Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2024

Hi,

Today I walked outside, not so cold & did Cathe Live Lower Body Barre & Weights. We went to church, cemetery & lunch. It was tiring but happy it is behind us and happy my MIL is with my FIL.

Belinda - Thanks, it was just family because of Covid but actually easier that way. It's amazing you are on Week 4 for STS:) Will you go to DC or your kids will come to your for Christmas?

Waves hi to Kristin

Goodnight:)

Hi,

I did my workout this morning, just getting around to post. I cleaned my house for Christmas, now I can relax. I walked outisde and did SBF Tabata.

Debbie - glad everything went well yesterday. Great job on your workout.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I went to the food store and it was too crowded. I started my cooking & will finish tomorrow.

Belinda - Nice workouts! Kudos on getting your cleaning done;) I will get it in either tomorrow or Thursday:)

Hi everyone,

I had a hair appointment this morning in DC. I did STS Week 4 D11 Back/Triceps before I left for DC. This afternoon I did SBF Christmas LB plus Christmas stretch.

We backed cookies and watching Christmas movies.

Christmas Eve is when we have our Christmas/gift exchange.

Debbie - all I have left for Christmas is the cooking. Luckily I have enough help tomorrow and Christmas. Hope all your cooking is done. Now I wished I made a lasagna.

I will check in tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I ended up baking cookies today:). I was missing an ingredient for my lasagna so will make that tomorrow.

Belinda - Nice Christmas workouts! Isn't baking cookies the best part of Christmas & Christmas movies;)

Waves hi to Kristin

Merry Christmas everyone!

Today I did a BARLATES cardio workout and Jessica Smith 15 min Power walk with DD. I also did all my exercises I need to do from my doctor.

Debbie - Alesia and my DIL made gluten/vegan cookies. They didn't come out to great except one batch, lol. We been watching lots of Christmas movies. Hope you got your cooking done today. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy Christmas.

Kirstin - where are you girl? Wishing you and your family a happy Christmas.

I will check in tomorrow. Good night.

Merry Christmas!!!
Hi,

Today I took a walk outside it wasn't cold out:) It felt really good to walk today! We went to my in-laws for Christmas Eve, it will probably be the last since we will be cleaning the house to sell. As a family we had developed a relationship with my MILs caregiver and it was very emotional saying goodbye to her tonight.

Belinda - You did some fun workouts today. My SILs & I were just saying how we want to watch Christmas movies & eat cookies all day tomorrow;) Sometimes when you cook healthy it takes a couple of times to get it the way you want. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Kristin - Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas! The boys must be so excited. Hopefully you can stop by during Christmas break.

Merry Christmas,

Christmas Eve is the German way to celebrate Christmas. Today was a family get together. I got a lot of nice Christmas gifts this year. My son and DIL gave me a year Cathe Live subscription. They had no idea that Cathe if offering a 15% off the year. They have to contact Cathe customer service, hope they can fix it. I also got a sound bar for my workout room from my kids. I got Sweaty Betty leggings from DD. Everything I got was fitness related.

Today I did STS M1 Week 4 D12 Legs. I am debating if I want to continue with STS or use Cathe Live, lol. I probably will do M2 than use CL.

Debbie - DD and my DIL baked the cookies. I cook but I don't like baking. I don't mind eating them, lol. Hope you and your family have a happy Christmas. Too bad your SIL is selling their house. Where are they moving too?

Kirstin - hope you stop by to say Hallo.

Good night everyone,

Hi,

Today was a rest day for me. I went to my Moms for Christmas. She didn't feel up to coming my house so I brought the food to her. It was a nice day:) I actually feel asleep at 7pm (so tired) & will go back to sleep soon.

Belinda - It always fun to get fitness gifts:) Cathe Live is a nice gift, so much variety. My SILs aren't selling their house, we will be cleaning my MILs house & selling it soon. It's a big project.

Kristin - I hope you enjoyed the holiday.

Hi,

today I did SBF Butt Lift + Christmas Tight/Seat Target plus Children Christmas stretch. For some reason, I never did SBF kids workouts. I was surprised it was a good lower body stretch. We tried to go for a walk outside, it's freezing cold cold. I was so cold even with my warm jacket, we all turned around.

Debbie - oh, I must have read your post wrong. Yeah, cleaning out an entire house it's a big project. Glad you had fun with your mom yesterday.

Good night.

Hi,

Today I did Muscle Max an oldie but a goodie. We also went for dinner it wasn’t crowded at all and the town had them add partitions between tables which feels safer.

Belinda - Fun workouts for you! I really wanted to walk outside but it just seemed so cold. I would have turned around too. It gets warmer here during the week, hopefully by you too.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, not too cold. I didn't have the energy for much else today;) Hopefully after New Year I get my energy back.

Belinda - Is your family staying with you till New Year's?

Waves hi to Kristin

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I did the last SBF Countdown to Christmas workout yesterday. I did a Christmas 2020 stretch.

Today I did STS M2 D13 Chest/Shoulder/Triceps. I will walk outside later.

Debbie - my son and my DIL are still here. Alesia left yesterday, she signed up for a pilates class in DC. She will come back this week. Besides the stretch yesterday, I had no energy either.

Have a wonderful day and workout today.

I finally pulled out my downloads Barlates Fit Ball Series. glad I did. I did Barlates Fit ball Series TB Express = 27 min plus Express Mat Outer tights = 24 min. The outer tights was brutal. I can't hardly walk. I think I have a cramp in my butt, lol. You can find those workouts on YT :) Give it a try.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside and Pyramid Upper Body. For some reason our tree cost the most this year and it is so dry, needles everywhere:confused:

Belinda - Nice workouts, looks like you have more energy today, me too:) I did a quick search and will try the YT Barlattes workout it looks like fun!

Waves hi to Kristin

Hi,

I just finished Barlates Fit Ball Upper and Lower and Hotel Room Inner Thighs. OMG, my inner tights are fried.

Debbie - nice job on your walk and Pyramid Upper Body. Alesia had a real tree last year, she had the same problem with needles everywhere. This year she bought an artificial tree.

Have a great evening.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Pyramid Lower Body. We also started cleaning out my MILs house but it will take awhile.

Belinda - You legs must be fried:) I hope to get a Barlates workout in tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

M2 Week 1 D14 Legs is done. I also did BARLATES Fit Ball Bums and Tums (ABS) and Hotel Room Glutes and Outer Thighs.

Debbie - my legs are fried this week. Let me know what you think of BARLATES workout.

Waving Hi to Kirstin! I hope you can stop by before the end of the year, lol

I will try to be back later.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & zoom yoga. I walked longer and my legs were tired today.

Belinda - I didn't get to do Barlates today my legs were sore but will try tomorrow:) I like the name of the workouts!

Waves hi to Kristin

Happy New Year everyone,

Today I did BARLATES Hotel Room Cardio Sculpt + UB plus Fit in 5 Mat Abs. The ab workout was tough. My back started to hurt. Had to modify some of the moves in sculpt and UB, she did a lot on her knees. I did them standing.

Debbie - I also did a zoom meditation/yoga/restorative class yesterday. Have fun with your workout today.

Waving Hi to Kirstin!

Looking forward to 2020 being GONE too! See you all in 2021.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.