Chiseled Upper Body Premixes

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
ice_chiseled_upper_body_cvr.jpg

Since the Chiseled Upper Body DVD doesn’t come with a Blizzard Blast or a Muscle Meltdown we included both ICY Core workouts on this DVD along with 12 premixes.

Basic Premixes:

1. Warm Up + Main Routine + ICY Core 1 + Stretch
2. Warm Up + Main Routine + ICY Core 2 + Stretch

Timesaver Premixes:

1. 5 Gone: We’ve removed 5 segments to shorten the workout. 1-3,5-8,10-14,18-19
2. On The Mat: After the warm up you will only do the floor exercises. 1,10-19
3. Standing Only: You will only do the standing exercises. 1-9,19

Mish Mosh Premixes:
1. Scrambled #1: You will do floor exercises first followed by all of the standing exercises. 1,10-18,2-9,19
2. Scrambled #2: We mix abs from ICY Core 1 throughout the main workout. 1-4,a-c,5-8,d-f,9-12,g-I,13-16,j-l,17-19
3. Scrambled #3: We mix abs from ICY Core 2 throughout the main workout. 1-4,m-o,5-8,p-r,9-12,s-t,13-16,u-v,17-19
4. Scrambled #4: Mixes the main workout in a different way. 1,6-9,2-5,13-18,10-12,19
5. Double iT - Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch
6. One and Half #1. You will do the entire main workout once and then repeat the standing exercises. 1-18,2-9,19
7. One and Half #2. You will do the entire main workout once and then repeat the floor exercises. 1-18,10-19

Pre-Sale Prices End Soon! - Act Now!

*If you would like to learn more about Cathe's ICE workouts, or to take advantage of our pre-sale, just click on the following link :http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

hi

Are there any premixes making this a split, say chest/back, bi's/tris?

I was wishing for split push pulls myself. It's usually tough for intermediates like myself (I'm intermediate intermediate, not advanced intermediate) to work the whole upper body in one session.
Oh well, can't have everything right! :)

Curious to know if the the workouts are designed with one muscle group followed by another, i.e. all shoulders, all biceps, etc. Or are they alternating, i.e. 1 back exercise, 1 chest exercise etc?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.