Commit to get FIT and Lean for March!

Hey girls,

I did Turbo Fire HiiT = 20 min and abs.

Whatever you do make it a good one.

I will be back in the morning.

Hi,

I did AT tonight, I forget how much fun but tough it is. I'm going to make this quick because I'm so tired. Up last night with nightmares:(

Belinda - I bet your hair looks real cute. I think haircuts in the city are always expensive but as long as you love it.

Lori - Ouch, I hope the baby is ok tonight. Is XT your favorite series? I don't think the babysitter knows you too well, Motivation is your middle name:eek:

Kristin - It's great that your getting out when you can because it was cold again today:( Too bad you can't switch houses with your parents, did you grow up there?

Amelia - I really like that rotation but I'm following it for the most part & sometimes need to sub & skip workouts but it's working out.

Cookie - You do need to win the lottery just so you can get some sleep:) Take care of yourself. I need to sub Supercuts & Hardstrikes in next week's rotation.

Goodnight:)

Hi Girls:)

Back for my nightly check in. Tonight's workout was tris double trouble and ride. Simple, hey? :eek: I was gonna do abs but I decided against it. I wanted to be in bed before 10:30.

The baby's eye is ok. It's healing. A little red so hopefully it won't get infected. I've been putting polysporin on it but he rubs it off. Either way, it doesn't seem to be bothering him much and now that it's healing , it's not as long as I thought it was.

Belinda** we need to get our passports renewed. Sucks that we need them to just go to the states. I looked at flights today to Vegas and they werent expensive at all. The only way we could go is if there was family visiting us here and then I'd feel bad for leaving them when they came to visit us but they really only want to see the grandchildren! Lol. My mom is trying to boom a flight for next month and its over $1200 each! It was only $800 for dh and I for Vegas. Guess I won't be going home anytime soon if I have to pay that price per person.

Deb** nightmares? I haven't had one in years,...I guess I will tonight now that I've said that. I think I'm so tired when I go to bed that my brain shuts off:confused:

Kristin** how is the saving going for the new home anyway? We have another viewing for our house on Sunday. We've have some viewings but no offers:confused:. It would be nice to have it gone but in the meantime the tenant is paying the mortgage so that's all that matters right now and we are in no rush to buy here now.

Cookie** I'm surprised more kids aren't going around looking like pirates! I thought about doing hard strikes tonight. I've only done it once. Soon be time to give it another go.

Ameila** I forgot about your niece! How old is she now?? 3-4? They are pretty cute at that age!

Tomorrow is Friday!!! Yippee!!! I don't have to get up quite as early tomorrow b/c I don't have to drop the boys off but with my luck the baby will be up before me!

Lori:)

Morning,

Debbie - I love my hair. I had a hair cut a few month go where I live and they already charged me over $150, WTH? I live in a small town. I never had a haircut that lasted and still looked good after 6 month:D. Never! The guy is real good.

Lori - what time do you workout? My passpart expired last year, was about time to renew it. How far do you live from Vegas? Flights to Europe are expensive. Today I will start checking for flights. Glad your son is ok.

Waving Hi to everyone that follows today.

I will be back later.

Morning all. I did CLB last night, the whole workout. That one is so much fun. I normally lower it down to three risers for the last two cardio blasts, but I kept it at three the whole time. I was very proud of myself tha tI made it through and that I did not fall, lol.

I am so happy it is Friday. The only thing better would have been to be a pay day Friday . .. have to wait for that next week, lol.

Lori- saving is hard, lol. It is going okay. We have monthly goals, so it is keeping us on track. I just wish I could save more. When DS finishes daycare in June, it should get a little easier. That will be $1000 more a month right there. I keep telling DH to get the house appraised, just so we know what we are working with, but we've been very busy lately.

Deb- my parents' house is the house I grew up in. They are definitely attached to it. They are looking into buying a winter home in PR, but that would only be for the winter months. A friend of mine suggested selling my house and then sucking it up and living with them for half a year to save money. That to me is pure crazy talk, lol. I could never. . .

Belinda- it is such a great feeling to get a haircut/color and LOVE it. SOmetimes the higher price is worth the happiness it gives, lol.

Amelia- this rotation is making the winter fly right by. Baseball starts next month! I was looking at the XTRAIN/LIS rotation, but I think when I am done with this I want to do more step. . . decisions, decisions. I think I will end up making my own rotation in the end.

Cookie- hope you are getting some sleep and not letting the stress get to you all that much.

I will be back later. HS on tap for today!

Kristin

Morning girls,

I wish I was checking in with a workout but my body wasn't having it this morning. I woke up so exhuasted :(

Will have to get that workout in this evening, planning on Xtrains CBS

BB then

Good Morning!

Thought I'd check in before work :)

Not sure what the plan is this evening. It may be a rest day for me. But we have a friend here...well, it's kind of a ex employee of DH and he's got policing schooling and he's gonna be working here soon. He's only in his early 20's, I use to work with his mom. Anyway...if they are sitting and chatting, then chances are I will be working out:)

Belinda** I soooo need my hair done!! It's in desperate need of color and a cut. I just have the grey hairs sticking out here and there but I still want my red brightened up. I'm gonna have to ask the girls at work today where I should go. Vegas is only 3 hours away!!

Kristin** holy! That's a lot for child care. My sister charges $800 for full time and ds goes to before and after school care when we both work so if I were to tally up the totals, I'd probably be surprised at how much we are spending. Every Friday is pay day Friday for me. Kind of makes my cheque look small but if I add the two weeks together, I'm doing a lot better then I set out to do.

Ameila** hopefully you can get your workout in tonight!! If not then maybe your body needs the rest.

Well DS 1 is sick again! It's a constant cycle since we moved. Hurry up summer! Then maybe these germs will go away!!

'Morning!
Belinda, glad you are so happy with your hair. What is the style? I can't wait until Thursday - getting the roots colored.
Lori, has your babysitter ever spoken to you? Or looked at you? You are a motivator, not in need of it. How are the boys doing today?
Kristin, almost to break. I was up til 2:30 on Friday morning doing a report, and now am having remorse that i remember more I could have included, but when given such a short turn around and other work commitments... Do you and your dh have a such a relationship that living w/your parents would work? One of my sister's bought the house we grew up in from my mom, and some of my sibs complained, at the time, that she got too good a deal. However, that sister is the one who dotes on my mom and takes good care of it. Only my mom moved out when she sold it.
Pam, where have you walked off to? Hope you and your family are feeling better.
Amelia, how's your foot doing? Like you, I'm feeling like I need to find another job.
Deb, nightmares? Hope all is well. Wish there was a way you could have the spring fashions have an effect on our weather. Sand trucks out early this morning, and it is cold. Feels bitter.
Have cbs on tap for this morning, as well as clean max. And doing a data report on 5" of info and then different data report on a separate 4". Hockey game last night, but not the result I wanted; hoping for a better one this evening. Nothing like being able and expected to yell you suck in public.
Cookie

Morning,

I did BBL High & Tight.

My labrdor got bit from my neighbors dog:mad:. She bit him through the fence. My lap was bleeding on his nose, we called the vet and he told us if it stops bleeding not to worry about. Today DH and I will go to Home Depot and pick up chicken wire for the fence. We do have a HOA, we can't just put up any fence. Our house is a Colonial style. My neighbors dogs hate mine, they always try to attack them since we moved in. This time her dogs nose got through the fence. Not sure, what I will do today?

Kirstin - glad you like CLB. I never use 3 risers. Kudos to you!

Lori - my hair was in need for a color. I had crey hairs everywhere, lol. Now I am a blond again. Sorry to hear DS 1 is sick again. Whre do you live? When we lived in El Paso, TX my son were sick constanley. I didn't like the desert. I didn't like the desert.

Cookie - I got a bob with lots of layers. I am blond with a few highlights. Have fun with clean max today, I did all my cleaning yesterday.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Xtrain Chest back and shoulders done yesterday evening

Xtrain All out Hiit + core #1 done this morning

BBL girls;)

Quick check in as I'm prepping dinner.
Belinda, hope your dog is okay. That's alarming. Your hair sounds lovely.
Amelia, nice job getting in your workout last night. I did that one this morning and am already feeling it.
Decided I'm going to do an overview of that data and not do the whole thing. I just don't have the time and something else will suffer. Plus lately I feel like my poor dh must feel a little neglected.
Did bs: cbs, rear delts and a long dog walk. TG for good sneakers and inserts!
Cookie

Happy St. Pat's!
Glad everyone is busy. going to do legs as soon as dogs finish eating and then get walked (again). Can't wait for my sister to come home so I don't have to walk hers any more. Got used to opening the door and letting ours just go.
Walk to squeeze in a 4 miler with them after doing legs to get out lactic acid before going to get my mom and take her to a dinner theatre Irish wake. Last year we went to an Italian wedding one, this year a wake. Should be interesting. Then grocery shopping and work stuff.
Hope all is well.
Cookie

Good Morning

I'm not up to stay....DH just took DS to the hospital cause his temp was high so I'm waiting to hear from him and then I'll go back to sleep for a bit. The baby will be up before I know it. This sickness is getting to me! Come on summer!

Yesterday's workout was core 2, 40 mins on the TM mixed in with super cuts and the standing leg work of GS legs. I don't know what I'll do today. I have to meet a couple of girls who want to start training. I got groceries yesterday so that's done!

Belinda** I don't understand the savage dogs, I guess they are protecting their owners and stuff. My dog is like...do de do de do....just like "whatever, smell my butt...go ahead" :rolleyes:. Hopefully you can get the fence issue felt with. Do you talk to your neighbours? I was thinking of doing my hair myself but I like the color...minus the grey, which aren't noticeable. I think I have patches in areas I don't see! Lol

Cookie** I don't know what the babysitter thinks. The shakes are $120 and I pay her for sitting too. I asked why she felt the need to take all my money. I'd like to have a little for myself thank you. She said the shakes were the same price as a lulu sweater....but I'll still have the sweeter at the end of the month. But the shakes would be gone and I'm pretty sure I'd look the same. Everyone must think you run a animal shelter! Lol I'm looking forward to getting our dog here!

Ameila** nice workout. How is work going??

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I will probably bbl with coffee in hand

Hi everyone! Sorry I was MIA this weekend. Friday night my cousin, who is more like my adopted daughter called me hysterical crying. She got into a big fight with her dad and ran out of her house without even her shoes on. I got her to calm down and then I had her go home and get her shoes and car and she slept over her to cool off. She ended up staying all day on Saturday. Then today I went to an open house for a house that is only a few blocks away. This house has been gutted and everything in it is new. New kitchen . .. bathrooms, carpet, stairs, windows, roof, doors, everything is new. The price is a little bit higher than what I paid for mine and it has so much space, closet space, large bedrooms, just ideal for us. The realtor there was very nice, of course. I started to explain my situation. I told her my house is tiny and we have outgrown it, and we are getting it appraised, but I am pretty sure we won't be able to sell it. .. yada yada yada. With that she asked me if I had ever considered renting. I told her no, because I wouldn't even know how to go about it. She said she works with rentals and would help me rent my house out and then she has a mortgage broker. So I am in contact with the broker and I am so excited. I love this house. It has an attached garage which would be my workout room, lol. MY workout room!!!! Oh, and DS would go to the same school, which is something I worried about, because I love the school he is in now. I probably have my hopes up way too high. I don't have all that much money saved yet, and I wasn't expecting to find something when I looked. I was more interested in the price range, assessing my own house's value. I am hoping that this works out though.

Anyway. . . I have not neglected my workouts in all of this. I did Supercuts yesterday and CBS today (Xtrain). I am almost done with this rotation. I have loved it so far. I just need to clean up the eating. . . which is hard to do this weekend because I have my TOTM.

Cookie- FIVE DAYS TO GO!!! I so need a break. Not having February break killed me, the kids even more, I think. They are losing it. I am glad we have this break. .. then the TESTS!!! BTW- living with my parents would be bad, very bad. If I had to do that as a last resort (i.e. close on my house, but then have to wait before closing on another), I would, but it would be painful. I love my parents, with all my heart, but I don't want to live with them again if at all possible.

Amelia- great workouts! I love the core segments in Xtrain. How's the job hunt going? Have you started looking for a new job yet?

Belinda- that is awful about the dogs. WTH? :mad::mad:

Deb- having a great Saint Patty's DAy, I hope! :)

Okay, off to have dinner and then grade papers. I need to stop thinking about this house possibility. It's too complicated to be a smooth one-two-three you're in experience, lol.

Kristin

Xtrains Biceps and Triceps done today. By the end of that workout I felt like Popeye ;)

This week I really enjoyed doing xtrain! Im going to look through the xtrain rotations that Cathe has in her book and decide on one or make one myself. I remember Fitnessfreak's rotation would always have a "generic" example of her rotations. I plan on doing with Cathe's Xtrains rotations....

anyhoot. Work is better. I talked to my boss about our argument and she said that I had an attitude when I approached her that day. So she responded with an attitude....:rolleyes: Shes full of crap too!!!!
IMHO, my boss has anger issues and she likes to twist things around. She doesn't like the fact that I'm not intimated by her. She's showing me an example of how I don't want to act if I was to ever become a bakery manager;)

Believe me, I would LOVE nothing more than to find another job right now but in our current situation (DH getting laid off March 29th) I think it wouldn't be wise for DH and me to start new jobs:eek:

Kristin - Crossing my fingers about the house down the street, it sounds fantastic! Great job on your workouts too girl

Cookie-sounds like you had a very busy day. How did the dinner theatre Irish wake go? (did I say that right?:confused:) Great job on the walking and your workout yesterday. And AMEN on good shoes and inserts...speaking of, its time for me a new pair of inserts.

Deb- How you had some good nights rest since your last post...Nightmares can be so scary. How did your weekend go?

Belinda-We have to same problem as you do with neighbor dogs. There are three boxers next door and they are constantly fighting with our dogs through the fence...is SO ANNOYING. And whats worst is that our neighbors never do anything about it. DH and I are going to figure out something soon, perhaps some kind of privacy fence.

Lori-Nice workout...as usual :) I remember you writing about being a PT at a gym..how did that go? Or was that before your job?

Pam-How all is well!! check in when you get a chance:)

Last edited:
Hi,

I was busy sleeping & working out this weekend:) Friday was yoga, Saturday was XT upper body & today XT legs.

We were supposed to take my inlaws out for my MIL birthday Friday night but they ended up having a fight so they stayed home:confused: but we still went & I had dessert;) We'll take them out another weekend.

Belinda - That's terrible about your dog:( scary too!

Lori - I hope DS is ok & his temp goes down. Winter hasn't left here either snow tomorrow:(

Kristin - Maybe you will be able to sell your house it seems like the market is coming around. Would you be ready to put your house on the market soon?

Amelia - Hang in there with the job, you can still look & keeping my fingers crossed for DH.

Cookie - You were really good with checking in this weekend. I hope you had some fun time. It wouldn't be so bad to walk your sister's dog if the weather was warmer.

Goodnight:)

Morning,

Sorry for not checking in this weekend. Saturday DH and I went out for dinner. Yesterday I went shopping with Aleisa. We went to Target, they had those cute lamps 50% off, but they only had one:(. The lady scanned it and told us where we could find/buy the other one:D We ended up driving half way to DC:confused:. LOL! Ended up buying more than a lamp,lol. I also picked up a carpet for kitchen and a clock. Go firgure!

Debbie - I am sure whatever fight your inlaws had, it over by now. I had a nice dessert on Saturday too. DH and DS put up more fence, at least the dogs teeth can't get through the fence anymore..

Amelia - our neighbor is is single and she doesn't care about her dogs. She lets her dogs bark for hours and doesn't stop them. We talked to her a few month ago, she wasn't to happy. We also reported it to the HOA. I am not letting my 4 dogs bark for hours, I'll be dam listening to hers. Everyone in our neighbor hood talks about her dogs and how they don't like it, but nobody ever said anything to her:eek:. She lives here for over 10 years, so she thinks she doesn't have to follow rules. Wrong answer! We can't put up a privacy fence, our house is on a golf course. Plus the HOA will never allow it. We had a privacy fence in El Paso, I thought I lived in a prison:eek:

Kirstin - good luck with the new house down the street. That place sounds amazing!

Lori - my neigbors does been like this since the day we moved in. Heck, they barked like crazy when DH and looked at the house/yard. We do talk to our neigbor, she is a little strange. How is your son doing? Hope he feels beter soon.

Cookie - hope you getting a nice brake soon. Wearing my inserts made a huge different. I wear mine all the time. How is your foot?

Not sure, what I will do today? My stomach isn't feeling well:( hope I didn't caught the flu.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout, girls.

Hi everyone,

I just finished Personal Training (Pyramid style) w/Jackie Warner. My UB is on fire. Good workout. I couldn't do a high impact workout today.
I am not feeling well today, will try to be back later w/personals.

'Evening!
Belinda, glad you're putting up some type of fence. Your poor dogs and your ears! Hope you feel better soon.
Amelia, nice job on the workouts. You're really hitting them every day.
Kristin, the house sounds wonderful. Exciting.
Lori, how is your son doing? Hope everything is okay.
Pam, come back, come back.
Deb, glad you and your husband enjoyed going out to dinner.
Did HS and got home early enough to walk the dogs about 4 miles. Hoping to tire them out so they don't wake me up in the middle of the night. Last night I was up from 1-3:30! Hoping tomorrow is a snow day!!! I have enough work to do to fill a week.
Cookie

Hi,

It's snowing here, where is Spring:( I decided to just do my own rotation so I can try more of the newer workouts, today was Hardstrikes.

Belinda - It's sounds like you had fun shopping! It's sad when people have pets & don't really take care of them. You really are trying all of your workouts:)

Cookie - Oh it's like you have babies again. Don't the dogs know you need your sleep:) Crossing my fingers you have a snow day!

Waves hi to everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.