belinda-long workout, good job! You're such a great doggie mom to Brawler.

Nora-great calorie burn! Way to go!

Hello to Chris and Roxie!

Another walk on the treadmill this morning. Walked 2.5 miles on a 4% incline. Fitbit said I burned about 289 calories. Walked for about 45 minutes so not bad.

Jodi - I go to get my tooth out Thursday, they could not get me in there earlier. STS is fun but I hated all the pushups and pullups she does. They get old.

Belinda - Have fun painting your basement. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. Nice workout!!!

Nora - Great combo of workouts girl! And nice calorie burn as always!!

Roxie - Where are you? Hope you had a good workout yesterday if you worked out. :)

Chris - Hello there! Hope you are doing well!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong-Interval Mix= 31 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 322

ICE- To The Mat: Legs & Glutes- Timesaver#7 All Floor Work Only= 23 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 188

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power = 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned = 923;) I finished CH Saturday, finished month 1 of Insanity Max 30. I am now on Insanity Max 30 Month 2, still doing Modified and really enjoying it, way way more than original insanity. So much fun girls!

I am not feeling to well today, I injured my neck sitting on the couch turned my head and something pop and then it hurt, so taking it easier today . This was before I worked out too, I am talented at weird injuries. LOL!!

Debbie- Nice treadmill walk today of 45 minutes 2.5 Miles on a 4% incline. Bravo, I know those % incline can be tough, great job. I sure hopen you can get into the dentist soon. Feel better and have blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris, Belinda, Roxie, and Jodi- Have a blessed day girls.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. Been cleaning all day :)

I did 2. Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #5 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 73:00 and Karen Voight Get Firm Fast = 30 min.

Thank you, Jodi :) I am trying to be a good doggie mom :) Nice mix of workouts yesterday.

Debbie - good job on your walk this morning. Painting the basement isn't fun :) It's also my workout room, it has to be done. Cleaning out the basement to have room to move was hard. Our basement is huge :) It will take us a while. DH wants to do paint the celling again, he is very picky when it comes to painting :) I still haven't decided what flooring I want in the basement? Right now we have carpet, the dogs tore it up during a thunder storm :(

Hi Roxie and Nora !

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS disc 3, Legs. This was a good workout. I did not like the wall squats where you lower and pick up weights. I blame it on my long legs. :p:D

Debbie-kudos to you for still doing something even with a hurting tooth!

Nora-hope your neck isn't anything too serious. That's a really good burn for taking it easy!

Belinda-wow, what a long workout! Good job! It must be so nice to have an area dedicated just to working out. Someday I will have that!

Hey girls...

You've all been kicking butt!!!

Debbie, sorry your tooth is so painful. Kudos to you for getting the treadmill walks in!!

Jodi, I really enjoyed STS when I have done it. I may have done 2 or 3 rounds. But have leg done it in a very long time!

Roxie, I have to get to preordering KCM !! Love her!! And the new workouts sound cool.

I did end up preordering Strong & Sweaty. I mean $50 and free s&h is an amazing deal! I couldn't pass it up!

Belinda, you do some great premixes!

Nora, do you hunt Pokemon?!? That's great. It's a fun way to get some outside walking in!! Nice job on finishing CH. and great you're enjoying Insanity Max!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walked again today on my treadmill. Went about 2 miles. I get my tooth out tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that and not looking forward to that. LOL!!! I hope it doesn't take long for him to get it out and I hope it doesn't hurt. They will just be giving me novacaine so I'm hoping that will be enough. I had two other wisdoms taken out at the same time about 15 years ago and my doctor just used novacaine and I don't remember that being horrible. So hopefully this one won't be either. Not sure if I'm walking tomorrow so if I do I will report it. If I don't, you probably won't hear from me until Monday. Not planning on doing much this weekend and want to let the gum heal. My steps will go way down but oh well.

Hope you all have a great workout today!!! Have a great day!!

Good Morning,

Dh is on vacation this week sp its hard for me to get up, but since he had to get up early rhis morning I did to and I did KCM Abs/Core Standing and Planks then Lift Body Refiner. I haven't decided how much longer I want to stick with this rotation not seeing any results.

Debbie-I will thinking about you tomorrow

Hi there!

Today I did KCM Strength and Stamina 1.

Good luck with your tooth pulling, Deb!!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Roxie, you could mix stuff up by subbing maybe a few Cathe workouts?

Hi Nora, Belinda and Jodi !! [emoji1327]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. F.Y.I I added another workout in because I baked homemade french bread yesterday and indulged.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

BodyRockTv-HiiT Max workout #1= 19 Min This was my add-0n workout to make up f0r bread yesterday
MV= 9.25
CB= 240

XTrain-D1- Chest,Back&Sh- Premix #3 TS Rnds 1-4= 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 263

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat = 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1,353:cool:;):):D

Debbie- Good luck with the dentist today, I hope getting that tooth pulled ends the discomfort and pain. Rest up and feel better! ((Cyber Hugs))
Great job on your 2 mile treadmill walk today rest up now and have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie- Great job on getting it done today! Nicely done with KCM Abs/Core Standing and Planks then Lift Body Refiner, WTG!!! Now go have blessed day.

Chris- Hi!:) Nice job today with KCM Strength and Stamina workout #1 today, I am having fun with the new ones. Oh, that reminds me KCM has her newest dvds she just finished filming on presale with free shipping on her website, you might check them out. I caved and ordered and looking forward to getting them. I also got my eye on BB's Core De Force that will be available in November through a coach and December to everyone else. So many fun workouts, its not fair! LOL!!!

Jodi- Have a blessed day and fun workout today!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hey girls,

Very busy day today, had a doc appointment today. Today I did XTRAIN - Bic & Tric: Premix 07 Timesaver (Rounds 1-6) + Core #1 (42:55) + ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #7 Muscle Meltdown (4 rounds): Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown - Chest Rounds 1-3 + Round 3 Repeated + Stretch - 31:12. That's it for me today.

Debbie - I will be thinking about you tomorrow.

Jodi - it is nice having a workout room. Once I am done with everything, I will post pictures. Good job on your workout.

Thank you Chris :) I hear you on the preorder. It's a good deal. I am still on the fence :(

Nora, Roxie - good job today.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Timesaver Premix #15 from ICE Low Impact Sweat which includes Cardio 2, the Blizzard Blast, And Core 2.

Debbie-good luck tomorrow! Hope you can get some relief.

Roxie-good job today. Hope you can find a rotation to your liking!

Chris-nice job with KCM!

Nora-yum to the homemade bread! Sometimes those extra calories are worth it. Great workouts today!

Belinda-great job with XTrain and ICE! Those Muscle Meltdowns are awesome.

I just finished today's workout and feeling seriously whooped I don't think I'll be up for personals today other than to say I am thinking of Debbie and sending healing prayers and hope all goes well.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Brain Fitness Fun= 31 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 322

BodyRock Tv- HiiT Max- Workout #2- Burpee Fat Shred= 18 Min
MV= 9.50
CB-= 233

ICE-To The Mat Legs & Glutes-Timesaver#2 No Stabilty Ball Only Band Floor Exercises= 35 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 287

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned = 1,247

Have a wonderful & blessed Thursday everyone:D;)

Nora

Good afternoon,

Today's workouts : XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:#5 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders + Core #1 - 63:40 plus LM Body Step =60 min

Good job with your workouts ladies. Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.