Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2024

'Evening! Yesterday was a long day and then we had a terrible storm. Luckily we were able to pull off and wait it til it calmed down before continuing home. Lots of folks without power still. Today was a day to catch up on the 1001 things I've missed the past couple of days.

Deb, how exciting! You must be bursting with happiness - how did you hold the news in without saying something sooner?

Belinda, that sounds like a great holiday gift! How many dogs all together?

Hi,

Today was deck yoga, it sure was hot! I'm glad I didn't do anything else. I ran an errand this evening and was caught in a thunderstorm. Luckily I was in the car, but still didn't feel safe.

Belinda - Great work with shoulders & legs! Thanks about the grandchild:) The RT has become more relaxed through the years, so no worries. I think everyone goes at their own pace and no one judges.

Cookie - Our storm came tonight but luckily no power outages. Hopefully you are catching up on sleep after your travels. Thanks about the grandchild. They told us awhile ago but wanted to wait till 3 months to tell family & friends. Then some tests came back inconclusive so they needed further testing and that took awhile. Luckily everything was good.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Taking a rest day today. If I feel up too it later I will do some yoga/stretching.

Debbie - great job on your deck yoga. Yikes on doing it in this heat. Glad you safe during the thunderstorm.

Cookie - we thought so too. Yes, all the dogs will be together. Sorry you had horrible storms too.

Have a great day, everyone,

'Evening! Met a friend during lunch time and got in our walk and talk. Then got in stretching this afternoon.

Deb, I'm so excited for you. It is amazing for me to watch my son as a dad and how patient his wife is as a mom. Glad you didn't lose power. How many of you do yoga on her deck? That must be a big deck!

Belinda, glad you took a rest day. You must have needed it - you're always on the go.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym. I also did a 90 minute yoga workshop that Jessie (Hawaii instructor) taught at a studio my SIL belongs too. She participated too so that was fun.

Belinda - I noticed there is a schedule on the Forums page. They aren't going to have a Friday evening stretch class it will be Saturday. That is different but I think it will be better.

Cookie - Great getting an outdoor walk in, still humid here. Usually Jessie has about 8 people but at least a couple of times she gets as many as 15.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, it wasn't too humid but still hot. Going out to dinner will be back tomorrow.

I can't believe next week is the RT.

Have a great weekend:)

Hi,

Day 54 Arm and legs is done.

Debbie - thank you for pointing me in the right direction for the schedule. I agree, it‘s better not having a stretch on Friday. I can‘t believe the RT is next week. I have to work on my clothes this weekend. Great job on your walk outside.

Cookie - great job on your walk and talk and stretch. My body is aching, I needed that rest.

Good night.

'Evening! Another walk today. This time with dh. Company coming in a few minutes, so this will be brief.

Deb, it's cooled off here this evening. Quite pleasant. Hope it is also by you. Your yoga instructor gets a good size group on that deck!

Belinda, happy packing for next week. Hope you take another rest day or a few in anticipation of the rt!

Hi,

D55 Bodyweight Boot camp plus dance workout is done,

Debbie - I hope you had fun with your dinner. What are your plans today? Are you planning on taking some rest day‘s before the trip? I doubt I will take any, I have to modify everything anyway.

Cookie - I am doing a 90 Day rotation with Sydney C. Thursday will be a rest day. I am trying to keep up with the rotations. I still haven‘t packed anything. I will work on it later today.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Hi,

Today was a rest day. I wanted to walk just felt too hot. My back isn't 100% so taking it easy.

Belinda - Great job with your arms & leg workout & bootcamp & dance workout. Were you able to get a space in the RV park for the RT? I will walk & not go to heavy with weights before the RT.

Cookie - Great getting a walk in. Enjoy your company! DS & DIL are visiting her Uncle this weekend in Saratoga Springs they went to the racetrack today and had fun.

Hi,

Debbie - glad your back is feeling better. It cooled off here last night. Hopefully I can go for a walk again soon. We did get an RB space 15 min away from Cathe‘s gym. DD‘s BF and Cooper all staying with us in the RV. Did you pack yet? I need to do some planning today. Plus, fill up the RV. BBl

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym. The gym was nice and cool, sometimes it isn't. Not like Cathe's gym;)

Belinda - 15 min is close, that is great! It's nice you will all be together. I didn't pack but hopefully the next 2 days I will get some clothes together. Not sure what to wear for the Carnival.

Cookie - I hope you are having a nice time with your visitors.

Hi,

30 Minute Strength & Conditioning Workout | STF - Day 56 is done. I will do a stretch later. I am packing/picking out clothes for the RT. Getting there, lol.

Debbie - great job on your walk at the gym. 15 min isn‘t too bad, plus I have my car in case I need it. DD‘s BF wanted to hang out with us in New Jersey. I am slowly starting to pack too. Luckily, I don‘t have to bring home dirty laundry. DD took over what we are wearing for the Carnival. When are you arriving? We are leaving Thrusday morning. DH and I will pick up the RV tomorrow, pack everything up.

Hi Cookie!

Have a great Monday.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. It didn't work out to well, was caught in a downpour. I checked our phones earlier and it wasn't calling for rain till the evening. We cut the walk in 1/2 and everything was soaked even my underwear. It was also the last deck yoga class it was so humid. Just wasn't a day to workout:)

Belinda - I have been catching up on laundry (had lots after the walk LOL). I have picked some clothes out. I'm not leaving until Friday morning so I still have time. The good thing with the RV is you will have lots of room for your clothes.

Cookie - The rain really made my hair a mess but the humidity just made it crazy;)

Hi,

Walk outside is done. I still have to do NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED Abs & Cardio Builder Workout | STF - Day 57 after we pick up the RV.

Debbie - sorry you caught in a downpour. It happened to me last year. We have good day‘s and bad day‘s to workout. Yes, I have lots of room for my clothes.

Hi Cookie.

BBl

'Evening! Sorry got overwhelmed with all the company and then the clean up! Yesterday was biceps and today was tris. Feeling quite tired, but that's probably from all the running around.

Deb, sorry you got so drenched. It is a very yucky feeling. What's the Carnival? You've been to so many road trips. You probably have the record.

Belinda, lovely that you'll all be together, and you'll have plenty of room for all your clothes with the rv!

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & ICE Chisled UB. I ran a bunch of errands today.

Belinda - Great getting a walk outside & Day 57 Arms & Cardio. Where do you keep your RV? My Mom's neighbor keeps it in their driveway but it is an older one but it takes up most of the driveway.

Cookie - I'm sure having guests is tiring. Great getting in upper body workouts. On Saturday night after dinner, Cathe has a theme party in the workout room. This year's theme is Carnival and usually a DJ, pictures & snacks.

Good morning,

I did BEST BUTT & Shoulders Builder Workout | STF - Day today.

Debbie - we keep it in a RV storage. Our HOA will not allowed to keep it in the driveway. Ours takes up all the driveway, lol. Did you figure out what to wear for the Carnival?

Cookie - I would be tired too having so many guests. I am already tired from setting up everything for DD/BF. I am happy I have plenty from for our clothes. We do have a washer and dryer. There is no need to bring weeks of clothing.

Yesterday my husband put my high step under the bed, I put all my weights/workout stuff under there. He swished my topper :( It‘s all deformed After he pulled the slides in. I got it as a gift. I don‘t know if I buy another one.

BBl

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & zoom yoga. Now I am stressing about what to bring or not to bring to the RT as far as clothes. I know it's not a big deal as long as you are comfortable.

Belinda - Sounds like a good butt & shoulder workout. Will you leave in the morning tomorrow? Safe travels. I'm thinking something colorful for the Carnival.

Cookie - Wish you were coming to the RT. This time of year is busy for you.

'Evening! DH convinced me to take a couple of days of rest. I'm not sure if it is allergies or what but I'm not feeling well. Have a low fever, headache and am lethargic, but testing negative for Covid. I probably have just overdone tings. Have a lot of company the next few weekends, so resting up now is good.

Deb, bet you're excited about the rt! Thanks for explaining Carnival. Do you know how many times you have gone?

Belinda, oh no on the high step! You're fortunate to have so much room in your rv. It must make it so much easier and more enjoyable to travel. Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.