forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:15am EST we’ll be doing “Touch Up Training: Lower Body” Live! The perfect lower body workout that hits all areas and angles of the legs and glutes. Get ready to “work work”!!!

Equipment Needed:
A variety of weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 10, 12, 15, 20)

A gliding device

A fitness loop

Two Dixie Cups (or any small plastic cup)

A Step Platform only (no risers) ...feel free to put a yoga mat under your platform to anchor it in place if preferred.

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted!
✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 298+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Ok, I really like this workout too, has anyone done it? Just wondering thoughts
On the cross back lunges on step with cups and placing them down on step?
For some reason, that feels scary to me...I am finding it very hard and I feel
Very unstable, my modification for it is to do the cross back lunges on the floor
Right behind the step and place the cups on the step, etc. that works better for
Me or just do the regular cross backs on step holding weights. Anyone else
Find that exercise hard? Or have any tips?

I did this yesterday. I LOVED it! What fun ways to use the Dixie cups again! I didn’t have a hard time doing the curtesy lunges. I think your modification is a good one though. Do you have a hard time doing them on the step without the Dixie cup movement? Because that would be a good place to start, and then add the Dixie cup later. Also, doing them at your own pace is always best.

I finally was able to try this one this morning. I LOVED IT!!! I cannot wait to try the upper body one. I did find that I went just a little lighter on some moves not knowing what the rep range was. But by the end, I was going heavier and loved it. The only move I had a hard time with is the back slide lunges while 1 foot on the step platform. For some reason, my body does not like that and would not cooperate. I will have to work on that one with lighter weight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.