**Control The Damage Dec Month**

Good Morning. :)

Slept horribly last night so a nap is definitely in my near future!

Today's work out will be Turbo Barre as per the rotation and 25 squats as per the Squatathon! :)

BBIAB!:cool:

Hi :)

This morning workout, I reached way back and did my favorite cardio workout……wait for it! :D I did Cardio Kicks (something about this workout I love) and I did KM (leg drills)

Hi Ladies,

No workout to report for yesterday...that's 2 days in a row....GGRRRR. I don't have a lot of time to w/o this morning but will definitley do something. Bootcamp class will help tonight too.

Today the Law dept is taking us to a "thank you" lunch for our work on this yearly project. It's not quite over but will be soon. Tomorrow we have what we call the Holiday Pigout and white elephant gift exchange at work. The Pigout is a huge Pot Luck and is always a ton of fun. That afternoon is our "holiday party". Not sure why these 2 events are on the same day. It's basically going to be a foodfest.

Teddygirl-nice w/o program, 4ds and Meso 2! Cardio Kicks...hmmm...haven't done that one in a long time. Oh what fun a new puppy can be. Obviously they are quite time consuming getting them trained, but so much fun.

Laura-Sorry your new pup isn't going to arrive when you want. Take a page from Ms. Lori's book and just go with the flow.

Wendy-I never had any doubt that you would pass your exam. Congrats!! Oh my gosh, the squat-a-thon....I'm going to have tons of squats to make up...:eek:

Lori-Oh my, you are not home while the packers are packing for you. I'd be a little nervous not overseeing them. Maybe that would be more stressful. When do you actually head to Cold Lake?

Better go find myself a zwow or br w/o....bbl

THURS

Hey - a NIGHTMARE of a work day ystdy - was weepy - stressed - pissed all day long - me and SIL did AB after work (wrked out some stress) - yowza - it was humid and i was DRENCHED in sweat!! DOMS: my butt and UB from hvy weights TUE :confused:

Wendy - I didnt sleep good either - I watched Criminal Minds and it was especially brutal - had nightmares!! re: squatathon - YIKES! :confused::confused:

DI - hate you missed your workouts - booooo - but ya sounds like bootcamp will make up for it! We used to do holiday fun things like that at work - but dont anymore - PIA and her croonies make life especially hard for us and ruin anything we have fun at :mad:

Teddygirl - blast from the past - IDK if I have that workout still - it was a goodie tho!!

Lori - back home? moving .. good luck to ya girlie!! DH should be impressed at how you have handled everything!!!

OK - after work -me and SIL meeting at CC and doing the TB XFACTOR w/o .. we have not done it before .. and I just want to knock out a w/o before I go home today -

have a great one - I am gonna try to keep to myself - and survivie the day!

25 (plie) squats with a 50#BB to complete the Squatathon Day 2 and Turbo Barre as per the rotation....DONE! :D

I am getting my hot lil' hands on Asylum very soon! I just ordered it tonight from Ebay for a great deal! I couldn't pass it up and don't feel bad coz I'm busy selling lots too! ;)

I'm going to get X-Train, Les Mills Combat, Asylum and this dvd that my FIL is getting me ( Amazon.com: NikkiFitness Slimnastics Workout: Movies & TV )to play with all this month (assuming X-Train isn't delayed!)! Woot! :D

Soooo excited for all of my "toys" to arrive! Just had to share!!!! Out with the old and in with the new as they say!:)

At work. No work out for me this morning. Have 30 squats on tap when I get home though and possibly S&G cardio as well!

So after tons of hemming and hawing I finally did it. I put STS up for sale y'day. It's only collecting dust. I honestly don't see myself making good use of it. Too time consuming (and exhausting quite frankly) with all of the set up/break down/equipment changes and maneuvering I have to do in my small space to make it work. It's a top quality set and I'm glad I did the 6 month rotation but sadly that's where it ends for me...

I am hoping X-Train will be more up my alley!

That's all for now! BBL!:cool:

TGIF….yay!:):)

Started my workout late, thanks to my puppy :confused: not sure what he got into while I was asleep. This morning, he had diarrhea so had to wash bathroom rugs, bathe Tank, damp mop floors in my bedroom argh…….Still in love with him :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Any who, workout this morning….’Tank’ Seriously, I did a 15 minutes run on my treadmill (original plan was 30) and 4DS all upper all in all had a really morning. BBL:D

tgif

I am on vaca today..at home.. much needed break..and then dh and i are going xmas shopping..i was going for a run but my ipod is dead...ggrrrrrr..been charging for a long time..but still in the red..time is short now..dang it...going to see what w/o i can knock out real quick...

Wendy..did you get asylum 1 or 2????... yes you are set for some good new workouts...i love A2... and cant wait for xtrain..woot woot..

Teddygirl...poor puppy...i am sooooo looking forward to my new pup if i ever get one...sigh

Hello to.lori and di...

Ok i gotta get busy..have a great one girlies!

Laura:: Nothing more frustrating then a dead ipod when all you wanna do is run!!!:mad: I bought A1. Gotta try them in order! LOL If I like it then perhaps A2 will be in my future at some point as well! Not TOO soon though. I have alot of new work outs/programs to try out first! ;) Enjoy your much needed day off today :) and TRY to enjoy shopping too! :eek:

TG:: Puppy puke first thing in the morning? :confused: EWWW! I don't envy you!:eek: Did you atleast get a sip of coffee down before tending to the mess? ;)

Hi Girls

Thought this would be a good time to check in...but I won't get to do personals. My life seems to be slowing down a little so over the next couple of days I should be able to check in again.

Soooo...we got back wed morning, at like 1 a.m:confused: Flight back was ok. The flights were all on time but the kid thing was no fun. DS wanted to sit next to me on every flight. I thought he was going to want to sit next to his father. So I sit in the sit with three kids while the idiots across from me are all sleeping with their mouths open. That's leg one. Leg two, I am by myself with 2 kids b/c DH was booked on a earlier flight and it would have cost almost $300 to change it. So in order for DS to sit with me, we move to the middle of the plane, while my inlaws and DD sit in the back. For the full 2 hours no one once poked their nose up and asked if I needed help. I was so rotted. Also b/c after DH left the airport before us, no one asked to take the kids for a stroll or anything. The baby didn't sleep at all the 2nd leg and was so squirmy. Before we even got off of the ground, he pooped and it went through his cloths on to mine (for the 10th time that day). Anyway...we made it home and I didn't kill anyone.

The trip was good, it was very busy. I was also a little irritated to b/c I was the only one who didn't get to enjoy everything. The kids kept me busy, there were times I had to leave workshops and presentations b/c of the kids and no one else offered. There was a family work shop on Sunday that was targeted towards me and I was the one who had to get up with the kids while my inlaws took it all in. I tell ya...I needed a break from them when I got back. I'm not sure where their common sense was. Even DH was irritated by it.

So the movers arrived yesterday and they are still at it today. Oh and get a load of this one....real estate just called and someone wants to look at our house which puts us in a bigger rush to get it cleaned up. But the good thing is, they don't want to be in until June b/c they signed a lease with their other spot. So when the stuff is out I have to start cleaning.

The guy who is driving our stuff to cold lake said that he could have it there before the 21st of dec which is awesome b/c come hell or high water, I would have a tree up! It would make Christmas more Christmassy that's for sure.

Other then that, I did STS UB,HR UB, and a 7.5 km run on wed. Yesterday was nothing cause of the movers and today I did about 55 mins on the TM. I was headed for an hour but real estate called and fooled that up.

I might get time to read over personals later!

Lori:)

I ran next door and the movers are still moving and the baby is napping so here I am:). I have suitcases to sort out downstairs but I can't really do that until the baby wakes up.

Wendy** yay on passing your exam! I thought the course was alot longer then that? I thought you were waiting on marks from your first exam. I didn't know your first exam WAS your exam. Good luck on finding a job. I meant to print off some resumes before they lugged my computer away but I didn't. Guess ill have to do it once we get there...among many other things. You should have told me you were selling sts:mad:. I'm guessing that xtrain won't be here before I leave for cold lake. Then I'll have to wait for someone to send it to me:confused:.

Laura** yes I do make beautiful babies:p, want one? Lol. Ah, they are all taking everything in stride. It's not easy being away from home, coming home one day and having to leave again. They are use to their surroundings. And b/c we are staying next door, I thought it would be harder on DS but we will see how it goes. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at the party, I knew you would!!

Diana** DH leaves on the 15th and we go on the 20th. If it wasn't for DD's dance show , we'd be gone the 15th too. I'm really not looking forward to traveling all that way by myself cause DD really isn't that much help. We only have one stop though so hopefully everything will be fine. I'm just going to have to give the kids something to put them to sleep! Lol I'd say the flight will be about 6 hours long.

Be back tomorrow hopefully!

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

My legs are killing from bootcamp last night and squat-a-thon. Yesterday morning I did 4ds KB only and squats for days 3, 4 and 5....then more squats last night at bootcamp. I should have a nice round rear by the end of the month!! Only the "fun workout" for this morning.:D

Today is a foodfest at work. We are having our Holiday Pigout...potluck and then our Holiday gathering this afternoon.

Laura-enjoy your day off. You know my ipod nano hasn't been holding a charge either. If yours isn't charging, it could be a loose connection...either on the usb side or the ipod connection side. Perhaps a new charger is needed. Christmas Shopping...I need to get on that. Christmas is going to be pretty low key this and I'm liking that.

Teddygirl-hope Tank is feeling better. You got a run in and that's better than nothin'. Good for you!!

Wendy-Wow, can't believe you are selling STS. I love that series, but mostly use Meso 2. This weekend I'm purging/cleaning, starting with my Kitchen and master closet. I have P90X+ that I need to get listed as well as some other non-cathe workouts.

Lori-How are you doing with all the changes going on? Did the movers take all your stuff?

bbl

Diana:: I sold P90x+ on Amazon and it went for a pretty decent price-Just as an FYI. :) So I see you've joined the squat-a-thon! NICE! LOL re the "fun work out". You sound like Laura now! ;);) M2 of STS is probably my favorite overall meso as well w/the exception of M1 legs which I really like! There are definitely things about STS that I like for sure but in the end, it's just not worth keeping. I'll never get my $'s worth out of it. :eek: Hopefully X-Train is a different story! :D

Lori:: Nope, the course was 5 weeks plus the exam on the 6th week. We actually missed a class though due to Sandy. Once I get my cpr cert (scheduled for that for a week from this Sunday), I can start looking for a place to do my Internship! :) Forgetting to print out resumes is something I would do! :p

At work. No work out for me this morning. Have 30 squats on tap when I get home though and possibly S&G cardio as well!

So after tons of hemming and hawing I finally did it. I put STS up for sale y'day. It's only collecting dust. I honestly don't see myself making good use of it. Too time consuming (and exhausting quite frankly) with all of the set up/break down/equipment changes and maneuvering I have to do in my small space to make it work. It's a top quality set and I'm glad I did the 6 month rotation but sadly that's where it ends for me...

I am hoping X-Train will be more up my alley!

That's all for now! BBL!:cool:

How much are u putting sts up for? Im just curious. And I love amazon! I just dont know if id use them or not. I may like insanity beter. Totaly diff I know. But I want to lose weight but afraid insanity is hard on the knees. I wish thayd have put real clips up. Les mils I was thinking as well but cant see clips lol. Id appriciate any input or insite on these

How much are u putting sts up for? Im just curious. And I love amazon! I just dont know if id use them or not. I may like insanity beter. Totaly diff I know. But I want to lose weight but afraid insanity is hard on the knees. I wish thayd have put real clips up. Les mils I was thinking as well but cant see clips lol. Id appriciate any input or insite on these

I pm'd you. :)

PS Ladies...I did 30 squats with a 50#BB (10 each of narrow, wide and regular stance) plus the Cardio/Abs premix of S&G when I got home from work. :D

Last edited:
Good Morning! :)

DH has been slackin' on the gym thing but recently discovered he has lost some weight (about 4#) so he has been motivated to get his azz movin' again. YAY! Ofcourse though he decides that he wants to go to the gym TODAY when I really shouldn't go b/c I have TBTS UB on tap. Do I really need to run too!? I did S&G last night which was the other part of today's work out so it's not even like I can say I'm subbing a run for it. Booh. :(

Not sure what else is goin' on today. We don't have any plans so I guess we'll see what the day brings...

I'll be back!:cool:

ETA:: I was just looking at the rotation and I found a way to make a run work today! WOOT! Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the gym we go! *whistles*...LOL

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I had a laser appt this morning so my day is a bit off track. I've decided to do underarms...hope it works. I have light hair and although the laser does work, it takes almost twice as many sessions as someone with dark hair...and more money. Oh, and lets not forget that the light hair laser is painful, the dark hair laser is not.

I really need to work back & biceps today, and cardio. They aren't getting as much attention in bootcamp as other body parts. I'm hoping to hear about the Xtrain shipping notice this week. I'm super stoked to get that series.

Today and tomorrow I'm cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and the master closet. This clutter has got to go. Ther is too much junk in my house!

Wendy-I saw the dvd's you have listed on ebay. Sorry, didn't see anything I wanted. I need to get my unused dvd's listed too. If my DH wanted to go to the gym, I would definitely find something for me to do there also.

Lori-Is your house empty now? Are you just hanging at SIL's until you head to Cold Lake?

Laura-hope you have a relaxing weekend. You deserve one.

Teddygirl-how is Tank doing today...hopefully better. What's on your agenda today?

bbl

sat

I ran 5 1/2 miles ystdy morning..felt great...then dh i went shopping...glad to say think we have almost got everything!..wooohoooo... major doms in the butt and legs..just finished AT... yowza...will be hurting more tmrw..yikes!

Lori...yikes what a dang nightmare..traveling..poor thing..ya ..the family should have helled with the kids..bet you are ready for some alone time!... so when are you leaving?

Wendy..dh is better shopper than me...so shopping wasn't that bad and we got some good deals! I need to sell some of my dvds too..you can sell things on amazon????

Di..when you are done going thru your stuff...come go thru my crap..geesh...mine needs some major overhauling!

Hello teddygirl..

Ok..gotta get busy..have a tree to get up and decorated..and then the house..then have gifts to wrap...have a great one...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.