**Control The Damage Dec Month**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Oh so sleepy! I don't know what is going on with the baby but I really wish he would sleep later. He hasn't been getting his normal naps and going to bed later so by rights he should be zonked during the night. DH got up with him but we are in a hotel room and there is no way I can sleep through that noise. I finally got up just before 6. DS went downstairs to have breakfast with my in laws, the baby is napping and so is dh.....and it's only 7:30! You know your up to early when you have to nap at 7!

Yesterday we did a little shopping. DD picked out a fair bit of cloths. She seemed to be out of control and she wanted me to buy her a pair of lacy high heels for $80 for Christmas. Bizarre. I told her to forget it. I don't know where she planned on wearing them but she wasn't going to get her wear out of them. My FIL was a little off yesterday as well. He was getting annoyed with everyone which isn't like him. I think he was ticked with DD and I cause we were trying to sort out the Christmas cloths issue, he said he was going to kick us out of the hotel room...lol but at the same time he was trying to put a toy together for DS that was annoying him. And you know what else is also weird...whenever DD goes out to eat, she acts super cool. So she's sitting there like a grown up, ordering grown up things (tries to pull off ordering a daiquiri In front of her father! The COP) and she gets a little saucy cause she's super cool and my FIL told her about that as well. He told her that her mouth was going to get her in trouble some day. Which is true but it kind of put a damper on our meal cause everyone was awkwardly quiet. I'm glad he said something to her though cause I think she will listen to him. He was also quiet after so I don't know if it was cause he was annoyed with her or after he said that to her he felt bad. He normally doesn't say anything so when he does, he means it. Oh the joys of traveling with people!

I did 45 mins on the TM yesterday morning,a few push-ups and some abs. Today we have the kids Christmas party and I think DH and I planned on getting a workout in. I miss my weights. I haven't fully figured out what I am going to do when the movers take my things!

Diana** oh I would have been rotted yesterday! Esp when it comes to missing workouts! How come your walls are white? I'd have that painted some fast! Lol My plan while DH was away was to paint the living room and switch the furniture around from room to room. But of course that didn't get done...you could say I was a little busy.

Wendy** did you order the workouts!? I love buying myself presents and normally DH likes it b/c then he is off of the hook. I don't know if we are going to exchange this year. It's going to be a different Christmas for us, that's for sure. Do you know when you are getting back in the house?

Laura** ugh...those GD migraines. I was trying to figure out what all the *^><#} meant and I was thinking it meant FML...lol...but that didn't add up so I gave up. I knew it was t good either way. I'm happy to hear you went ahead with your Santa party! Good for you! Hopefully you were we'll enough to enjoy it!

Alright...I will probably bb tomorrow morning again!

Lori:)

Last edited:
Good Morning. :)

Well I blew off my work out last night. :eek: Supposed to work out this morning but so far it hasn't happened. HOPEFULLY after I finish this post it will! Fingers X'd!:rolleyes:

We are set to get moved back home this afternoon. I have some things to do beforehand so we probably won't get started until 4ish. It may take a while. We've acquired a massive amount of stuff here in the past month!:eek:

So I pulled the trigger on the Les Mills kickboxing set. :eek: Never did a Les Mills work out before but always hearing good things so hopefully I will like them!

Lori:: Sounds like you are having your share of "issues" on this trip. Hope things go a bit more smoothly for the remainder....I already offered up the XTrain preorder to DH as a Christmas gift. I haven't admitted to this last trick though and quite frankly I just might not. :p

Ok, if I want to get a work out in before I gotta head out I need to get up off my rump and do it NOW so with that said....

Ciao Bellas! BBL!:cool:

Hi Ladies,

I did get my workout in yesterday afterall. I left work early and made it to bodypump and bodystep (les mills) last night. Any muscle definition I had seems to be gone...or covered. GGGRRR Since my goal is to lose a couple more pounds, I'm sticking with another week of circuits. Hopefully by then Xtrain will be here and I can start on that rotation. My bodytype needs a good mix of cardio and weights. I also see more definition with heavier weight training.

I had DS bring me home some boxes. I'm cleaning out some kitchen cabinets and getting rid of stuff. Hopefully I can purge more clothes too. There is a consignment shop that I may take some of my dress clothes too and see if I can get some money from some of those.

Lori-I saw the family pics on FB, so glad you are all back together. So will you all fly home together, pack up the house in a week and be on your way to Alberta? I'm sure things will be better today with FIL and DD. I can't imagine how crowded it is your hotel room, it's easy to see how tempers can flare up.

Wendy-Woo Hoo, so glad you get to move back to your own house. Are you still interested in selling as soon as possible? I checked out combat a couple of times but think I shouldn't purchase anymore w/o's right now. Most recently I bought A2 and TurboFire. Combat does look good though. My rec ctr offers les mills class, in addition to the two mentioned above, they also have bodyvive.

Laura-hope you are feeling better today. I'm glad you decided to go through with your annual Santa party!

bbl

Hi Ladies,

Guess it's just me today. I lazed around this morning for ever but finally got my w/o on. I did DrillMax as made...usuall this is in several of the premixes I do. Can't remember the last time I did this workout as is. I followed it up with Leaner Legs abs and Power Hour abs. Oh, and Wendy, using a 50#bb I did 20 Squats with a side leg lift, 25 plie squats, 25 lunges, and 20 deadlifts.

Wendy-I'm guessing you are busy moving back in today. Hope everything is going well for you.

Lori-hhhmmm, can't imagine what you are up to today?:D

Laura-hope you are enjoying your weekend!

bbl

Hello. :)

Y'day morning I did TBTS Lower Body and OMG my azz is sooooooo freakin' sore today!!!!! I seriously need a padded seat! :eek: It hurt for me to sit down on the floor to get into position to do some of the exercises in the work out I did this morning - TBTS Upper Body! I was supposed to do the cardio from S&G as well today as per the rotation but I didn't have time so I will do cardio tmrw instead and push off the start of week #2 until Tuesday.

Well, IDK what happened but when I asked today if I should report to work tmrw morning I was told no b/c the woman I was filling in for was coming back. That's understandable but I was under the impression that he wanted to keep me on to do collections for him for a bit so I'm a bit :confused: but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. If he wants me I am sure he will be in touch. Maybe he just wants to get the other woman settled back in or something. No biggie...now I don't have to get up at 5am to exercise!;)

Ok, that's all for now. I will catch up on personals tmrw since I'll have lots free time again! :p

Have a great night ladies!:cool:

Hi Girls:)

Thought I'd check in before I hit the sack. We had a busy day today. We had church at 9.... 9 I say! Then we had brunch at 10:30, then a family work shop at 11:30.... That took about 2 hours. It's hard to go to all of these things with kids cause they get bored. After that my mil and I went to the mall for a bit. I never did buy anything for myself. I saw a nice pair of boots but they were $200. I don't normally spend that much on boots. They were very nice though. I think I would have gotten my wear out of them. I also ran for 30 mins this morning.

I can't wait to get home and get at my weights. I was thinking that I'd only get one day in but maybe I can get up early before the movers come on Thursday and do legs or something. I'm struggling with trying to figure out what I am going to do. I'm debating taking my weights or leaving them here, which solves my problem for the next 2 weeks or so. And when I get to cold lake I still won't have my stuff so I thought about buying all new weights....but that also cost a fair bit. Maybe I should talk to dh and see what his thoughts are. I kind of wish I was a cardio junkie still...I wouldn't be having these issues right now :eek:

Diana** we aren't all in the same hotel room. They are next door though and DD decided to sleep there with them cause the boys wake her up in the morning. Remember our family friend who use to live with us? She just arrived today as well. She remarried and moved away. We will actually be living closer to her now. It's still a long drive but if we want to go see her we can.

Wendy** that's a little rotten about the job situation but like you said, you knew you didn't want to stay there for long. The extra money never hurts before Christmas. So you didn't order the workouts after? Or you did....I think you did. I'm to lazy to go back and read!:eek:

I don't think I'll be around tomorrow...or I may be here super early. Graduation day is tomorrow so from 10:30-3 we are busy and then again at 6. We fly home Tuesday morning at 11....another long haul!

Lori:)

Today's plan is food shopping, cardio, yoga, house work, laundry, yadda yadda yadda...

My azz still hurts from TBTS LB but not so much from UB. Oh well...

Lori:: You whimp!:p We prefer to go to 9am Mass but we can't while DS is attending Sunday school so we are forced to go at 10:30. We don't like it b/c by the time we get out of 10:30 Mass, half the day is gone. :( I spent $100 on a pair of black high heel thigh hi leather boots a couple years ago. I thought it was a lot at the time but sooooo worth it!!!! Best purchase ever! ;) Um...honey, I hate to break it to ya but YOU STILL ARE A CARDIO JUNKIE! It's just that now you are a weight lifting junkie too! :D:p Oh and YES, I sure did order the Les Mills kickbox set! :) I'm so bad!!!!:eek:

Di:: Nice job on all of that extra BB leg work you did!:) Yup, we want outta this house asap once it's fixed!!!! Fingers X'd!!!!!

BBL!:cool:

MON - insanity at the work asylum . . X10 .. ugh

a quick note - we have been SLAMMED all day .. where do these people come from??????? :confused::confused::confused::confused: the migraine did not get better till FRI night - and still have a dull ache all weekend and today .. stress is not helping ..

the party was fun - and YES I am GLAD I did have it - I laughed and laughed .. we really had a great time - I was so full of meds .. the CABS kicked on in fast .. LOL!!! SAT night DH and I had a date night .. it was fun but we got home late ... ystdy had large head (yes from CABS) ..

Today is hard reality - SIL and I are to meet- after work - either AB, VF, or Xtrainer is on tap .. (may be brave and pop in HT/bootcamp :eek:) needing some major calorie burn

Lori - LOVED the pics on FB .. nice family .. and yes .. a few minor irritations are normal for travel and cramped corners!! had to laugh about your FIL comment to DD .. LOLOLOL

Wendy - saw the picture of your baby dog curled up on his chair ..yes .. looks like HE likes being back better than ya'll !! LOL

Di - I like the comment "definition is covered up" .. YUP .. that sounds VERY FAMILAR and I think I currently going thru a similar phenomena!! LOLOLOLOL

OK .. better run .. has taken me forever to type this .. have a great one!

Someone has to be an early poster while Lori is out of town! LOL

So today is Athletic Training for me. It's been a while but I do remember that work out kicking my azz!!!:eek:

Laura:: Glad you had a fun night out! Sorry the migraine lasted so long and sorry about the BIG head! Hope today at work isn't such a crazy one for ya!

TUE

Quick post before all H## breaks loose here again!! ystdy was a nightmare .... i was late getting home SIL was waiting for me .. we banged out CF - woohoo .. could tell had not exercised in a week :eek: felt great to sweat it out tho! Today is heavy weights at the CC ... we have hunters that are cooking for us tonight .. so wont be able to workout after work today .. will have to hit heavy weights at lunch today!

Wendy - AT gets my hammies EVERY time .. been a while since I did that one too - may need to try it WED night ..???

Lori - saw the pics on FB .. I know I have said this before .. but MAN you make gorgeous kids!! SO HANDSOME!!!! and from what I saw your dress was gorgeous on you!!!

DI - whats on tap for today?

OK .. I have THREE days of work to catch up on .. I am at my desk for now .. hoping to be able to muddle thru the MOUNDS of paperwork that I have not been able to get to .. have a great one!

Morning Guys,:)

I KNOW……………MIA, right:rolleyes:

Sunday: 33 minute jog and d-13 chest shoulders & triceps
Monday: Lowmax

This morning, I did d-14 Legs had a blast:rolleyes:

Hi Ladies,

What a morning it's been. The cable guy comes for the second time...at least this time he had the right equipment but it seemed to take forever to get everything hooked up. OMG, I had to vacuum behind the TV's once they were pulled away from the walls...dust bunnied Oh My! Then I try to log into work and am getting errors. Seems we had some kind of outage that was affecting remote access. Everything seems to be working now.

All that crap means is I didn't get in a workout....and I have to take DS to the Dr. this afternoon. This will be an unscheduled rest day. On the bright side....i got my azz kicked in bootcamp last night!

Jerod is sick again...still sick....my poor child is miserable. The Dr. said he's more susceptible to colds and flu while recovering from pertussis. Now it looks like he has a sinus infection or respiratory issue.

So my Christmas present arrived in the mail yesterday.....my tablet is charging as we speak!!!!!:D I didn't get the keyboard for it, but will have DS pick it up at Best Buy with his employee discount.:) I know....i'm so far behind, for goodness sake....we all know Rylan has a tablet and he's only 5. I'm just going to charge it up, make sure it all works....then it will have to be wrapped and put under the tree...that I still don't have up.

TeddyGirl-Glad you're back! I thought maybe we scared you off. So it sounds like you are doing STS. Meso 2 is my favorite. Have you done the STS rotation before?

Wendy-Glad you could be our early morning checkin today. I like AT a lot. The cardio seems to start off easy...but it never stops. Are you all moved back in? Was there ever any worry of looters in your area?

Lori-Little miss travel pants....hope your day of travel goes well today. Is DH with you? Hopefully he can help with the movers, and appreciates all you've had to do by yourself for the past 6 months. You are truly amazing!

Laura-goodness girl, you've been through the wringer lately. Hope you are feeling better. Maybe your body is telling you to rest a few days....are you listening?

bbl

Hmmm....I swear I came back and posted after my work out but it's not here!!?? I think I may have not hit POST and then got sooo excited when I opened the email that said I PASSED MY CERTIFICATION EXAM(S) that I probably closed the window by accident and lost it!!!!!:eek::D:confused::p:):rolleyes::D

I got an 89% on the written and all A's on the practical ranging from a 91% to a couple of 100%'s even! :D:D:D

Just signed up for a cpr/aed cert class for Sunday morning Dec 16th. I won't get my actual PT certificate until I get CPR certified.

Once I get the cpr cert and they send me my PT cert then I have to start the process of finding an internship. It's like looking for a job only you don't paid...or if you do it's minimum wage. Oh joy! LOL :rolleyes::p I MIGHT be gainfully employed as a trainer by SUMMER OF 2013 at this rate :rolleyes:...and that's a big MIGHT!:eek: What a process, huh? It's what I wanted though! If I don't have confidence in my ability to do this job by the end of all of this then I just NEVER will! :confused:

Well I did AT as produced this morning. Kicked my azz hard as predicted!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Laura:: Good luck getting thru that paperwork on your desk! I'll let you know how my hamstrings feel in the morning!;)

Teddygirl:: Life gets in the way and we all go MIA once in a while! Just glad you are back! Great work outs!:)

Di:: OMG you can't catch a break today can you? :confused: Your poor DS! :( How much school has he been missing with all of this sickness? I hope they let him make it up so he doesn't fall behind, the poor kid! I hear ya on the dust bunnies! :p LOL I'm not one to move furniture regularly in order to vacuum/dust so when it DOES get moved I always have my work cut out for me!:rolleyes:

Morning everyone,:)

This morning, I woke up late; much to late to do the original workout that was on my rotation. Any who, I did d-15 back and biceps love…love…lovvvvvvvve working B&Bi’s. :eek:

Diane: My plan is to do STS Meso II and 4DS all upper, once a week; until Xtrain workouts are released. I never even seen MESO III and I can't ever seem to commit to long term workouts I get bored or something:eek:

Fit Mommy: congrats on passing your exam, how nice.:)

Thanksgiving my son finally got me a puppy, :)believe it or not been wanting a puppy for 3 decades lol. I’m SO in love with him. His name is 'Tank' he is 6 weeks old and weigh in at 2.5 lbs I know....so tiny. He's a Yorkie Terrier his dad is full Yorkie and mom is mixed she's Yorkie and Chihuahua not sure what kind of Chihuahua doesn't matter. I tell you, I never thought I could love a pup like this And he’s definitely been keeping me busy, in the mornings. I'll be back later guys.

WED

well - i am not sore from heavy weights - I fully expected not to be able to move today - but so far so good - although tonight will be some torture like AB - AT or A2Power legs .. that'll do it!

I am thoroughly ROTTED (as Lori would say) - i have had deposit on new pup since late OCT was supposed to be getting one in JAN - now the breeder is saying MARCH - I swear - I know everything in its own time - but man my house is not the same - I am very dissapointed! :( and have been weepy about it - which is throwing me for a loop .. WHY?????

Wendy - CONGRATS - I knew you would pass no problem - and with your experience and personality you will soar!! I KNOW IT!!! you just need to work on marketing yourself now!!

Teddygirl - doing STS before XTRAIN should be AWESOME and set you up great for when you do start XTRAIN - Collagevideo has the new XTRAIN workouts "coming soon" .. that usually means wont be long before we get them - they have the covers .. WOW Cathe's bis look awesome! and Congrats on the new pup -

Di - hope DS is better - poor guy has had a tuff go of it!!!!!

Lori - if you are traveling - safe travels my friend!!!

OK - my stack of paperwork is still there - I muddeled thru some of it ystdy - but had to go back up front to help out - we have been slammed - and ystdy was very stressfull - if customers were not cussing - they were fussing - or they were crying :(:(:(:(:(

have a good one

ITread 20m # 1, ITread 30m #21 walk intervals, 20 squats w/50#BB (FB Holiday Squatathon) and Yoga Relax premix #1....DONE! :D

TG:: Good job with your work out! Puppy Love is the best, huh? :)

Laura:: Sorry your new addition's arrival has been delayed but it will be worth the wait! You know that!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.