Commit to Get Fit & Lean for November 2014

'Morning!
Belinda, this waking up in the dark, then driving to work in the dark, and coming home again in the dark is not nice. Plus, it's hard to get out of bed to put on a pair of shorts and a light top to workout in, when all I want to do is snuggle under the covers and read a book.
Amelia, didn't that yoga feel good? I'm surprised that I also liked it. It's good to try to new things.
Kristin, best of luck on the presentation. Technology is the worst part of a presentation for me. It just seems temperamental from one place, computer, to another! That pyramid bonus I remember loving. Unfortunately, dh's love for pyramid upper body has shaded my enthusiasm for doing it.
Wendy, awesome on getting in your workouts. You are on a roll! A colleague and I were chatting just yesterday about how great looking hockey players are.
Deb, I'm covering my ears about this Christmas music talk. You're probably getting in a lot of steps with running all over.
Had to work on a presentation this morning to send out. Sent it out last night but the file was too big, and then had to spend time revising and compressing. I should not check emails in the morning. Now planning on doing day 4 of Jessica's rotation after voting this evening.
Cookie

Good morning,

Today's work is SBF Strong Back = 20 min + Vintage Standing Abs.
I also will do JS Cardio Ball Blast = 30 min + Flat Abs walk = 30 min.

Cookie - I hear you on the dark! I did enjoy JS yoga yesterday.

Kristin - good luck on the presentation. I hate the dark. I walked my dogs in the afternoon.

Amelia - I loved the yoga workout yesterday. I am not sore, I guess my body is used to it. SB does a lot of planks and body workouts.

Debbie - nice job on your yoga. Good luck with your dental appointment.

I will be back after my workouts. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good morning,

SBF Strong Back = 20 min + Vintage Standing Abs = 13 min is done!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Morning Ladies!

Raining here. Luckily I missed it in my morning commute but coming home will be nasty. (It's going to rain all day here today.)

Last night I did Total Body Kickbox #1.

Cookie-Hockey players are TOTALLY HOT. I love writing about them. :)

Debbie-I'm with Cookie, I bet you get in LOTS of steps with your work everyday!!

Kristin-Good Luck on the presentation! In my most recent book, I had the heroine give a presentation and had complete presentation technology fail. I had seen it happen to someone at work and made a mental note that it would be a great scene in a book. :)

Amelia-I really need to so some stretching/yoga. I totally fail on working that into my routine...

Belinda-I don't mind it getting dark early at night. Makes me feel cozy at home. :)

Wendy

Good afternoon,

Both JS workouts are done. I will take the dogs for a walk later.

Wendy - good job yesterday. It's sunny here. You can keep that rain, lol!

I will be back later or tomorrow, have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi,

Today I did the Pyramid Bonus (thanks for the idea Kristin) I really liked it!!!

So today I left my phone & fitbit at home:confused: made a shake thinking I was using frozen cherries but it was frozen cranberries. Well the tartness from the cranberries did wake me up! I think I need more yoga to focus.

Belinda - I love when planks are in workouts. I think I will check out a Jessica workout for tomorrow since I'll be home doing computer work.

Kristin - How did your presentation go?

Amelia - It's funny I felt a little sore too from yoga today, usually I don't.

Wendy - Our rain is coming on Thursday so enjoying the sunny days until then.

Cookie - I heard on the radio when we change the clocks either way their are more car accidents. I can see when we lose an hour don't really understand when we gain one:confused: Ugh, hear you on opening the email also their are times I wish I wouldn't have taken a call:)

Waves hi to Jessica

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

SBF Exercise Ball Barre + Mat = 30 min + Upper/Lower Compound = 17 min.
I also will do JS Fall Challenge D5 TB Chisel + Burn = 30 min + Sole Sculpt = 20 min.

Debbie - Good job on your workout. I have to pull that one out soon. JS workouts are perfect for me right now, they challenging without all the high impact.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.BBL!

Morning,

So I skipped my workout yesterday because I was so tired after work, I'm sure If I would have drank some caffeine I would have gotten it in. LOL. Today I will to play catch up and do day #4 & 5 of the JS challenge. They sound really fun.

I will bb this afternoon

'Morning!
Belinda, JS's workouts are also perfect for me right now. I did the sculpt one but did the strength and stride fusion walk instead of the sole one. Are you working out for about two hours?!!
Amelia, I'm sure you'll like days 4 and 5. The sculpt one was tougher than anticipated.
Wendy, technology is the bane of my presentations! OMG, I really prefer to bring my own laptop, cords, etc but that's usually not wanted. Internet connections that don't work, or that take forever to buffer.... I've even had nightmares about tech.
Kristin, how did it go yesterday? Hope the participants appreciate all the time you put into it and your expertise.
Deb, wow, sounds like that cranberry smoothie must have been quite tart. Hope you get a lot done with your computer day. I could use one. Planks and yoga often bother my wrists.
I owe, I owe, so off to work I go....
Cookie

Hallo Heidi and Sherry,

Done with JS Fall Challenge D5 TB Chisel + Burn = 30 min + DVD: Sole Sculpt = 20 min. What a sweat fest!

Cookie - I am close to working out 2 hours:D Holiday's are coming up and don't want to gain extra, unwanted pounds. LOL! I think, I will go through November and see how it goes? Love Jessica's workouts.

Amelia - have fun catching up!

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang!

I will be back later this evening to report my 2nd part of my workout. LOL!

Hi Ladies!

Last night was Kelly's Muscle Definition #1.

Debbie/Belinda-We still have rain, LOL!

Cookie-I can't even imagine what your thought process is when setting up the technology for your presentations, because I'm sure you have seen it all go wrong before!!

Amelia-I was DRAGGING last night but made myself do the workout. I did have to drop weights though so you're probably smarter to double up today instead of doing what I did!

:) Wendy

Hey girls,

Day #4 & 5 of the JS challenge done. Boy, put a fork in me im done! o_O I had to drop down in weights in the chisel and burn. Those back lunges with the shoulder presses really got me good. Im glad I got it in though. I plan on getting my day #6 in early tomorrow morning.

Hello to everybody, I will catch up with you all tomorrow afternoon! :)

Hi everyone. Yesterday ended up being a rest day. I played with the dog and walked him, but that was it as far as a workout was concerned. I made a pork roast for dinner and when I was cutting the onions, my eyes were tearing so badly. 1/2 hour later I couldn't stop sneezing and my noise wouldn't stop dripping, gross I know :confused::eek::eek::eek:o_O. I don't know what triggered the attack. I wonder if cutting the onion opened my sinuses up and then when I went outside with the dog I breathed in a bunch of pollen or dust or something? I don't know. It was weird. I couldn't work out after that. Tonight I just finished FlexTrain. I am getting excited for the new workouts. I wonder when she will show some video clips! :D

I had to do three sessions yesterday for my presentation. Everyone gave me great reviews. A few of my colleagues are just so rude and unprofessional though. This s.s. teacher that I am friends with (FRIENDS) comes in my room and tells me he wants a window seat because that is where he can get wi-fi on his phone. He stayed on his phone the whole time. Mind you, his lead evaluator made him come to my presentation because he doesn't write learning targets in his lesson plans. He paid no attention. :confused::rolleyes: Then this science teacher (who is awful and crazy) comes in with his laptop and types away the entire time during my presentation. Then at the very end asks me to email him my PowerPoint. What? o_O You don't pay attention, but then you want my PP that I worked on for hours?!?!? Uh. . . no, sorry. Unbelievable.

Oh and I voted yesterday. I voted against Cuomo (governor) and I always vote Democrat (registered Independent though). That is how much I hate this man and he won anyway. Ugh! :mad::mad::mad::mad: Maybe he will be convicted of fraud or something soon. One can hope!

Amelia- I didn't sleep well Monday night thinking about having to do the presentation 3 times. I felt good when it was all over, lol. I rarely do yoga, but when I do, I find I love it. I want to go to classes. I need to look into that.

Cookie- I hear you about the technology with presentations. That's why I always bring my laptop when I present. I cannot get videos to work on the school Intranet, but I can get them on the Wi-Fi. WTH?

Wendy- your character's technical difficulties is my worst nightmare, lol.

Deb- I'm glad you liked the bonus workout. It is good, right. I find that I can really push myself to do every rep and go even a little bit heavier with weight because I know I am not doing 5 sets, 3 going up and done. I like that better. I think doing the workout straight, when I go the heaviest I dread the last two sets knowing I have more reps.

Belinda- I need to get my eating under control. If I worked out for two hours a day, not sure if it would make a difference because I am eating crappy lately! I need a plan!

Okay, off to try to relax.

Kristin

Good morning,

Today I will do SBF Barre Fire = 30 min + Vintage Lean+Toned Arms = 15 min.
I also will do JS D7 Dance Party = 30 min (youtube) + DVD : Latin Dance Walk = 30 min.

Kirstin - how are you feeling today? Maybe something in the air? I have to be honest, I am not that excited about the new workouts:( I can't wait to see some clips. I hardly use what I have…..

Wendy - did you sent all your rain to us? LOL! Good job yesterday.

Amelia - good job catching up yesterday. Hope you wore a HR monitor:D

Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I will be back after my workouts. Have a great day. It's raining here.

Hey girls,

Workouts are done! I mixed up the day's this morning, thought today is Friday:oops: I did Day 6 - Barre Abs, Buns + Thights = 25 min = DVD: Floor Barre = 20 min.

I will be back later or tomorrow. Have a great day.

Workout done for today. I did CLB from Xtrain. I want to get myself ready for the new workouts :D

Belinda- great workout. I am anxious to see the clips, myself. I am afraid of all the Hiit, but looking forward to it too.

Good night everyone!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & ran some errands. I finally finished my computer work took forever because of new format & the program wasn't working right. I'm off tomorrow so hopefully will get some things done around here.

Belinda - I had a JS barre workout picked out for this afternoon but after all the computer problems it didn't happen so tomorrow it is:) I'm impressed with your workouts!

Kristin - I dread the last 2 sets too, that's why I think I like the bonus workout plus I have DOMS. I was cutting up an onion for dinner tonight and was thinking how potent it was my eyes teared & needed to walk away. It's crazy how technology is so distracting even at work.

Amelia - Great job catching up with your workouts;)

Wendy - Do you have Kelley's new w/o's that were filmed at Cathe's studio?

Cookie - There was a time when planks/yoga bothered my wrists but not so much anymore. I like your little chant at the end of your post:)

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Today's workout is: JS D7 Dance Party = 30 min (youtube) + DVD : Latin Dance Walk = 30 min. I also will do SBF Barre Fire 3 = 30 min + Vintage Lean +Toned Arms = 17.

Kirstin - that's my biggest concern is all that high impact? My PF/heal spur is doing great without all that jumping. Cathe needs to show us clips. They been really quit about this series. All they show are some pic? Their feet are off the ground in everyone of them, lol? I may cancel before the ship. Honestly, I never looked better since doing low impact stuff and barre workouts. And my weight is still going down. I have muscle definition in my abs.

Debbie - sorry about the computer problem yesterday. Enjoy JS Barre workout today. Like I said, I will continue to walk and do barre workouts. Love them.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hey girls, Day #6 & 7 of the JS challenge done. I didn't workout yesterday so I had to play catch up again.

Hello to everybody!:) Have a great weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.