CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Debbie - I picked picked up my dog Brawler the wrong way putting him in his cart . As soon as, I picked him up I knew I was in trouble. He does weight almost 70 lbs. Plus, he has no use of his back legs anymore. He can't hold himself up anymore, he needs help getting around. Be careful with your knees. Good job on CC today. Miss those!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished my workout and will now check in.

Here's tpday's workout:

Jessica Smith- 30 day Major Metabolism Booster- Strength Interval walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

RIPT90 FIT- More Metabolic Mania= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 307

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned = 979:):cool:

Jodi- Awesome workout with 1-mile walk at lunch; Cathe Live Warrior Kickboxing and pull-ups and chin-ups on the Fit Tower, all yesterday! Whew!!! Great workout you rocked it! :) Have blessed day.:);)

Roxie- Great job on your a 1.61 mile walk yesterday mornning. Great way to start the day! Have a blessed day!:);)

Debbie- Amazing workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 1.. Sorry your knees are bugging you, please take it easy and ice your knees and be safe. Yes,I did get Cathe's new Fit Tower dvds since I have had the Fit Tower original since STS days. They just arrived in yesterday's mail and I don't plan on doing them until maybe next week. I need to organize and declutter my workout room first. I have looked at the clips of the Fit Tower dvds and they do look good. Congrats on a workout well done and have a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- I bet your getting in a great workout today/or taking a well deserved rest day. Ether way I hope you have a blessed day. Say hello for me to your furry kids.;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I didn't get up this morning to workout because I got off a little earlier tonight so was going to do it this evening but DH and SIL decided to make plans for them to come over without discussing it with DD and I. Discovered tonight that all of my KCM workouts got lost in the move I am so mad and upset I had all the workout boxes together I don't know how that happened.

Debbie-I am still not liking the job but hanging on until I get a chance to go to another pharmacy that I know is hiring a full time tech for the same amount of money. Good job today.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Belinda-hope your back is better.

Hey guys,

I walked this morning, that's it. Haven't done much today. My back is still bordering me, will take it easy.

Roxie - thank you! Oh no, on all your KCM workouts. I hope you still find them, keeping my fingers crossed.

Nora - good job with your workouts, girl. Keep up the good work.

Debbie - good job on CC this morning. I really miss doing them, but my knees can't handle the high impact anymore.

Jodi - thank you! Good job with your workouts. I am looking forward to a recovery week next week.

I hope I can do D11 tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Hooked On Legs and a 10-minute stretch from Jessica Smith on YouTube. Wow, I will be feeling this one tomorrow!

Debbie-great job with CC. I hope your knees start to feel better.

Nora-another great set of workouts. You rocked it!

Belinda-get some rest for your back. Hope you can carry on tomorrow with STS.

Roxie-that's terrible about your DVDs! Hopefully they turn up.

Good morning,

D11 is doen. Went light on the weights. I will give my back a few more day's before I see my doc.

Thanks you, Jodi! I will give it a few more day's before I see my doc. Maybe I take some meds for the pain. Just hate taking meds. Nice job as usual with your workouts. You sure getting in those Jessica's YT workouts.

That's it for me today. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Today I did RIPT90 Fit Back & Shoulders. Had a great workout. I really like these workouts and can't wait to do them. This one really works your back and shoulders even though it's only a total of like 21 minutes.

This is the workout:
SET 1 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Lateral Raise: 12 reps - 12's
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 12's
Upright Row: 12 reps - 15's

SET 2-4 - Supersets
Pull Ups: 5 reps - Used my assist band with this - I am so glad I bought those, they are awesome!!!
Overhead Press: 12's - 10 reps
Did this superset 3 times no rest at all.

SET 5 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Lateral Raise: 12 reps - 12's
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 12's
Upright Row: 12 reps - 15's
Dumbbell Row: 12 reps - 20's

SET 6-10 - Supersets
Pull Ups: 5 reps - Used my pullup bar with the assist bands again.
Overhead Press: 15's for 3 sets/12's for last two sets - 10 reps
Did this superset 5 times no rest at all.

Since this workout was only 20 minutes I did Power Hour Abs as well.

Workout was 31 minutes, Avg HR was 81, Max was 107 and burned 88 calories.

I also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles and then did the stretch from Power Hour.

So everyone out there with animals, how do you get a cat to stop peeing on everything? I have three cats and one of them pees on my counter tops, flat top stove, up against a garbage can. WTF? He started doing this about a year or so ago and the vet told us to get more litter boxes (at the time we only had one really big one for all three cats). I got two more boxes and the peeing stopped for a while. Now it's starting up again and he is doing it almost every day. I am so frustrated, I don't know what to do. We talk about getting rid of him but my heart can't stand that thought, I love the little guy. I just don't get why he is doing this. We have those sprays that is supposed to keep them from peeing in the same place again but that doesn't work. We bought those oils that only cats can smell and is supposed to make them more docile and not spray or pee but that isn't working. Does anyone have any tricks they've used to fix this problem? Or are we going to have to get rid of him? :( Can't stand that thought...

Belinda - Hope your back is doing better. Ouch on picking up Brawler. I love CC's, cannot get sick of them. My knees hurt doing anything else but these workouts, I don't get it.

Roxie - Hang in there, these things don't last forever. Hopefully another job will open up for you somewhere else, just keep looking. If you haven't yet, check out www.indeed.com and sign up for it. It is awesome and will let you know when jobs come open for your line of work in your area.

Nora - Nice workout again yesterday!! High fives on that!!

Jody - I really want to start doing Cathe Live. My DH said I can have internet in the workout room. I told him once I get tired of the workouts I'm doing, we'll get it hooked up. :)

Hope you all have great workouts today!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 40 Min Super Burn= 41 Min
MV= 7.90
CB= 442

ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 535

Total calories burned = 977:);)

Belinda- sending you healing wishes & prayers for your back. Be careful.;) Good job on your workout with STS D11. Now given your back bugging you you may consider going lighter on weights or taking a day or so off. No matterm what listen to your body and be well, my friend. Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Debbie- Great worklout today with RIPT90 FIT Back& Shoulders. Plus you added on Power Hour Abs, two mile walk on Treadmil, and Power Hour Stretch. That sounds like a very thorough workout, WTG!!! You're a rockstar! So let it shine and have a blessed day!:);):D

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, and Jodi - I hope you both have great workouts and a blessed day!;);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live Upper Body Sculpting after walk. I added on a few pull-ups and chin-ups on the Fit Tower, but my arms were so fried it was a struggle. Awesome Live workout!

Debbie-that is very odd about your cat. Is he fixed? Has he been checked for any health issues? Does he get along with the other cats? Are your litter boxes all together in one room? If there is tension between the cats, they may not be letting him get to the boxes if the boxes are all in the same area. Spraying of course is his way of marking his territory so he may be trying to show the other cats who is the boss. If he is healthy and fixed, then it's all about behavior issues. Hopefully you can figure out what the problem is.

Belinda-glad you were able to get STS done.

Nora-great job today!

Today I did Run Fit with Candace and had a pretty good workout. I wore my knee brace on my right knee which helped a lot. Wish I had two of them, I needed one for my left knee as well. They feel like they are getting better, I think that 8 mile walk was what triggered this again. I am not used to walking that much all at once. Oh well, hopefully they will be good to go soon.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.62 miles (really happy with that), burned 351 calories (TM said 488) and went 7377 steps. Avg. HR was 115 and Max was only 149. Not sure why, I did the exact speeds that I did last time and got my HR up into the 170's. Weird.

I then did the Stretch from RIPT90. GREAT stretch!! 16 minutes long and I loved it.

Jodi - He is fixed and we have three large cat boxes all together in the same room. I've never seen the others bully him in not using them so that is not it. They get along for the most part but he and one of the other cats are always trying to prove they are the alpha male. He is definitely not sick. It could be a territory thing but to me it's more a revenge thing. He is peeing on our counters and my oven. WTF? He's being a brat for some reason and I have no clue why, these cats are so spoiled that I can't even imagine what he might be mad about. I hope it works itself out, he stopped there for a long time, not sure why he's doing it again. :( Thank you for your thoughts, I really appreciate it!!!

Question about Cathe Live - is there premixes you can do for shorter workouts on there? I know I've read all the ones you've been doing and it seems that most of them are at an hour or so. Any way to do shorter versions?

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 2 Walk & Lower Body = 21 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 222

RIPT90 FIT- Arms & Shoulders = 28 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 268

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver #8 = 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

Total calories burned= 945:cool::)

Debbie- high fives on another great RunFit workout:):cool::D I know its frustrating that it seems like the numbers on your fitness tracker don't seem like what they should be. I heard from Jessica Smith that those can be off by 30%. I had issues with that and when my fitness tracker died I decided to not get a new one. Sorry to here your kitty is being a brat. Maybe spray some bitter apple on it to discourage that sort of thing. Great workout today, now go have a blessed day!:):);)

Jodi- Amazing workout yesterday such as: a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live Upper Body Sculpting after walk, plus adding on a few pull-ups and chin-ups on the Fit Tower. Wow, that was a killer butt kicking workout, bravo!!!:);) I bet you got something great planned for your workout today as well. Have a fun and blessed day!:);):D

Hello's and waves to: Roxie and Belinda- I hope you two girls are doing well and having great workouts today. Have a fit and fab blessed day!:););):cool:

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-walk at lunch and Cathe Live Rock Bottoms & Core after work.

Debbie-there was a time when I had 8 cats so I feel your pain about their crazy behavior. :rolleyes: Cathe Live doesn't have premixes. Most are an hour or less and some do have core work at the end which you could skip to make it shorter. Also, she only does splits of upper body and lower body for weights, nothing like only two or three muscle groups at a time.

Nora-great job today wth another calorie blaster!

Good Evening,

DH found my KCM workouts so tonight I did Slim Sculpt 1. We haven't had internet since yesterday someone is building behind us an cut the cable with a skid loader DH went out an fixed it.

Debbie-I don't like cats they are crazy

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. DD is here for a few day's. Yesterday I walked 3 miles in the morning. Late afternoon DD and I did Cathe Fit Tower BC. I had to keep everything low impact. You really don't need the tower for this workout. DD used my squat rack instead, it worked out fine.

I will be back later.

Today I did RIPT90 Deadlift Killer. What an appropriate title. OMG, this was a killer. This workout was pretty much nothing but deadlifts. I was a bit worried about my low back not liking it but I went light with weights and at some instances, didn't do as many reps as was in the workout. He was going pretty fast towards the end with the reps and I just kept them at a slow pace which felt safer. The warmup was 10 minutes long on the workout and then I did a long stretch at the end. I feel good, but my hamstrings are toast.

Standard Deadlifts: 30# barbell/20 reps
One Leg Deadlifts: 20# barbell/10 reps per leg (I did the split stance deads that are done in BB)
Standard Deadlifts: 15's/20 reps
One Leg Deadlifts: 20# barbell/10 reps per leg (I did the split stance deads that are done in BB)
Sumo Deads: 25# dumbbell
Sit-Ups: 25 reps

Repeat this sequence 2 more times!!! At times I did 16 reps or 18 reps, depending on when they got done. As I said, they went very fast towards the end and I felt it was unsafe. And I have to say, their form is terrible in these workouts. It's a good thing I know proper form (thank you Cathe) and I feel sorry for people who may buy these workout series and have never worked out before. There is an injury waiting to happen with each of these workouts. I still love them, though!!!!

Workout was 41 minutes, Avg. HR 79, Max 127, burned 110 calories.

I also walked on my TM for 2 miles.

Jodi - So you mean Cathe Live is only all upper body or all lower body? And when it's upper body, it's all muscle groups in one workout? Are there any total body workouts? Dang, 8 cats, I could not imagine that. 3 are bad enough. I wanted to stop at 2 but little Fuzz was at our back door one very cold winter and we felt so sorry for him. I love that little guy so I'm glad we rescued him, but having three is really hard to keep up with, especially with cleaning!!!

Roxie - LMAO! You are so funny!!!

Belinda - Have fun with your daughter, does she live far away? Nice workout!!!

Nora - Nice job on your workout! I love RIPT Arms and Shoulders, very fun workout!! Excellent calorie burn!!!

Hi girls:)

Happy Friday!!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 30 Day- Major Metabolism Booster- Pyramid Power Walk = 30 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 309

RIPT90 FIT- Lung Burner= 25 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 307

ICE- To the Mat- Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #3 No bands= 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 303

Total calories burned= 919:);):cool:

Debbie- Amazing kick butt workout today with RIPT90 Deadlift Killer and then a 2 mile treadmill walk. Wow so that Deadlift KIller is from the Original Ripr90 that does sound tough. I do have the original Ript90 but wanted to finish Ript90 Fit first. The deadlift killer does sound very tough. I think you did the smart thing modifying to suit you. I haven't truied that one but from what you said I'd definitely would modify for me lighter weights and gooing slower and maybe take out a set as needed. Great workout today girlfriend WTG!!! Now go have a gorgeous fit and fab blessed Friday!!!

Belinda- ITs nice you got to enjoy time with your DD yesterday. Great workout to btw with Fit Tower BC. I did buy the Fit Tower Adcanced workouts to use with my Fit Tower from STS days. So, what did you think of Fit Tower BC? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Have a fun workout and blessed Friday!:);)

Roxie- So nice to find your KCM workouts. Sorry to hear that you were without internet, but thankfully your DH fixed it. Well done Roxie's DH high fives!! Great job on KCM's Slim Sculpt 1 yesterday WTG!! Bravo!! Now have a fun and blessed Friday!:):cool::D

Jodi- Great workout yesterday with 1-walk at lunch and Cathe Live Rock Bottoms & Core after work. Sounds amazing and a great combo! Awesome job!!:):D Have fab and blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Friday is normally a rest day for me, but since I am off from work for a loooonnng holiday weekend, I made it an active rest day. I did a 40-minute Flat Abs walk with Jessica Smith on YouTube and Yoga Relax Express #1 premix. I also previewed FTA Total Body to do on Sunday. Looks interesting! I hope I have enough space to maneuver around the tower.

Debbie-to clarify about Cathe Live, the only thing she doesn't do are the upper body splits such as chest, back & shoulders or triceps & biceps. The upper body workouts cover everything. There are Total Body workouts, cardio, metabolic stuff, step workouts, lower body, etc. Just no upper body splits. Hope that helps!

You all did great stuff today! Keep up the good work!

Good Evening,

I went for a walk again this morning hit a pub 3.9 miles an hour pace. I had my yearly doctor appointment and my bad cholesterol has gone up again an my glucose levels are high so decreasing my white carb intake.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-good job with your workouts

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty- Boot Camp= 44 Min
MV= 8.60
CB= 517

Jessica Smith- Walk On-Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Interval = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Total caloresm burned= 856:);)

That's it for me today girls. Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Debbie, Belinda and Jodi - I hope all of you have a fun and fab blessed Saturday!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.