Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2024

Hi,

Lots of walking in the airport, but no delays which was great. It was a fun trip but now I am tired. A couple of nights we went to bed early and it is only an hour later time difference.

Belinda - Great job with Day 42 Bodyweight Hiit and abs. It must be cooler to walk at night. Safe travels home tomorrow.

Cookie - Nice getting your walk in on a beautiful day. It was nice to come home to cooler temperatures.

Goodnight:)

'Evening! Long walk this morning and sts2 back at lunch time.

Deb, glad you had no delays. Hope you're able to rest now that you're home. Was today another beautiful day for you? It was great here.

Belinda, walking in the evening when it is cooler is smart. Sometimes we go out then or first thing in the morning.

Evening,

No workout today except a few walks to stretch my legs from driving. We just got home.

Debbie - I hope you get some rest that you are home. Glad you had fun with your family.

Cookie - it was way to hot in NC to walk in the mornings. It got hot very quickly. Great job on STS back.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & zoom yoga. It wasn't too bad but should have walked earlier, it warmed up quickly.

I can't believe it's July 4th tomorrow.

Belinda - I hope your travel home was good. There was so much local traffic in my area. I'm guessing businesses were let out early.

Cookie - Nice job with your walk & STS 2 back. Do they do fireworks on the lake?

Happy 4th of July!

We are home since late last night. It was too late to get a workout in, I was so tired. We did stopped a rest areas to walk around.

I did yesterdays workout. 45 Minute Butt & Shoulders Workout | STF - Day 43. very good workout. I also did a belly dance workout . Time to rest.

Debbie - great job on your walk outside and zoom yoga. I wanted to take Sadie for a walk, it warned up quickly. I do need to get up earlier to walk her.

Cookie - have fun today.

Stay safe! I will try to catch up later.

Happy 4th of July

Hi,

Today I walked outside (too hot!), tomorrow will walk at the gym. I also did Ramped up upper body. It was a quiet 4th of July both boys were working.

Not too many fireworks around here this year. It did start to rain around 10pm so maybe that is why. I always feel bad for dogs. The kids said Penne gets very scared when she hears fireworks.

Belinda - Lots of workouts for you yesterday. Traveling makes me so tired too. It's nice that you can eat and have amenities in the RV when traveling.

Cookie - I hope you enjoyed the holiday.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & some leg exercises. We were going to go to an outside place to eat but it's stormy so will pick another place.

Have a great weekend:)

Evening,

My DD had surgery this morning. DD is doing well considering. She can‘t do anything for a week. We just came home a while ago. Since it wasn‘t super late, I decided to get a workout in.

I just finished D44 Tabata = 30 min. Glad the workout wasn‘t longer.

Debbie - it‘s super hot and humid here. Can‘t even go outside. Enjoy your dinner. Are you getting ready for the RT? Yes, it‘s very convenient to eat/drink/use the bathrooms in the RV.

Cookie - I hope all is well.

Good night.

'Evening! Yesterday was a rest day. Went to Boston to visit dd and her fiancé. Had a nice time. Today was sts2 chest. Wanted to go for a walk early this morning but it was already very humid and warm.

Deb, traveling tires me out also. I'm very lucky, our three current dogs aren't bothered by fireworks. Some of our others were horribly frightened by them.

Belinda, hope your dd is resting and doing well. Bet having the rv makes many things easier.

Was pouring this morning, so no walk. It became very hot and humid! Sts2 biceps today. Think it's the weather, but I'm feeling exhausted lately.

Deb, how is your tooth doing? And your mom? Hope you had a pleasant dinner on Friday.

Belinda, hope your dd is having a smooth recovery. Will she be in the hospital for a week?

Hi,

Today I did Quick POWER Arms and Legs HIIT Workout | STF - Day 45. Very good workout.

Debbie - did you get that rain yesterday? I am glad Sadie isn‘t frightened by fireworks. DD‘s dog is very frightened.

Cookie - I am thinking getting a walking pad for indoor walking for weather like this. My son has one, he loves it. It‘s getting to hot outside. Thank you. DD is doing great. The surgery was outpatient. They released her yesterday.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a rest day. My upper back was hurting me and I caught up on sleep. We did get lots of rain last night.

Belinda - I hope dd has a speedy recovery and is feeling better. Great job with D44 Tabata & D45 arms & legs. I see on the internet lots of people liking the walking pads and they fold up. I can't believe the RT is getting so close.

Cookie - I love Boston, the wedding we went to last month the couple are moving to Boston. Nice getting in STS chest & back. My tooth is healing nicely, and my Mom is doing well. She is going to visit my cousin's family in NC this month.

Hi,

It‘s still to hot to walk outside. I pulled out one of my downloads and did 2 miles with Leslie Swanson. I am so glad I bought those downloads years ago. They sure come in handy now. I will walk another mile later.

Debbie - thank you. DD is doing great. Yes, the RT is getting so close. Do you buy new workout clothes for the RT? How many sets do I need to bring? It‘s been so long, I can‘t remember. I am excited to see you again.

Hallo Cookie.

Have a great Sunday.

'Evening! Got in a walk this morning and then sts2 triceps. Warm but really nice day here.

Deb, glad to hear you and your mom are doing well. How's your back doing today?

Belinda, you must be getting excited about the rt! Glad to hear your dd is doing well.

Hi,

I walked at the gym. It seemed nice when I woke up but by late morning it was so hot & humid. It was definitely a stay in day:)

Belinda - It’s great you have the walking downloads. I saw one neighbor walking with her dog and they looked like they were struggling. I will bring the clothes I wear to the gym. I will get back to you tomorrow about how many to bring.

Cookie - Great that you had a nice day! My back is improving. DHs has been hurting too so will turn the mattress ( haven’t in awhile). If that doesn’t work I think we need a new mattress.

Hi,

I did 40 Minute Strength and Conditioning AMRAP Workout | STF - Day 46 this morning.

Debbie - glad you walked at the gym. It‘s too hot outside. Thanks for getting back with me today. I really appreciate it. It has been so long.

Cookie - I kinda forgot about it. DD reminded me a few day‘s ago. Yeah, it‘s getting close. I am not ready. My knee is acting up again. I hope I make it through the RT.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

'Evening! Got in a walk super early this morning and Essentrics just now.

Deb, it is not pleasant outside! We didn't take the dog out for a walk, it didn't seem fair to him. Glad you can do it at the gym.

Belinda, hope you're taking it easy on your knee so it will be alright for the rt.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & Lean legs. It was so hot today, ran some errands but only did some of them.

Belinda - Great job with Day 46. There are 2 classes on Friday (2nd one is yoga/stretch), 3 classes on Saturday (group picture 1st thing on Sat. morning) & 1 class on Sunday. I usually bring 6 outfits but sometimes will use pants/bottoms from Friday's class if I don't sweat. I do change socks & undergarments so need at least 6 of them. I bring an outfit for Friday & Saturday's dinner. I usually buy a Cathe tank or wear previous purchased ones to a couple of classes. I'm may bring a couple of pairs of shorts in case it is really hot. I hope that helps.

Cookie - Great getting your walk in early & essentrics it sure did heat up quickly.

Hi,

Today was D47 Cardio and abs = 30 min. I also walked 1 mile.

Debbie - I really appreciate you taking the time to write everything down. It really helps to figure out what to bring and how many sets of clothes. Do you shower at the gym in between classes?

Cookie - thank you. I am taking it easy, I do everything low impact. Did you sign up for Jessica Smith membership? I wished I jumped on it when it was $99. Now it‘s almost $300.

I have to take Sadie to the vet. She is getting some shots.

BBl

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & High Reps. We went to visit my Mom today, she is doing well.

Belinda - Great job with D47 cardio, abs & walk. No problem ask me any questions. I don't shower at the gym but I don't sweat a lot & use baby wipes. Lots of people do shower and surprisingly it works out even though not too many showers. I forgot about the private facebook group for the RT and just signed up today.

Cookie - Hopefully it wasn't too hot by you today, it's tough here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.