CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning,

So my endoscope is done and they have discovered I have GERD and idiopathic pancreatitis so I have to cut back on a few things take nexium every day and take sucralfate twice a day. I will. Work out in a little bit making sure anesthesia is gone

Debbi-I think that one is my favorite

Hi everyone,

STS D49 and SBF barre workout is done.

Roxie - sorry about that! Feel better soon. Please, take it easy.

Debbie - nice job this morning.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 41 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 521
Distance= 3.77 Miles

KCM 30MTF Cardio Pump- Workout #2 Pyramids= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1347:cool:;)

Belinda- Awesome workout yesterday with did Keli Roberts (VHS) The Ultimate Step Workout. I had both Kelli Roberts , The Ultimate Step workout, and she had one she did with Cher and I loved that one too, both were great workouts and so fun as I remember. I know you had fun with your workout and had a blessed day yesterday. I'm sure you have something equally fun on tap for today. Have a wonderful & blessed Wednesday!:):D

Debbie- What a fun workout to do in a time crunch. Nicely done today with KCM's Cardio Pump Kickboxing, love that workout. Now go have a fiercely fab Wednesday, and blessed day!:):D:cool:

Roxie- Have a blessed and a fun workout if time permits.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's Meltdown Workout #1 and man was that hard!! Holy crap. Had a good workout but had to rest a few times in between exercises.

These were all done for about 1 minute except for the Barbell exercises.

Kettlebell Swings: 15#
Seated Overhead Pass: 12# - this one was HARD!!
Seated Row/Bicep Curl: 12's
Bench Press/Skull Crusher: 12's
Bench Hops or Side Hops: Did side hops, this one hurt my knees
Barbell Clean: 30#/10 reps
Barbell Thrusters: 30#/10 reps - this was hard too
Barbell Front Squats: 30#10 reps - my knees were hurting so did regular BB squats

Did this 3 times through. By the last time I was done. I did the squats with no weights.

Workout was 31 minutes (felt like hours), burned 213 calories, Avg HR was 131 Max was 152.

Walked on my treadmill for 1.27 miles for 25 minutes. Burned an additional 145 calories and went 3074 steps. Avg HR was 97 Max was 127.

Kicking butt with your workouts everyone, nice job!! Sorry I haven't had time for personals.

Roxie - Sorry to hear that you have to take all that medicine. I hope it helps you.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Timesaver# 4 5 Gone segments= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

Total calories burned= 1110 :cool:

Roxie- Oh boy have you been put through it lately, so sorry to hear about this. I hope that now that they know what the issues are and meds they have prescribed you'll feel better now. Take it easy and take care! Have a blessed day, feel better and have a fun workout.:);)

Debbie- high fives on your workout with KCM's Meltdown #1 That's a tough one, and a treadmill walk for 1.27 miles for 25 minutes. Bravo, nicely done there girlfriend WTG!!! :cool::D Now on to having a terrific & blessed pre-Friday!:);)

Belinda- Not sure what your workout plans are for today, but have a fun kick butt workout and a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs, blessings and well wishes:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion this morning.

Nora-yeah it’s not been a fun time lately but at least I got some answers.

Debbie-good job today.

Belinda-nice workout

Today I did Run Fit and I haven't done that workout in a long time. Had a great workout!! I had fun and did really well with it. I think those workouts I've been doing with that treadmill app I got is helping since they are so different. My endurance is really getting up there.

Workout was 52 minutes, went 3.82 miles, burned 422 calories (TM said 499) and went 7586 steps. Avg HR was 134 and Max was 197.

Nora - Nice workouts lately! Your calorie burns have been amazing. Keep up the great work! You rock!!

Roxie - I need to look up those things you have, I'm curious as to what they are. I hope the medicines will make you feel better.

Belinda - Nice workout yesterday!

Have great workout today and a great weekend. So glad it's Friday!!!!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Build and Burn Lower Body Tabata this morning.

Debbie-it should be interesting reading. Good job with your workout.

Hi everyone,

I just finished my last workout in STS :) Eight month of STS under the belt! At first, I did the 3.5 month STS rotation. Than I decided to do the STS pyramid down :) Than I pyramided STS up again to start Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. Next week is my recovery week, after that I will do the Gym Styles for a month.

Do STS in its entirety. DONE

Take one week off.

Do Gym Styles for one month!

Do the low impact series for two weeks.

Do Four Day Split for one month.

Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks

Do STS Meso two and Meso three

Can't wait to go to the finish line :)

Diane Sue - I never heard of Sprouts? I am super excited for Lidl opening in the US :) Good job yesterday.

I also did SBF cardio barre = 30 min.

Roxie - I am so sorry you have to deal with this ((HUGS))) Nice job on your workouts.

Debbie - great step count this morning.

Nora - have a great workout today.

I will try to be back later.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day- Timesaver #5 Pull Day Two Sets= 28 Min
MV= 6.70
CB= 256

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 42 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 533
Distance= 3.86 Miles

Total calories burned= 1276:cool:;)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with RunFit amazing stats I bet you feel fierce after that workout, you should feel good and accomplished:D. Well done and bravo today's stats you go girlfriend! Now go have an awesome and amazingly blessed Friday!:D:);)

Roxie- High fives on your workout today with KCM Build and Burn Lower Body Tabata, WTG!!!:D;) How are you feeling is the prescriptions and changes in diet helping, or too soon to tell. Take care and be well. Have blessed day and weekend.:);) Sending healing ((Hugs)):);)

Belinda- Drum roll please, Just 8 finished months of STS Whooo Hooo!!! That is off the charts amazing. Bravo!!!! Enjoy your well earned and deserved recovery week. You also did SBF cardio barre = 30 min. You are a machine, that is awesome girlfriend, so happy for you. Rest and re-energize during your recovery week. Have an amazing and blessed Friday!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split/ Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #2 Just Kickboxing + Abs= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

PiYo- Sweat = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 869 :cool::)

Have a blessed day/weekend everyone:D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good evening,

Today I did SBF stretch workout. DH and I took a short walk outside, it was drizzling outside.

I will be back tomorrow.

Well, today I was looking forward to doing Xtrain but as I was sitting in my chair watching General Hospital, my upper back went into a muscle spasm big time. It hurt like hell and I have no idea why it even happened. I was planning on at least doing a treadmill walk but it hurt so bad I decided to roll the tennis ball on it and then put an ice pack on it. I also took some Aleve. It is still hurting. I am so mad, this better not last long. I will tennis ball it again tonight, hopefully that will help loosen up the muscle. So mad!!!

Nice workouts this weekend, now I wish I would have done something instead of being so lazy. I hope I don't lose too many workout days this week. :(

Hope you all have great workouts today. Do one for me!

Sending healing thoughts and prayers to Roxie and Debbie.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

MetaShred Six Pack Super Sets= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 41 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 521
Distance= 3.83 Miles

Total calories burned= 1367:cool:

Belinda- Good for you yesterday getting in some stretching and a nice walk with your DH, WTG!! I know you're on your recovery week so take it easy and enjoy and if your like me you have to do something in terms of a workout just keep it light. Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Debbie- Oh no about your back spasm, that's not fun. I hope that the aleve, the tennis ball rolling on effect areas does offers some relief. I hope this will work itself out and not disrupt your plans. Take care and feel better. Have a blessed day !:);)

Roxie- I hope you are starting to feel better now. H ave a fun and blessed day and workout.:);)

Hugs and blessings:D

Nora

Good morning,

SBF D23 UB plus I did my own bodyweight LB workout (squats, lunges a.s.o).

Have a great workout and day everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 Just kickboxing = 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Lower Body Tabata = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1144:):cool:

Belinda- Nice workout yesterday with RWH Low Impact HiiT 1 plus SBF D22 Interval, high fives WTG! Great workout today with SBF D23 UB plus I did my own bodyweight LB workout (squats, lunges a.s.o). Once again awesome workout today you are kickin' butt on your workout. Have a blessed awesome kickbutt workout.:);)

Debbie - I hope you are taking it easy and your back is on the mend and feeling better. Have a blessed day:);)

Roxie- Have a fun workout for today and feel better.:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Weird, i thought i posted this morning. Still in some pain today so I just decided to walk on my treadmill. Did an easy pace and that was fine with me. I may just not do weight this week to make sure I don't irritate the upper back. I can't really lift right now anyways. The tennis ball is working incredibly well so I'll be doing that until this pain subsides. At least it doesn't hurt to breath today like it did yesterday.

Workout was 60 minutes, walked 3 miles, burned 359 calories (TM said 383) and went 7111 steps. Avg HR was 104 and Max was 128.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.