Commit to get fit and lean for Sunday 9

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will take a reat day today! My legs are super sore!

I will be back after my coffee!

Habe a great Sunday and workout!

Good Morning Gals:)

My stupid mouse isn't working!!! So I guess everything is going to have to be purple! Hopefully it will work once I am done this post cause if not, I can't post it!

One more day shift, then I am off! Im surprised I haven't been dragging my feet in the workout dept cause 3 mornings in a row is a little tiring. I will have a good sleep in tomorrow morning!

Belinda** Have a good rest day. That rotation looks really good. Are you going to do it?

Cheryl** Good job on the 6 miles yesterday! What are your plans for today?

Kim** DD wants a lap top for christmas...can you believe that? Kids these days! She isn't getting one! LOL Hopefully you can get some good workouts in soon!

Trish** Hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday!

Im not sure what workout I am doing. Maybe 3 miles and the BM2 circuits...something like that ( I think!:eek:) Mouse is working again!:rolleyes:

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning girls!

Belinda,high fives on the sore legs! I woke up with sore legs yesterday and they haven't let up yet....kinda annoying! Im walking like a duck:confused:

Lori-YOU drag your feet in the workout department?.... :rolleyes::rolleyes: ! Have a great workout today,i hope you get your mouse fixed soon!

Cheryl-Great job on the clean eating!!! Did you get MM in today?

Kim-Isn't it cool how we can kinda linger away from the workouts and our weight doesn't jump right up....its such a relief to know that the world will still rotate around and around if we don't workout for a couple of days,lol

Trish-I too wish I could've sleep late this morning...i did kinda,im use to getting up at 6am and i didn't get up this morning until 8ish! You still doing slow and heavy today...im considering doing cardio and weights:rolleyes:...considering,lol

Hey to Kristine and Iris...

Today is going to be cardio and weights(i think)! I blew my eating yesterday with chinese food.:rolleyes:..but it was oh,so good! My sister was in town and she and I are the only people in my family that like it and she mentioned eating some and before I knew it there was an eggroll in my mouth:confused: yummy:D

Have a great sunday!

HI Girls:)

I did a 3 mile run today and 3 circuits of BM2. Thats all I had time for. I started online shopping before I did my workout and before I knew it , it was a little after 6!:eek: I think I will be doing alot of online shopping this year, just b/c I hate crowds. I use to love Christmas shopping but everyone is soooo rude and ignorant these days! I couldn't be bothered with shopping in stores!

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today. I had chinese food yesterday as well but yours was probably better then mine. My egg roll was to greasy and the sauce tasted like vinegar:confused: Im surprised my rings aren't bar tight today cause you know how much sodium is in that stuff.

I may be back later. Im having a very boring day at work:rolleyes:

Lori:)

Hi girls,

back with personals!

Cheryl** fantastic job on your 6 mile run and clean eating! I do need to change things up a bit, I do like a few of Cathe’s older rotations, the once with a few days of running? By tomorrow I know what I do, I hope! LOL! Glad work is going well for you!

Kim** congrats on the laptop! They are nice,, hah! I love me. I know Cathe’s step routine is a little harder to pick up, put give it a try, they are so much fun!

Trish** hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! Can’t wait to hear how you liked S&H Biceps + Triceps! Which FF’s rotations have you done since July?

Lori** I really like the looks of FF’s rotation that I posted, I saw a few of Cathe’s older once that are looking good too! I don’t want to stop running, I could sub a few Cathe’s step with running, right? Glad your mouse is working again! 5’s on your run and BM2
today! That is a great idea doing all your shopping online, I hate crowds too! Any good online shopping you can recommend?

Amelia** I am laughing at your post! That is a cute one, waking like a duck! Hope your DOMS in your legs are feeling better today! I guess I was walking like a duck too, lol! My legs feel a little better today! Glad you liked the egg roll yesterday, funny how it got in your mouth? LOL! I never push an egg roll away, lol!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi everyone...:eek: I'll make this short and sweet today....my life sucked this week, so the bootcamp rotation went to hell, I"m starting a new one tomorrow ( which Is good, I need to be lifting more, dont' need so much cardio)...I'm single (again)...and my schedule at work got all switched around...ok I'm done b**ching.......:confused: BBL

Iris - I am sorry this week has been rough , sending your positive vibes! What rotation are you doing tomorrow!

Hi, everyone -

Iris, wow, sounds like it's been one heck of a week. Single again? we need details - this sounds big. Yes, that would mess up your rotation. Completely understandable. Hopefully you can choose workouts that can serve as a little "therapy" this week.

Amelia, you and Lori are making me hungry for Chinese food, funny thing! Eggrolls, mmm...
Sounds like it was worth it. What did you end up choosing for your workout today?

Lori, 3 miles plus 3 circuits of BM2 sounds like a pretty good workout to me. Probably about an hour, I'm guessing? I think it sounds great.

Belinda, enjoy your rest day! Stretch those legs!

Yes, I finally got my MM in today. I tried a new strategy and actually got the most out of that workout yet - I did the abs portion this morning - went to church - then did the rest of the workout after I was all rested, and now I'm doing the bonus cardio last. It was awesome! I've been behind on heavy weights lately and this one will help to make up the gap.

Still eating clean. I'm finally on the track to making it a habit, I think. I hope so.

Anyway, have a great night tonight, everyone!!!

Cheryl

Hello ladies!! so good to be able to check in again!

Belinda- I will keep trying the Cathe step- just gotta break it up to learn them. Your new rotation sound great!

Lori- Hop you get that much dexerved rest tomorrow.

Amelia- I totally agree, I am glad I am not a slave to the workouts. I am more disciplined and will not fall off for too many days, start to feel crappy if I go for too many days. But, I also don't want to spaz out if life happens. We are already so rushed and busy in our lives, but exercise actually is stress relief. ;)

Kristine- How was S&H. I started that two weeks ago and have not been consistent. I am going to start over with it for my weight workouts for the next three weeks.

Cookie- what is up with you? How are things your way. Things will get better! HUGS!!!!

Start my new rotation tomorrow. I am having to flip my weight routine (longer routines
) to the evening as I had to adjust my office hours. I will be doing 30 min cardio in the am and start S&H again tormorrow. Sunday is always rest, except walk.

Have a good night all!!

Hi Everyone!

Belinda, hope you had a relaxing rest day. Gee you and Amelia both waddling around like ducks, huh? My quads are feeling rather sore, so I can't laugh much at you ladies. Have you decided on a rotation yet?

Amelia, funny how things find their way towards my stomach also. For me it was this great multigrain bread. I could eat half a loaf by myself, but then everyone in my house would know I did it. I saw Cardio and Weights in on Cathe's Nov rotation later this month. I haven't done it in quite a while. Hope it helps to work out the tightness.

Iris, sorry about the crummy week. I often find kickboxing is my best stress reliever when I'm aggravated with someone!

Lori, 3 miles and 3 circuits, and you think you're skimping?!!! I'm with you on the online shopping - it's the way to go.

Cheryl, I like how you broke up MM. I never do that. For some reason, I really don't like to start and stop a workout. I mean other than quick breaks for something that needs attention. I should work on learning to do that.

Kim, glad you're back with us. Did you work situation change? Does that mean you're not a 5 am exerciser any more? If I don't do it first thing, there's a 99.9% chance it won't get don't in the evening.

Kristine, how did S&H go? Do you enjoy weights more than cardio?

Trish, hope you're having a great weekend.

Did Imax 3 yesterday before heading off to a celebration for my mom's 75th birthday. It was wonderful to see so many of my siblings in one place. Mom was very happy. Today was the entire thing of Body Max 2. It has been quite a while since I did it that way.

Sleep well.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.