Commit to get FIT and Lean for March!

Hey girl,

I did TF Starter Class = 39 min and TJ Booty Sculpt/abs = 32min.

Debbie - it was snowing here too. What's up with that? How did you like HS?

Cookie - my DH/DS put up the fence the next day. I had it with my neighbors dogs. I am happy my dog is fine. He acts fine and playes.

Hi Lori, Kirstin and Amelia!

See you all in the morning.

xtrain cardio leg blast rounds 1-6 + core #2 then a 2 mile power walk with Leslie sansone then yoga relax xpress premix #2

And I didn't feel like working out when I started LOL

bbl

'Evening!
Belinda, good. Glad they got a fence up. You must be relieved.
Amelia, wow, how long did you work out - 3 hours? You are amazing.
Deb, I used to be took scared to make my own rotation. Have no idea why I was so intimidated. Bet you made good one.
Took today as a rest day. Stayed in bed a bit and then it was too late. Serves me right, thinking we would have at least a delay if not closed. Nope nothing. And it was sleeting while driving around during the day. Back to snow now.
Well, I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I need a day, at least 1 Have to do a big presentation to a local college on Friday and would love time to plan and prep. Of course, first I'd drink my coffee and then do my workout before easing into the planning...
Cookie

Hello everyone. Yesterday was my rest day for the week. We ended up having our house appraised, just to see what it was worth and we are still underwater. The realtor that came also suggested renting it out. We meet with her mortgage broker and have decided to go for it. This house is just too small for us. This winter was unbearable. We need more space and more room and I would love to be able to host a holiday and take the burden off my dad. He has enough going on with my mom. We are going to look at that house I told you all about again on Saturday and then a few others. Anyway. . . I am very excited about it. I am hoping to be in a new home by summer.

Tonight's workout was Tabaticise, premix 3. I was winded. I have to clean up my eating and drink more water.

Cookie- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day for you. I am feeling like the finish line will never get here (March break). Although, I have a feeling after the state tests the year will fly.

Amelia- way to go on your workout, girl. Good combos.

Deb- It snowed here a little bit last night and I said, "NOOOOOOO!" LOL. Nothing on the ground this morning though. How did you like HS? My house would be ready for sale, if it wasn't so below price range. I think holding on to it might work out in the long run. By the time DS goes to college, I should have a good amount of equity to sell it and amke a profit.

Lori- hope DS is feeling better.

Off to relax.

Kristin

Hi,

I did XT chest & back tonight. Schools here had a delayed opening the morning was messy but quickly started melting throughout the day when the sun came out.

Belinda - I liked Hardstrikes but needed to modify high impact moves especially when I workout at night. You are getting a lot of snow this year, it reminds me when you were in Germany & had so much snow that one year.

Lori - I was working at the mall that has the Lululemon store but didn't have time to stop in for you;) Just heard on the news that they recalled Lulu yoga pants because they were too revealing:confused:

Kristin - How exciting you will be looking at houses this weekend. Imagine all the extra room you will have to workout:)

Amelia - You'll have to not want to workout more often . . . great job!

Cookie - I would have thought for sure you would have a delayed opening. At least you were able to get some extra sleep in.

Goodnight:)

'Morning!
Up early, finished reading yesterday's newspapers and did some emails. Been getting weird phone numbers on my cell. Two days ago someone called, said they were from Microsoft and my computer was hacked. However, I never gave out my cell number to them. The numbers aren't full 7-digit phone numbers but 3-2 ones, or showed blocked from Palmdale area. Very bizarre. Anyway must have been on my mind while sleeping 'cause now I've been awake for a while.
Going to do aol hiit in a bit.
Cookie

Morning all.

I am so tired of this weather, it's not even funny. Talked to my sister in Germany, they also have snow. I need sunshine.

Amelia - good job yesterday.

Cookie - that is weird? I never give out my information on the phone. Is your internet working? If so, I wouldn't worry.

Kirstin - very exciting you will be looking at houses this weekend. Will you have your own workout room?

Debbie - it reminds me of Germany too. I had to modify HS too.

Where is Lori?

I will do TJ Cardio Party today.

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Hey girls,

I just fininshed Turbo Jam Cardip Party and did some LB workout with the bands. I love TJ:eek:

Have a great day, everyone .I will be back in the morning.

'Evening!
Belinda, the calls must be spam or something. I'm trying to be careful and not answer the phone, letting it go to messaging. The crazy people don't leave messages. Is the fence working okay?
Amelia, congrats on your workouts. You're really on a committed to fit roll!
Kristin, how exciting about the house. Hope all works out well for you. Great planning to think ahead to college. It will be here much sooner than you will guess.
Lori, how's the job? Is your ds feeling better?
Deb, don't you long for Hawaii weather? Can't believe how cold it is for the first day of spring. I was bundled up like it was January.
Pam, miss you.
Did hard strikes this morning, and 100 bis and tris. Managed to get in over 15,000 steps today. Getting ready for a workshop at a local college on Friday. Thought it was an informational one, but now it is changed to they want more a facilitation of their thinking. Back to the drawing board...
Cookie

Hi,

I took a yoga class & did BS shoulders tonight. This week I have a bunch of Kohl's stores to do, surprisingly they aren't too messy. My SIL was working at our neighborhood Kohl's tonight so I was able to talk to her before I worked, it was quiet because the sales start tomorrow.

Belinda - TJ Cardio Party is a really fun workout:) You should be getting warmer weather before us so I crossing my fingers you get it:)

Amelia - Great job with your workouts.

Cookie - Wow, that is a lot of steps & you must not have had a chance to sit at all today. There is a do not call list or maybe you should call your carrier & see what they suggest.

Waves hi to Lori & Kristin

Hello everyone. I did Hard Strikes last night. It has been very busy around here. Between searching for financial records, getting in touch with our accountant, grading papers and counting down to this weekend. I am so happy to have the week off next week, but stupid me. . . I assigned a writing project that was due yesterday and now I am giving an essay test, so I will be grading, grading, grading, lol. Anyway. . . I have not been sleeping well either. I think I am so amped up about buying a new house and I playing all kinds of scenarios in my head.

Deb- Kohls. . . cannot be shopping for the next few months, but I love Kohls and their spring dresses/shoes. If only spring would get here already. It is freezing cold by me still!

Belinda- I am definitely looking for my own workout space in each house we look at, lol. It will be nice to have my equipment out, and not have to take DB out of closets and my step from underneath my bead. . . workout gloves behind the couch, lol. I am right there with you on this lousy weather. I thought the groundhog didn't see his shadow? WTH?

Cookie- Two more days. . . is this not the longest week EVER? I'm always thinking about college with my boys. I talk to them about it too. I want them to know how important it is to go and how they should be proud to go too.

Waving hello to Lori!

Kristin

Amelia- great workout again!

Morning girls,

I will do TJ and UB today.

Kirstin - sorry about not sleeping at night. I was so worried buying our house, I couldn't sleep at night either. This house was more than DH and I wanted to spent, but it also was the nices one. I think on the end everything will work out. Is it a new house?

Debbie - are their any good sales in Kohl's today? Maybe I need to swing by there later. lol.

Cookie - that what I thought. I am also careful not to answer/give out info the phone.

Amelia - good job keeping up with your workout.

Hi Lori!

Enjoy your day/workout, everyone. BBL!

Hi everyone! My apologies for being gone for so long! I had a relapse of this horrible cold and I'm finally feeling better. Unfortunately, DH and my oldest son caught the cold, so I wasn't done dealing with it until a few days ago.

I haven't gotten back to sweating yet, either. I did something to my back and I'm letting it heal. So, I'm taking it easy and doing some short walks here and there to keep me going.

I hope to be back into the routine in a couple of days! Have to run to my youngest sons Kindergarten Spring Party now...so I will be back later!

Hi,

I took a rest day today. I didn't sleep well last night & it hit me after dinner. Plus TTOM came & it's a good thing was losing it with everyone. So I will make this quick:)

Belinda - If you have a Kohl's card they have scratch offs this week. I bought greeting cards today. They do have lots of spring & summer out but the weather isn't matching.

Kristin - You reminded me I have to get my tax info together. Hopefully the weather will get better for your Spring break.

Pam - It's nice to see you back but take care of yourself.

Waves hi to Lori, Amelia & Cookie

Sorry, quick check in.
Supercuts done.
Belinda, got my hair trimmed and she put in highlights. I was just going to the grey covered!
Pam, glad to hear from you. Bet you enjoyed the kindergarten program.
Deb, you are so right on the disconnect between what's in stores and the weather. I look like it is January, with lots of layers. Hope a good night's sleep helped.
Cookie

Morning everyone,

Yesterday my 2 misssing Beachbody dvds arrived. Yeah! Not sure, which dvd I will do today?

Pam - glad you feeling better.

Debbie - hope you feel better soon. We do have a Kohl's in town, I shop mostly online.

Cookie - I am so glad my grey's are covered, lol. How do you like it?

Waving Hi to Lori, Kirstin and Amelia.

Hallo again,

Workout is done:D I did Turbo Jam 3T Totally Tubular Turbo = 35 min and Turbo Jam Fat Blaster = 30 min.

I will be back later. Have a great workout/day, everyone.

Hey girls,

Yesterday was a much needed rest day. Today Athletic training done this morning and im spent. That first segment is killer- good lord I was waiting for it to end:eek:

I know i need to read through this thread and catch up but I've got to get ready for work ( closing tonight and i will be by myself. in silence. <<<HUGE smile on my face ) anyways...Im off tomorrow so will catch up with you guys then.

later:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.