Commit to Get Fit & Lean for November 2014

Good morning,

I just finished Holly Perkins Balades Fitness - Power = 49 min. Really like it. Need to work my way through all my workouts, lol.
I also did JM Sole Sculpt - Full Length Total Body Fat Burning Home Workout = 40 min. I will do SBF Feel Good TB Tabata = 25 min this evening.

Cookie - sorry about your car. Hope it's fixed by now. JM calorie crushing cardio was tough, hah? Enjoy your rest day today.

Debbie - lol, I had lots of practice on Sunday. I think, it's the weather. Sorry about your migraine. Hope you feel better soon.

Kirstin - he sure is! How can you get mad at that face? You should be proud of your fury baby.

I will be back later. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

'Evening!
Belinda, yes her workouts are deceptively tough. She looks and seems so sweet and then ... What's the Perkins workout like?
Kristin, he is a charmer! My dogs have been in and out about 10 times in the past hour. something must be outside or they're trying to drive me crazy.
Didn't sleep all that well,think I was concerned about wanting to get a workout in before leaving for the early doctor's appointment. Managed to get in the 40 min sole sculpt and got to dr's on time. However, I had to leave after an hour w/o getting blood work done because I had to get to work. The appt didn't take long, but waiting for the techs took forever. Now, I'm still going to have to get the blood work done. I'm yawning and can't wait to climb into bed.
Cookie

Hey guys. Just finished Gym Styles chest and triceps. Last week I had tricep DOMs for days. . . my tris are still shaking as I type this, so I'm thinking I am in for serious DOMs again.

Not much else to report. I am trying to eat better. . . it is hard, but I am managing.

Cookie- I hate the whole process of getting blood taken and waiting for techs, results, etc. Did you have to fast? I remember the last time they did blood tests, I couldn't eat beforehand and I get cranky when I am hungry. I was not pleasant to be around, lol. Baxter is driving me crazy tonight. I had to play with him inside, because it is too cold out. Now we play a game where I hide his toy and he finds it. That seems to wear him out.

Belinda- I can't get mad at him. . . even when he is being obnoxious, lol.

Deb- hope you are feeling better!

Waving hello to Wendy and Amelia.

Kristin

Hi,

Just stopped by to say a quick hello. I tried to place a Christmas order with Kohl's and it wouldn't go thru:( and I have 30% off. I think I'll try again.

Belinda - Wow, great workouts today!

Kristin - I love doing the Gym Styles & better yet you have DOMS:)

Cookie - It's so hard to sleep when you have an appt. in the morning & so much on your mind. Did you get more snow, I can't believe Buffalo is getting 72 inches . . . how is that possible??

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Today I will do SBF TB Classic Barre + stretch = 55 min and JM wo (?).

Cookie - I liked Holly Perkins Balades Fitness - Power = 49 min. It's a TB weight workout circuit style and she uses the bands for resistance. I was sweating like crazy. You repeat each circuit twice, the fist one at a slower pace and the second one is at a faster pace. Time flew by fast. She had some moves I haven't seen with the bands. Had a lot of fun.

Debbie - hope your oder went through. That's a great saving.

Kirstin - I always have DOMS for day's when I do the GS's. Nicely done!

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Hey ladies,

Jessica Smith - Power Interval walk and Holy Perkins - Baladea - Boost (HiiT) = 43 min is done.

I will be back later tonight. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi Ladies!

UGH I have been sick with cough crap!! I have been sick for two weeks. I have a horrible cough and acute sinusitis. Am on medication which makes me sick to my stomach. GOOD TIMES YOU ALL ARE JEALOUS RIGHT???

Sooooooooo obviously no workouts. I did stay home sick for three days last week and got some editing done, but that's about it.

I am itching to get back to workouts...more so because of the dreaded holiday crap fest of food coming my way. ;-)

Will read and see what you all have been up to!!

:) Wendy

Good morning,

My plan for today is: JM 20 Min Beach Body Pilates + DVD Flat Ab walk = 30 min. I also will do SBF Active Stretch 3 = 20 min later this afternoon.

Wendy - glad you are feeling better.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi,

Yesterday I did Butts & Gutts, today took a yoga class. I was really stressed with my older ds his phone was stolen but he took it personally and of course it's that time of year that he doesn't do well to begin with. I really need to make my workouts a priority because it does help as well as keeping busy.

Belinda - Do you decide on your workouts in the morning or plan them out ahead of time? I think the 1st order may have gone thru but they didn't go to a confirmation page so I reordered:confused: I guess I'll be returning!

Wendy - Sorry you weren't feeling good, but glad you are getting better. It's so hard to workout when you don't feel well.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I will do SBF Adv. Barre Fire = 35 min and JS KB Ballett = 35 min plus Concentrated Abs from her dvd = 26 min.

Debbie - you probably will get 2 sets:p All my workouts are planned out, like SBF and JM. The Holly Perkins I just throw in there. Sorry about your son's phone. Alesia's is losing hers like crazy. Frustrating.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hey girls, quick check in here. I have been sick since coming back from TN. bad head cold and some coughing...so obviously no workouts. I'm so behind on the JS challenge.

I got kinda down in the dumps yesterday about my weight. ( those that are friends with me on FB have seen my recent pics from vacation right?) I have gained so much over the last two years, over half of what I lost, im only 36...I want to look & feel the way I used to look before I started working full time. Sigh, how do you guys do it? Work full time, deal with family and juggle the workouts? Im on my feet all day and surrounded by food. I pack my lunch but when your handling chicken wings and fried chicken its so hard to say 'no' to yourself. For the most part I do. IDK Guess I just looking for some encouragement sigh...

I know I got the will power and determination to beat this. Just gotta dig deep.

Sorry to unload...Im just feeling kinda bad about myself right now :(

Hey girls,

Quick check in : JS KB Ballett = 35 min plus Concentrated Abs from her dvd = 26 min is done.

Amelia - don't beat yourself up, try to eat better. Hope you feel better soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Checking in with....NO WORKOUT. Unless coughing up a lung counts, LOL. ;-)

Amelia-Oh honey I've been were you are. This year I finally lost the 15 pounds I've wanted to lose for YEARS. I work full time, write on the side, and have a seven year old and a husband. To get my exercise in, I have to do it at 8:30PM. That's the only time that works for me. I got really strict with my eating (Saturday used to be CHEAT DAY...now it's pick a TREAT day), etc. It's not easy. But it's not impossible. You CAN do this!!!

Belinda-Nice workout lady!

Debbie-Did your Kohl's order go through????

Waves to Cookie and Kristin!

Amelia-Oh honey I've been were you are. This year I finally lost the 15 pounds I've wanted to lose for YEARS. I work full time, write on the side, and have a seven year old and a husband. To get my exercise in, I have to do it at 8:30PM. That's the only time that works for me. I got really strict with my eating (Saturday used to be CHEAT DAY...now it's pick a TREAT day), etc. It's not easy. But it's not impossible. You CAN do this!!!

Thank you Wendy, I really needed that. My problem is that I don't have a 'room' or designated area to workout in. I used to work out in my living room but there is too many distractions in there, I can't really enjoy it. I will figure something out, I wish I had a workout room. I hope you feel better soon. my cold is slowly easing up.

Belinda-Great job on your workout and thanks

Hi,

I tried to take a hot yoga class but the class was so full & about 10 people walked in after me so just did Lean Legs at home. It was a stressful day for me & DH didn't make it to work needed to take care of things with my son. It was also so cold today just wanted to go to bed for the day.

Belinda - I received the 1st set today & it was comforters for me and the boy's for Christmas and the boxes are so big:) It will be a pain to return to the store. Great job with your workouts!

Amelia - Belinda is right don't beat yourself up. I would watch it during the holiday but don't worry about losing just try and maintain. You will be fighting an uphill battle and it's important to enjoy yourself. After the holidays you will have more time to put into planning meals & working out. One thing I do when I'm hungry is either sip a hot flavored tea or hot water with lemon and it stops me for reaching for the wrong snacks. Another thing I also do is have one or 2 chocolate kisses w/almonds to satisfy the chocolate craving. By the way not once did I look at your pictures and think anything but what a good looking family you have!

Wendy - I hope you feel better soon, it terrible how long coughs last!

Waves hi to Kristin, Cookie & Jessica

Good morning,

I just finished JM Fusion Sculpt = 53 min. I still have to do SBF Inner Thights 3 = 15 min + Standing abs = 15 min and maybe I will do JM Core stretch?????

Debbie - what a nice gift for you and your boy's. Enjoy! Good job w/Lean legs yesterday. Sorry you couldn't take a yoga class yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL tonight.

Amelia - Belinda is right don't beat yourself up. I would watch it during the holiday but don't worry about losing just try and maintain. You will be fighting an uphill battle and it's important to enjoy yourself. After the holidays you will have more time to put into planning meals & working out. One thing I do when I'm hungry is either sip a hot flavored tea or hot water with lemon and it stops me for reaching for the wrong snacks. Another thing I also do is have one or 2 chocolate kisses w/almonds to satisfy the chocolate craving. By the way not once did I look at your pictures and think anything but what a good looking family you have!
:)

Thanks Debbie, hubby tells me that he is going to join me in a weight loss journey. Im pretty excited about that because that will be less junk in the house and we can keep each other accountable. I will try to hot tea and the lemon water at work ( work is becoming an issue with the enablers around there) a girl at work also drinks lemon water and claims it helps her lose weight. And thanks about the comment on my pics, I honestly didn't want them to post on FB but I consider them my 'before' pictures.
Im sorry you had a stressful day, hopefully today will be better! Great job getting in your workout. ^5's

Hello to everybody!

Im off work today (yay, had a 7 day stretch of work and I was just bout to lose my mind) I plan on getting back on the workout wagon as I am feeling better :) BBL to report.

Hi guys. I got my period on Wednesday and it wiped me out. No workouts Wednesday, Thursday and Friday :(. I feel like a fat, blotted slob, lol. Today, to play catch up, I did Hard Strike (no conditioning premix), plus GS back, shoulders and biceps. That ought to burn some calories. Plus, I walked Baxter in the cold this morning. We went for 40 minutes. Not bad.

Cookie- so with the new ELL mandates from the state, we are being offered a 12-credit program for ELL extension certification. They are holding an informational meeting in January. If I can afford the classes, I think I will go for it.

Belinda- I think it is a good call to cancel the predorder. Maybe later on you can just get the low impact hiit and the weights if you want. I don't blame you. It is a lot of jumping. I am nervous myself, lol.

Deb- so many stores are open this Thanksgiving for black "Friday" sales. I think it is gross. I need a more solid plan myself for getting my workouts in. I am no longer getting up early as I just cannot bring myself to get up, lol. I think I work out harder at night too. Morning, I am still very stiff.

Amelia- ditto what Belinda and Deb said. I too want to lose some pounds I put back on, but now with the holidays, I am just aiming to maintain and then when January 1st hits, I will get back on the diet wagon full force.

Wendy- Hope you are feeling I went back to working out at night because it is the only time that really works for me. I have had a few nights of 8:30 workouts. Although some people cannot sleep after doing cardio late at night, I feel it helps me sleep, lol.

Okay, off to start dinner.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did Pyramid Bonus workout. I also went to the store to get some of the turkey fixings it wasn't too crowded. I think after today the food stores will be crazy. I still have a few more things but hopefully can hop on the express lines.

Belinda - I want to try that Standing Abs workouts sounds interesting!

Kristin - Early morning workouts are tough especially with the cold weather. The comforters I bought are a soft sherpa and are so soft may never want to get out of bed:)

Amelia - Having your DH join you will help a lot! Enjoy your day off:)

Cookie - How are you?

Waves hi to Wendy & Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.