forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, January 20, 2022, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Superset Circuit” LIVE! This superset circuit-style workout focuses on two back-to-back exercises that target the SAME muscles groups before moving on to the next group. Great for adding intensity and volume to your workout, you’ll move through a sequence of two lower, two upper, and two core exercises all while building strength and burning fat. We’ve got this

Equipment Needed:

A Full-Sized Step …with two risers under each side
Various Weighted Dumbbells …I’ll be using 5-15’s and heavier for deadlifts and rows if desired
Fitness Mat … (side note option: if you have my mini mat you may want to additionally use it along with a full-size mat for quicker and more comfortable ease of flow between a few exercises)

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 379+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Having done PHA3 today along with this workout about four of the exercises are from PHA3. As for the Step in PHA3 was just the platform. The only 2 sets of risers was the knee lunges. My suggestion if you are having problems take it to the step platform. The heaviness of the weights and just the platform, you still get a good workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.