Check-In For RT 2009!!!

I'm #109. I wasn't even going to sign up at all, but then I changed my mind (a little too late, obviously ;) ). I hope I get in, but am not getting my hopes up. :cool:

My Favorite Food Artist

Emily:

I am praying you in! Who else will make a beautiful work of art out of my food?! I hope to see you in July! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Newbie Road Tripper

This is the 3rd year my sister asked me to join her on the Road Trip and this year I'm going! I'm new to the Cathe forums (though I signed up a while ago) but I'm planning on my sister's outgoing, friendly personality to help me meet everyone quickly :)

Luckily, though, I'm not new to Cathe's cardio workouts. (my sister indoctrinated me a couple of years ago)

-Mindy (jodijodi's little sistersister)

I'm in!

I'm in too - #61 - and this will be the 3rd RT for me. Can't wait to see everyone, old and new!

Cheryl

This is the 3rd year my sister asked me to join her on the Road Trip and this year I'm going! I'm new to the Cathe forums (though I signed up a while ago) but I'm planning on my sister's outgoing, friendly personality to help me meet everyone quickly :)

Luckily, though, I'm not new to Cathe's cardio workouts. (my sister indoctrinated me a couple of years ago)

-Mindy (jodijodi's little sistersister)

Yay, Mindy's here! Hi Sis! Let me introduce you:

Everyone, this is Mindy. Mindy, this is everyone!

How was that?

Yay, Mindy's here! Hi Sis! Let me introduce you:

Everyone, this is Mindy. Mindy, this is everyone!

How was that?
Hello Mindy!! It's so nice to meet you!! Any sister of Jodi's is a sister of mine ;) :D. Actually, I think of Jodi as my twin. We look so much alike in our FB profile pictures it's uncanny!!! Jodi, maybe we should swap profiles and see if anyone notices -- LOL!!!

Oh Emily I hope you get in!!! I had so much fun hanging out with you last year!!
Tracy :)

Oh Evily, I REALLY hope you get a spot!!! I'm praying like MAD about it!!

Me too!!! Tracy, we had a great group last year - it was so much fun! And Michele, it would be such an honor to meet you. If I had known you and Robin and Liann were signing up, I would've gotten my butt in gear quicker! ;)

Me too!!! Tracy, we had a great group last year - it was so much fun! And Michele, it would be such an honor to meet you. If I had known you and Robin and Liann were signing up, I would've gotten my butt in gear quicker! ;)
The honor would be ALL mine, I assure you! ;)

I think your chances of getting in are pretty good. Surely 3 people will cancel. I'll bet there are at least 3 people who signed up knowing that they may not be able to go. Not that I want to see anyone lose their spot -- I just REALLY want to meet YOU. *MWAH*

The honor would be ALL mine, I assure you! ;)

I think your chances of getting in are pretty good. Surely 3 people will cancel. I'll bet there are at least 3 people who signed up knowing that they may not be able to go. Not that I want to see anyone lose their spot -- I just REALLY want to meet YOU. *MWAH*

:eek: Awwww shucks! :eek: You are too kind, Miss Lee.

I'm on the wait list, too, #108. I have no guarantee I'll be able to go, tho, so I didn't want to risk the deposit. I don't want anyone to have to drop out, either, but Emily, if I get in and can't go, you're golden!

anne

I got in! I'm excited! :) I was number 42.

This will be the third time for me although the first two times I went on a roadtrip were back in '98 and '99 so it has been ten years! Time really flies!

I don't know anyone else going I don't think so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Joyce

I got in! I'm excited! :) I was number 42.

This will be the third time for me although the first two times I went on a roadtrip were back in '98 and '99 so it has been ten years! Time really flies!

I don't know anyone else going I don't think so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Joyce

Wow, Joyce! That is so cool...a 10 year reunion! You should bring pics from those RTs if you have some...we'd love to see them!

#87 here....SOOOO excited! My hands were shaking as I typed in the info, I believe it was 2 or 3 minutes after 2:00! I'm usually on the fit moms/pregnancy forum so I don't really know anyone who's going yet. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Me 2!

I'm glad to hear that not only my hands were shaking! I felt so silly. This will be my second trip and I'm looking forward to it soooo much! Looking forward to meeting more Cathe fans and possibly seeing some re-trippers.

Jodi you must be so excited your sister is joining you! I couldn't convince my twin... she's got cruise vacation on the brain right now.. not a Cathe trip! Maybe you could share some of your techniques so maybe I could convince her next year?!!!

I cannot wait to see you all! Ems, I soooo hope you get in...what was your number? It's fun to see "old" faces and new ones! Here we goooooo! Don't be nervous. It is nonstop fun from beginning to finish. Start getting your sleep now though! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.