Commit to Get Fit & Lean for November 2014

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do SBF UB today.

What are your plans today?

I will be back this afternoon. Have a great weekend.

Morning! Wow, hard to believe we are in November already!
Belinda, I'm so impressed that you were up at that time and have already started our new thread. You are so on top of things. I think I'm going to do JS's challenge also. I really need to get going and just do something.
Amelia, good for you on getting that JS in. If you do the challenge, I'll join you on it. What were your children for Halloween?
Kristin, how's everything? Lately, I'm finding work is consuming so much of my time that I'm worn out. While I'm sleeping more (knock on wood), I'm missing workouts. What were the boys for Halloween?
Jessica, are you on vacation? How's everything?
Wendy, lol at you not having the candy in the house so you weren't tempted. Went to college hockey game last night (we won!) and kept thinking about your comments re hot hockey players. You are definitely right.
Deb, how's things with you? What do you notice about yourself after doing yoga for so long? I've lower my workout intensity a lot and between that and only having one main responsibility at work, I think has allowed me to sleep more. Now when I do yoga it just seems easier to get even more relaxed from it. Lately, knock on wood, I've fallen asleep around 9:30 -10 and while waking up a few times, manage to fall back to sleep til almost 6am! This morning, I didn't even get up til 7. I cannot remember doing that in decades.
DH and I are going to get a few Christmas gifts today and get errands accomplished. Meeting friends for dinner and beverages this evening. I've decided to start JS November challenge, with Belinda and Amelia?, so I had better get going.
It got really cold here, so I'm moving like a slug.
Cookie

Good morning,

Cookie - before you know it..it's Xmas!I woke up around 1 a.m. couldn't sleep? I had a class of wine last night, I think it kept me up. Will you be doing 1 workout or 2 with JS's challenge? Have fun Christmas shopping today.

I will be back after my workout.

Good morning,
SBF UB = 30 min and Jessica Smith Fall Challenge D1 25-Minute Cardio Bootcamp Boogie is done! Jessica's Cardio Boot Camp was amazing, I am sweating buckets.

I will be back later this afternoon. Need to go grocery shopping.

Hi,

Yesterday I took a hot yoga class it felt good to get yoga in. Today. I didn't get a workout in:( So yesterday Lucy some how opened the bag of Halloween candy & took part of a snicker's bar & M&M's. Afterwards she took a balance bar (ate the whole thing) my son had in his gym bag:confused: She never does that I guess she was taking part in the holiday but she is ok.

We are going out tonight for our 27th Anniversary which was yesterday . . . time sure does fly!

Belinda - Thank you for starting the thread. At least tomorrow you will gain an hour:) The challenge you are doing sounds interesting!

Kristin - How was your Halloween?

Amelia - Your family looked so cute in the pictures!

Cookie - It's great that you are getting more sleep!! Yoga mostly works my upper body so my lower body is suffering. I need to figure something out with that as well as clean up my diet. It does wonders for your stress and flexibility too! It just so hard to fit it all in:confused: Thanksgiving is late this year so better to get a head start on Christmas shopping.

Wendy - I should have bought my candy last minute . . . instead I went out yesterday and bought candy I would like:oops: I'm about to go hide it.

Waves hi to Jessica

Have a great weekend:)

Good evening,

I also took my dogs for a walk this morning. It was sooooo cold outside:rolleyes:

Debbie - glad Lucy is ok after eating all that chocolate! My son's beagle got into the Kirkland peanut butter chocolate cups a few month ago, after given her a dose of peroxide (the vet told us the dose over the phone) she vomit everywhere. Glad to hear it didn't border her. The vet said dogs system shut down when the eat chocolate, grapes and so on. Lucy must be a bigger dog, hah? My son's beagle we have to watch her like a baby, she get into everything. My DD's little dog ate a few pieces of gum a few month ago. There is a chemical in the gum that can kill the dogs. He needed this stomach pumped and get and IV. He stayed in the animal clinic for a few day's. We had our share on dogs doing/eating the wrong stuff. Glad you got your shopping out of the way, feels good!

Good night, everyone.

Hey girls, just finished day 1 of JS Fall Challenge.

The weather here in Ga is freezing, what happened to fall? It like 35 degree's outside. gah! We're heading to the Tennessee mountains in a couple of weeks and I hope it isn't snowing up there:eek:

Belinda- Wasn't D1's workout fun! My HR really got up there. I'm glad Jessica decided to make D2 a rest day so I could catch up. Tomorrow's workout looks interesting lower body yoga. I haven't done yoga in years:confused:

Cookie-Yesterday was freezing here too, the wind is ridiculous o_O Glad you're joining us in the challenge, I really like JS, she kinda reminds me of Cathe in a way...no nonsense. The kids dressed up as a kitty cat ( DD) and my son was a grim reaper. My husband also dressed up as a zombie..he's like a big kid, lol. I almost dressed up but chickened out.

Debbie- How's Lucy today? Its so scary when our dogs get into chocolate, my Chihuahua is highly allergic to it and loves it so I have to watch the kids candy until its gone. So are you ready for the craziness of the holidays? Call me crazy but im looking forward to the Christmas music they play at work. Its so cheery. LOL

Hello to everybody! I'm off today so I plan on getting in some cleaning and laundry. Then later its Walking Dead time..yeahya. Anybody else watch walking dead?

Hallo ladies,

Stretching is done! Felt good!

Amelia - I had a lot of fun with JS D1 workout too. I was sweating like crazy! LOL! It's freezing cold here too. Arrr..!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi guys. Quick check-in for me. I did Pyramid bonus workout today. I am lucky I got a workout in at all. I am busy planning for my presentation on Learning Targets for Tuesday's Superintendent's Conference Day. I cannot wait to just get this over with, lol.
Halloween was good. The boys had fun. Too much candy is in my house now!!!

I will be back tomorrow to report my workout and catch up with you guys. I still have to get myself together for tomorrow and I want to go to bed, like now. It feels later than it is.. . oh wait, that's because it really is later than it is. . .

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, I did JS cardio boogie yesterday, and it was fun. Took the rest day as she had planned for today. It will be fun with so many of us doing it together.
Amelia, the costumes sounds wonderful. Glad you're doing the rotation also. You are crazy for looking forward to the Christmas music!
Kristin, there is a lot to do to get a pd ready. I'm working on an all day one, and I think every hour of pd takes about 2-3 planning.
Wendy, I was surprised that candy wasn't half-price yesterday in the stores. I was hoping to get some bargains.
Deb, glad the dog is okay. That's scary. Knock on wood, so far our dogs haven't gotten into candy or power bars. However, one did destroy every pillow and sofa cushion on two couches! I'll bet your arms look amazing from all the yoga.
Well, we didn't get much shopping done, just groceries! DH and I couldn't find many things. Did manage to get my car finally washed though! Met friends last evening, and other ones this evening for dinner. I really need to get my eating and drinking under control. It was freezing and extremely windy here today. Poor dogs didn't get walked.
Cookie

:(:(Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today:( tomorrow I'm going back to the gym & unfreeze my membership.

It was so cold here didn't realize I needed my winter coat already:eek:

Belinda - Wow you have been thru a lot with your dogs, but happy they are all good.

Kristin - I don't remember the bonus Pyramid must not have done that one.

Amelia - It was really cold for you! Lucy is good, I wouldn't think dogs would have allergies.

Cookie - A couch & pillows that must have been upsetting & expensive too:(

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Day #3 of the JS fall challenge done. It was a lower body yoga, I'm glad it was short and simple. I may do something after work since I've ate so much candy these past three days:eek:

'Morning!
Belinda, TG you take such good care of your dogs. They are members of the family.
Amelia, yeah for day 3 done. I did it also and was surprised that I enjoyed the lower body yoga. I also managed to get in the dvd walk. I really need to get my workouts in early in the day. While I didn't have any candy, our beer and wine consumption is affecting me.
Deb, hanging my head to say it was actually two couches! Luckily they were already older but still dh was really aggravated.
Oh yeah, you'll need a winter coat today.
Felt good to get the wo in. Think I'll just have to brave the dark and cold and get back into my routine, b/c that's what makes me feel good.
Met friends last night for pizza. It is always good to see them.
Cookie

Good morning,

After my coffee I will do JS D3 Belly, Buns & Tights Yoga = 20 min. I am not sure if I add in her dvd Buns + Tight walk = 20 min ????? Plus, I will do SBF Classic Barre (LB) = 35 min.

Cookie - they sure are! Glad you had fun last night. I see you doing both Jessica Smith workouts. Good for you. I am trying to get as much workouts in as possible, holiday's are coming up, lol

Amelia - wtg, on D3 this morning. Stay away from the candy, girl:eek: I am glad I don't have any in the house.

Debbie - it's very cold here too. Winter sure is coming. Have fun at the gym today.

Kirstin - Pyramid bonus is a good one. I need to pull that one out soon. Glad your kids had fun on Halloween.

I will be back later, need more coffee. BBL!

Hi girls,

I am back to report my workout: I just finished Jessica Smith D3 Belly, Buns + Thighs yoga = 20 min. Loved it! Plus Buns+Tights Walk = 30 min. Broke out a sweat with this one. I am loving the challenge so far! Tonight I will do SBF Barre.

Wendy - glad I could help! Before you know it, you have that combo down. Love the 3rd one! High fives on getting your workouts in.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will walk my dogs later this afternoon too.

Hi everyone. I just finished my workout. I did a combination. I did X10 Step, then Crossfire Plyo tabata premix, and then added Crossfire ab work at the end.

I am still planning my presentation for tomorrow. Actually, it's planned for the most part. I am putting together the PowerPoint and for some reason when I try to play video links from my school computer, they don't work. They work off my laptop though. So now I have to bring my laptop and hope the wi-fi works tomorrow.

Belinda- Nice workouts! So now when I walk Baxter after work and homework and all that. . . it is already dark out! I ahte this turn the clocks back nonsense! It is depressing to walk in darkness, lol.

Cookie- I hate doing these presentations. I wish I could just say no, lol. I will be fine once I get through it. I have to present the same presentation twice. Ugh!

Deb- I went to Kohl's yesterday to look at home decorations and they had all their Christmas stuff out already. ICKY! It's November 3rd! Let us have Thanksgiving first for crying out loud. I don't know how you put up with it. The bonus pyramid workout is at the bottom of the dvd screen when you can choose between upper or lower. It is pretty good. You do three sets of each exercise, pyramiding up, not down. Leg press is done twice. I feel I get a good burn.

Amelia- it was cold here this weekend too, but I am further north than you guys in New York. DS had a baseball tournament. I was freezing!!!

Waving hello to Wendy and Jessica!

Kristin

Hi,

I took a yoga clas today it was nice to see familar faces at the gym. So I missed my dentist appt. today:confused: I put it on the calendar for Wednesday morning TG it's a big office & it didn't seem to bother them (I still felt bad). They moved it to tomorrow.

I walked into Macy's today & wouldn't you know it 1st song I heard was a Christmas one (scary but I even was confused for a few minutes LOL). They only throw in a couple of songs here and there until Thanksgiving when every song is a Christmas one.

Belinda - You are going all out with your workouts . . . you will look awesome in your holiday outfit:)

Kristin - Right now I am in a zone at work because the stores give less and less hours to the employees so I am everywhere (including the docks where they unload) to get my merchandise:rolleyes: I'm going to check out the bonus Pyramid workout it sounds really good! Ugh, on it being dark early wish that could change.

Amelia - JS's lower body yoga sounds like fun. I did a double take in the food store because they have a ton of Christmas candy out already!

Cookie - Pizza with friends sounds like fun. I have been wanting pizza, on vacation the pizza place we go to was closed for the season. We couldn't imagine how a business could close for months like thato_O

Waves hi to Wendy & Jessica

Goodnight:)

Hey girls, just dropping by to report that Im still in my PJ's before work. I decided to workout after work.

My core and arms are sore this morning from yesterdays yoga, it feels good.

Debbie-That what our store does, throws in christmas songs before going full christmas after thanksgiving...I haven't heard one yet though. Great job on your yoga workout.

Kristin-awesome job on your workouts yesterday! Good luck on your presentation today!! Just the word presentation scares me:eek:

Belinda-way to go on all your workouts girl!

Cookie-Great job on getting your workout in early. I was also surprised I enjoyed the yoga workout so much, perhaps I need to start doing yoga more often? Pizza with friends sounds fun.

Hello to everybody that follows. Have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.