CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Happy New years girls!:)

I just finished my workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.67 Miles

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned= 1169

I did take a few days off from working out Friday - Sunday. I did workout today but did so with the idea if it hurts stop. I did add in some stretching with PiYo to help and opted to not lift weights. Instead I did Insanity Max 3o. Again, listening to my body to guide me.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years, again Happy New Year and have a blessed fit and fab day!:)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Happy New Year, everyone!

How was everyone's New Year? DH and I stayed home, I couldn't leave Brawler alone with all the fireworks. Boy it's cold outside.

Today I started STS M3 W1 D25 plus JS W7 D43 Metabolic Conditioning. I also walked 2 miles.

Have a great evening.

Wow is it cold here, 6 degrees with a wind chill of -10. The schools who were supposed to start back today are closed. Ridiculous weather, I hate it. I'm sick of dressing in layers of clothes, I feel like an Eskimo.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Candace and had an excellent workout. This one seemed to go by fast, loved it.

Workout was 54 minutes, burned 410 calories (TM said 503), went 3.54 miles and did 7393 steps. Avg HR was 121 and Max was 186.

Nice workouts everyone. I need to figure out what I want to do. I need to find where Cathe (hopefully) has a posting with all her workouts plus the premixes/times of each contained in them. If anyone knows of such a thing, please direct me as to where to get it.

Thanks! Have great workouts!!!

Hi girls, Happy New Year!

Wow its very cold here today, brrrr. Think warm thoughts;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

CoreDe Force- MMA Shred = 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

PiYo-Sweat = 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 1042 ;)

I'm still sore in the right glute low back area. Its better but stil sore. So taking it easier.

Debbie- Bravo and high fives on your workout with Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace. Awesome distance and stats, WTG!!! Brrr! It is cold where you are. Bring on the warmer temps anytime now. Oh, someone on this forum did post a compendium of Cathe's workouts, or I would check the workout manager that shows the breakdowns. I use the workout manager for my info and breakdowns. Have a blessed day and keep warm.:):D

Roxie and Belinda- I hope each of you has a great workout for today and a blessed day, take care.:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did a 3 mile walk and JS WS3 D44 Cardio Step Jam + 15 min add on abs.

Nora and Roxie - have fun with your workouts.

See you all tomorrow.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Build and Burn Trim and Tone Intervals when I got home from work and I am really starting to like this one I use 5’s but I am going to try 8’s next time.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-it actually got up to 25 degrees here today and it felt warm after all the negative temps we have been having.

Belinda-good job today

Today I decided to do STS Total Body but just did the Upper Body Premix. Tough workout, I liked it. Can't remember the last time I did this one.

Triset #1
Barbell Bench Press:
55#/65# - 16 reps/12 reps
Chest Flyes: 20's - 16 reps/12 reps
Dips: 16 reps/12 reps
Done twice through, 1st set at 16 reps, 2nd set at 12 reps

BURN SETS:
Close Grip Pushups:
8 reps (on toes)
Standard Pushups: 8 on toes, 8 on knees

Triset #2
Underhand Barbell Rows:
40# - 16 reps/12 reps
One Arm Row: 20# - 16 reps/12 reps
Standing Bicep Curls: 15's - 16 reps/12 reps

BURN SETS:
T-Pull w/Band:
Tons of reps
Seated Band Curls: Tons of reps

Triset #3
Standing Overhead DB Press:
12's - 16 reps/12 reps
Upright Row: 30# - 16 reps/12 reps
Lateral Raise: 8's/5's - 16 reps/12 reps

BURN SETS:
Rear Delt Raises:
Tons of reps

Workout was 35 minutes, burned 217 calories. Avg HR was 128 and Max was 174!! Holy crap!!

Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile just to get some steps in. This was 20 minutes, went 2517 steps, avg HR was 94 and Max was 128 and I burned 109 calories.

Thanks Belinda and Nora for that information!! It helps a lot.

Roxie, nice workout!! I ordered 4 more DVDs from Kelly and I can't wait to get them!!

Hi everyone,

STS D37 Squat Rack legs + JS WS3 D45 TB is done.

Debbie - you are welcome. I hope it helps!

Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Good Morning,

I did KCM Build and Burn Lower Body Tabata using 12lbs weights. Headed to the doctor today I think I have pancreatitis again.

Debbie-good job today. So which ones did you order

Belinda-nice workout

Good Morning girl:)

Keep warm everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, Cool Down= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.70 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1021 Cool :)

Roxie- Great job on yesterday's workout with KCM Build and Burn Trim and Tone Intervals, bravo!! WTG!! Have a great and blessed day!;):)

Debbie- Wow! You did STS Total Body but just did the Upper Body Premix and walked 1 mile on the treadmill. That is awesome. I haven't done STS Total Body in ages, so high fives to you for taking on a premix and a nice treadmill walk. Think warm thoughts and have a blessed day!:cool::D

Belinda- Wow! Another killer workout for today with STS D37 Squat Rack legs + JS WS3 D45 TB. That is awesome you rocked that workout, bravo!!! Now go have a wonderful Wednesday!;):D

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

I almost didn't run this morning due to a slight migraine I had last night. It was still lingering this morning. I was all set to just walk on my treadmill and then after I got ready I felt ok to run. So I did and I had a great workout.

I did Cardio Coach 3 and like I said, had a great workout. Love this one and I'm getting better at running longer and faster. This workout was one of my top ones with this cardio workout.

Workout was 40 minutes total, ran 2.9 miles (almost 3!!!), burned 346 calories (TM said 382 so not much difference) and went 5845 steps. Avg HR was 142 and Max was 204.

I also did the ab work from SJ&P.

Now I'm not sure what is going on with the HR stuff. I never have an average in the 140's and my Max's have never been over 170's. Not sure if this Ionic is having issues or what? I am having trouble syncing it and there are a lot of people with the same issue. I don't want to return it, though, because it is an awesome piece of equipment, I love the features. So we'll see. I think tonight I'm going to uninstall it and then reinstall it from scratch and see if that helps. FB doesn't seem to care that there is an issue with it.

Roxie - I ordered: Body Design, Body Shop, Home Gym Intervals and Meltdown. :)

Hope you all have great workouts today!!

Good morning girls::)

Well it's a pre-Friday again, so have a happy pre-Friday;)

Here's today's workout:

ICE-Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 535

ICE- Icy Core 1= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1061:cool:

Debbie- Congrats and bravo on having a personal best with Cardio Coach 3, that is a fun workout I am enjoying that one too! Oh and great job on SJ&P abs those are tough. High fives on your awesome workout today and feeling fierce. Have a blessed Thursday and think warm thoughts.:D;) BTW Nice additional picks of Kelly's workouts.:)

Belinda and Roxie- I know each of you ladies will have great workouts today and have a blessed and great Thursday. :):D;) Keep warm!

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS WS3 D46 Barefoot Cardio Core, I also walked 3 miles. Than I did Fit Split Kickboxing. I skipped the leg workout, I will do it on Saturday. I worked my legs yesterday. They need a break. I did like the KB workout, had to modify the heck out off those flying angels, jumps forwards/back and Burpees. I marched in place/or walked forward and back instead. I didn't like the music either.

That's it for me today, my legs are shaking. Need to rest a little, before I move on to more house work.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion this morning. Tomorrow I am getting an ultrasound on my gallbladder.

Debbie-those are good ones I think you will like them.

Nora-good job today

Today I decided to do STS Total Body and did the Lower Body Premix. Had a great workout.

Triset #1
Dumbbell Squats:
20's - 16/12 reps
Bulgarian Squats:
15's - 16 reps/12 reps
Power Barbell Deads: 40# - 16 reps/12 reps

Triset #2
Narrow Stance Squats:
15's - 16 reps/12 reps
Static Lunges: 12's - 16 reps/12 reps
Stiff Legged Deads: 40# - 16 reps/12 reps

Triset #3
Side Slide Lunges:
12's - 4 rep pattern/3 rep pattern
Back Slide Lunges: 12's - 4 rep pattern/3 rep pattern
Wide Stance Deads: 40# - 16 reps/12 reps

No burn sets for legs, kind of odd...

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 171 calories. Avg HR was 115 and Max was 140!!

Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile just to get some steps in. This was 20 minutes, went 2452 steps, avg HR was 96 and Max was 127 and I burned 112 calories.

It is 15 below zero here today. I was hoping they would call off our work but no such luck. Can't wait to go out in that cold. This is supposed to break on Sunday and go up to 36, looking forward to that!!!

Have great workouts and a great weekend everyone!!!

Happy Friday!

Today I did STS M3 D27 and JS WS3 D47 Tone + Flow.

You guys rocking your workouts lately. Keep it up!

I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, Cool Down= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.71 Miles

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 30- 1 Mile of Motivation= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories= 1128 :cool:

Debbie- High fives WTG on another stellar workout with STS Total Body - Lower Body and a 20 minute treadmill walk.:D;) OMG it's -15 degrees where you are and you still have to go to work. Oh my goodness on both counts, be careful and keep warm. Have a blessed Friday!:):);):D

Roxie- Great workout yesterday with KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion, I love that one so much fun. Oh I hope all goes well with your ultrasound on your Gall Bladder. I will say a pray for you. Have a blessed Friday:);)

Belinda- High fives on that awesome workout with Today I did STS M3 D27 and JS WS3 D47 Tone + Flow. You have been rockin' the workouts lately as well. WTG!!:D;) Now go have a blessed Friday and keep warm.:);):D

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Morning,

No workout for me I took pain medication at 3 this morning and woke up not feeling right felt lightheaded and threw up. I couldn’t eat until after the ultrasound so hop it helps now that I have eaten.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-you are rocking the workouts too

Good Morning,

No workout for me I took pain medication at 3 this morning and woke up not feeling right felt lightheaded and threw up. I couldn’t eat until after the ultrasound so hop it helps now that I have eaten.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-you are rocking the workouts too

Thanks Roxie! Good luck with your appointment. Fell better soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.