Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2024

'Evening! Not outdoor walking weather today, so did steps on the rebounder. The repetive motions in a small area seems to reawaken the ol' sciatica, so that might not have been the best idea. I usually work out in a portion of our living room, but dh has suddenly decided to do lots of little repairs, and this afternoon he decided to patch a spot in that room. I HATE drywall dust! It is the worst, It is so incidious! Oh well, hopefully, he'll get it done in a week or I'll go crazy. I really dislike the disorder.

Deb, another day at the beach - sounds like heaven to me.

Belinda, were you able to walk outside today?

Evening,

Belly Dance today.

Debbie - I agree, you beach walk sound like heaven.

Cookie - no outdoor walking today, it‘s raining nonstop here. Sorry about the drywall.

Good night.

Hi,

The temperature dropped today, possibly for the rest of the trip. We walked one way on the beach and one way on the street due to the wind on the beach. It was nice to walk on the street because a 1/2 and full marathon was going on. It was the other side if the street and we saw all the runners going by. The 25 mile mark was in front of the condo, we should have continued to the finish line.

Belinda - Great work with belly dancing. I guess it’s a good thing it was rain and not snow.

Cookie - Hopefully your sciatica feels better. Drywall dust does get everywhere:(

Goodnight:)

Hi,

CL#419 Lift It, Split It: Chest and Triceps is done.

Debbie - I take the rain before snow. Today it‘s very windy outside.

Cookie - hope you feel better.

BBl

'Evening! Got in another rebounder workout. Since snow came and the roadway shoulders are a mess, no walk outside. Going to do an Essentrics wo in a few to help w/sciatica. I'm surprised but the rebounding aggravates it.

Deb, how exciting to see the marathons! That must have been some wind to move you off the beach.

Belinda, I'm w/you on preferring rain over snow. I can't imagine how folks who work with drywall for a living deal with the dust. Nice job with your bellydancing.

Hi,

Today was 1/2 beach & street walk in our winter clothes. Unseasonably cold & windy here, not a lot of people around. We walked through a State Park and even the birds looked cold and seeking shelter.

Belinda - Great work with CL Chest & Back. Planning to get CL month before RT so I get used to workouts.

Cookie - Nice getting rebounder workout in. Ugh, on the snow.

Evening,

Taking a rest day today.

Debbie - sorry about the cold. That is a good idea getting Cl moth before the RT.

Cookie - great job on the rebounder workout. Keep that snow, lol

Good night.

'Evening! Got in a long walk today, but boy was it cold! Having eye surgery tomorrow, so will probably take a rest day.

Deb, that sounds cold! Love the description of the birds in the state park being cold.

Belinda, you are smart to take a rest day!

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was sunny but not windy, still in my winter jacket. Some people were sitting on the beach. It’s amazing how some people don’t mind the cold.

Belinda - A rest day is good. Are you still getting snow? I saw pictures of Virginia & West Virginia gettting snowstorm.

Cookie - Great job with your walk. Good luck tomorrow with your eye surgery.

Hi,

Yesterday I took a rest day. Today I did CL#346 Lift it, Split it Upper Body: Back and Biceps. I started going through my gym/basement. Moving a lot of things around.

Debbie - wished I would take a walk on the beach. LOL, at people sitting at the beach in this cold. So sick of this weather. No snow. Did you book your hotel room for the RT? I did mine today. We can‘t book anything until June at the RV park. In case that doesn‘t work out at least I have a room booked.

Cookie - good luck with your eye surgery. Great job on that walk.

Great job everyone. BBl

Hi,

Today was a long walk on the beach. We are going to visit friends a few hours away tomorrow. The weather is still cool. I have been getting a lot of decluttering done.

They have been doing construction on our building but not our side of the building yet. We are told by some of the residents that they board up your sliding doors 1/2 way and lock your balcony because you are not allowed on it. They say it is dark in the condos and noisy (which we hear already). They work from 8:30-4:30pm.

Belinda - Great job with CL upper body:). I booked my room. I’m surprised they don’t take reservations at the RV park until June. Maybe they don’t have anyone working until the summer months.

Waves hi to Cookie

'Evening! Another rest day. No activity for a few more days.

Deb, I'm always amazed at how different we all tolerate the temperatures. I'm almost always cold, so I wouldn't be sitting on the beach! Will you be there when they will be doing the renovation work?

Belinda, nice job on the workout. Good idea to book a room just in case.

Hi,

I did a Dance workout . Didn‘t sleep well last night. I am every night at 1:30 am until 5. I think my new meds is messing with my sleep.

I had blood work done, my numbers are all over the place. My rheumatologist wants to see me on Monday. I have to retake the test in 2 weeks. Dr is keeping on eye on it.

Debbie - are you sharing a room with someone at the RT? We were surprised you could‘t book anything in advance either. The RV park is only 15 min from Cathe‘s gym. Not too bad. We do plan on coming down with the RV. I been nonstop with decluttering and rearranging my entire house.

Cookie - I didn‘t feel like doing anything to crazy today. I figured room is booked incase we need it.

Good night.

Hi,

Yesterday was nice seeing friends. Today was a walk on the beach & more decluttering. We ate outside for lunch it wasn’t too bad & saw a wedding take place on the beach. It was cute their 2 dogs were dressed in tuxedos (dog clothes) & even took photos with the bride & groom.

Excited the groundhogs didn’t see their shadows so an early Spring;). Fingers crossed.

Belinda - Great work with dance & Live leg/shoulder workout. It does sound l8ke the meds are causing your sleep issues, hopefully only temporary. Do you fall back asleep after 5?

Cookie - I hope your eye surgery went well. Take it easy. Our plan is to come back to FL in March & April. We are only booked for March. I’m sure construction will start on our part by then. If it is too bad we will not come back in April.

Hi,

Another dance workout for me today. I also did window max and decluttering. I am slo trying to decided what to do with my living room media area wall. I am not just decluttering my house, I am also rearranging things.

Today is my son‘s 35th birthday. He will be here around the 12th. We got a call our RV is here. The dealer will install all the things we added and will do an inspection on the RV. If all goes well we will pick up the RV soon.

Debbie - I am excited the roundhouse didn‘t see their shadows :) I can‘t wait to take the RV to Fl. Our first trip is Canada. Visiting my aunt if the weather allows it. Than we plan on Fl. So excited.

Cookie - I hope your eye surgery went well. What happened? I may have missed it? Feel better my friend.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We also sat on the beach for a couple of hours. I was fully clothed but lots of people in bathing suits. The temps were around 65.

Belinda - Nice dance workout! I am liking decluttering it is satisfying. Your house is going to look new with the decluttering & rearranging. Happy Birthday to your DS. So exciting for your RV arriving. Canada is so nice and perfect drive with an RV.

Cookie - Hope your having a nice weekend.

Hi,

I took a long walk outside today.

Debbie - I am liking decluttering too. Very satisfying. LOL, I hope at the end my house will look new and different. Thanks for the birthday wishes to my son. We are super excited. It‘s getting closer. My aunt isn‘t doing well, I want to visit her in Canada. I have never been there. I heard it very beautiful. I am excited.

Cookie - hope you doing better.

I have a appointment with my Rheum tomorrow. I will not check in until later that day.

'Evening! Went for a walk yesterday and today.

Deb, it is amazing how differently we all react to the same temperature. I'm almost always freezing. What prompted you on the decluttering journey?

Belinda, Canada is beautiful. What part is your aunt in? Happy birthday to your ds! You must be so excited to see the rv!

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was windy, so stayed indoors mostly.

Belinda - Nice you were able to walk outside. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Cookie - Great the weather is better for walking. I decided to declutter condos & house because I was running out of space and it’s because I’m bad at throwing things away. Also don’t want it to be my kids problem someday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.