CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Today I dd Cathe Timesaver #4 and Intensity Boot Camp Premixes: #2 Core only, #3 Kickbox only, #4 Upper body only, #5 Lower Body only. I also did Muscle Endurance premix : #2 Legg Press ( just the three leg press cycles)

I will be back for personals later. Need to shower.

Belinda - of course I don't want you to srop posting here, that's silly. I won't say anymore about it. Just thought I'd ask, that's all.

Roxie - Let me know what your doctor says. I'll start that rotation again when you get the a-ok!

Debbie - of course, I am not gonna stop posting :) I like it here way to much :D I know it's a lot on my signature, but Cathe has a lot of premixes:p I will not add anymore until I am done and I will delete workouts as soon as I am done :D I am having a lot of fun mixing workouts, plus I am trying to go paperless this year :) Plus it helps me to do all the workouts. Hope your doc figures out what's wrong. Maybe you want to do low impact for awhile?

Good Morning,

I did KCM Start Here Sculpting this morning.

Debbie-I have another doctor appointment today so hopefully she will release me to lift again

Belinda-I don't think she is upset with your posts.

Roxie - I know she isn't upset with my post :) Fantastic job on KCM Start Here Sculpting this morning. I do enjoy KCM more and more. I also like she shows modification for the high impact.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Day Fat Burn- Toning Walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.70 (Uses Bands)
CB= 315

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Power = 39.14 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 321

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Hammer= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

Leslie Sansone- Walk Blasters- Tummy Trimmer Walk- 1 Mile = 12 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 115

Total calories burned= 840:)

Debbie- Sorry you are having knee and foot issues. Good job on your treadmill walk today, be sure to take it easy. I hope your knee feels better and foot too! Have a blessed day and feel better.;):):cool:

Roxie- Nice job today with KCM Start Here Sculpting that is a fun one to ease back into things slowly with. I have used it several times and been so thankful I had that one to do. Yes fingers crossed for you the doctor will release you to lift weights again. Have a blessed day!:):D

Belinda- I wish you luck with the dress hunt for your DS weddding coming up soon. I hope you have a great workout for today, and please do not stop posting here. I enjoy and look forward to your posts and check ins. You rock girlfriend, remember that and go have a blessed and wonderful day!;):):cool:

Chris- Come back and check in to update us on you. Have a blessed day!:D;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Day Fat Burn- Toning Walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.70 (Uses Bands)
CB= 315

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Power = 39.14 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 321

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Hammer= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

Leslie Sansone- Walk Blasters- Tummy Trimmer Walk- 1 Mile = 12 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 115

Total calories burned= 840:)

Debbie- Sorry you are having knee and foot issues. Good job on your treadmill walk today, be sure to take it easy. I hope your knee feels better and foot too! Have a blessed day and feel better.;):):cool:

Roxie- Nice job today with KCM Start Here Sculpting that is a fun one to ease back into things slowly with. I have used it several times and been so thankful I had that one to do. Yes fingers crossed for you the doctor will release you to lift weights again. Have a blessed day!:):D

Belinda- I wish you luck with the dress hunt for your DS weddding coming up soon. I hope you have a great workout for today, and please do not stop posting here. I enjoy and look forward to your posts and check ins. You rock girlfriend, remember that and go have a blessed and wonderful day!;):):cool:

Chris- Come back and check in to update us on you. Have a blessed day!:D;)

Nora

Awww…thank you, Nora :) I do enjoy reading everyone's post too :) Amazing job on all your workouts today and cal burn, girl. Have a blessed day my friend.

Good Afternoon,

Doctor said I can go back to doing whatever I was doing before surgery.

Nora-nice workouts

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Today I worked Biceps and Triceps and had a good workout. Did straight sets and went heavy.

1 minute rest between each set

Biceps:
Barbell Curls:
45# - 3 sets/6 reps
Hammer Curls: 20's - 3 sets/6 reps
Alternate Dumbbell Curls: 15's - 3 sets/8 reps

Triceps:
Close Grip Bench Press:
65# - 3 sets/6 reps
Skull Crushers: 45# - 3 sets/6 reps
Weighted Bench Dips: 45# - 3 sets/8 reps

Belinda - Nice workouts yesterdays!! You kicked butt!!

Roxie - Yay on being able to workout again!!! We should do that rotation again, maybe start it in February?

Nora - You had a nice workout as well! You rock girlfriend! Nice calorie burn!!!

Good morning,

I did today : ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox -BLIZZARD BLAST : 14 min and X Train All Out Low Impact HiiT - Bonus Workouts:
Bonus Core # = 10:26
Bonus Burn Set Chest=14:10
Bonus Burn Set Shoulder =14:19
100 Rep Challenge Scarecrows =5:47

Shoulders feel like noodles :)

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

I'm running late today so only have time for a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On- Weight Loss Walk- 40 Min Mega Burn = 40 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 415

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Balance = 41 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 406

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 15 Min Glute Chisel = 18 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 166

Phew!! I'm done!

Total calories burned= 987:D:cool:

I hope everyone has great workouts and a wonderful blessed day!:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I just finished Cathe Timesaver DVD (Body Blast) #5. I can't believe DH and I leaving for TX next weekend :) I am already packing my workout stuff for the trip:D Friday I will spend the day with my DD Aleisa in DC, we are also getting our hair done :)

Nora - wow, on your workout and cal burn today. I love Mega Burn.

Debbie - nice weights :) You are one strong lady :D

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Slim Sculpting 2 using and 8lb Kettlebell an I am going to feel that one tomorrow..

Debbie-February would be perfect only 3 months to swimsuit season.

Belinda-good job with your workouts. Have fun in Texas it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Today I worked my shoulders. Only had time to do that so no treadmill walk. I have to go into work early.

1 minute rest between each set

Shoulders
Dumbbell Press:
8's - warmup set/10 reps
Dumbbell Press: 20's - 3 sets/6reps
Upright Rows: 40# - 3 sets/8 reps
Lateral Raise: 10's - 3 sets/12 reps
Barbell Shrugs: 55# - 3 sets/12 reps

Roxie - Sounds good. I will get the workout plan started now and email you the worksheets. Starting in February will give a bit more time to heal and get ready for the heavy lifting we will be doing. :)

Hi to Belinda, Nora and Chris!!! Have great workouts everyone!!!!

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Slim Sculpting 2 using and 8lb Kettlebell an I am going to feel that one tomorrow..

Debbie-February would be perfect only 3 months to swimsuit season.

Belinda-good job with your workouts. Have fun in Texas it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Roxie - :p neither would I live in TX :) I lived in El Paso for a few years, I was so glad when we moved :) Good job on your workout yesterday.

Hi girls!

I'm having some post injectiion side effects from last night's MS injection meds. I can barely stand or walk. I will nneed to see if this passes quickly or if its a 4 8 hr thing. I will try tp worjkout today but no promises. Motor skills suck too right now too.

Nora

Good morning,

ICERock'm Sock'm Kickbox - MishMosh Premixes : Double It + BB #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 95:20 min is done :p

Nora - please rest :( Hope you feel better soon.

Debbie - nice shoulder workout this morning.

Roxie - have fun with your workout today, girl.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!

I need to take today off, can't walk too well so workingout is not an option, as balance and coordination seem to be monumental ideas right now. Have a blessed day everyone and fab workouts today. Hopefully I will be better tomorrow.

Hugs & Blessings:):)

Nora

Good morning,

ICE Metabolic Total Body MishMosh Premix - Scrambled #2 Changes the order of some rounds and mixes in some Blizzard Blast intervals. - 53:22 is done :)

Gotta run, getting my hair done today. I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.